PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen or felt a change?

Coolteenboy
July 15th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Admittedly, this is stolen from a puberty for girls post, but it got me to thinking about it for us guys.
Since you started puberty,

Do you feel a significant change or just a slight change?
How so? Physically? Emotionally? Mentally?

Has your self esteem boosted a lot or stayed the same?

Me;
Physically stronger, taller, more cut / built/[email protected] the gym.
Sexually, so many more random boners ALL THE TIME!!
Emotionally, its kinda wierd feeling. I feel like my decisions are more reasonably based.

Just JT
July 16th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I agree. Ive grown taller and stronger. I feel taller and stronger. More hair obviously, and shaving. I feel more grown up to. I know adults react to me like I'm more of an adult to. Maybe smarter?!?!
No fucking way lol!!
I don't get smarter

ska8er
July 16th, 2017, 01:04 PM
More muscular and stronger-hornier
and more moody and sarcastic.

Dougvt
July 16th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Definitely hornier

pjones
July 16th, 2017, 01:26 PM
great thread idea.

I'd say a lot more mature emotionally. this enables me to be comfortable with my sexuality. not a huge change physically but there are reasons for that, but i have been able to become very fit, more muscular.

mick01
July 16th, 2017, 01:32 PM
I feel better about myself since I've gotten definitely bigger and more physically fit, am making decisions on my own, and I'm having success in school and with sports. And I'm in a decent relationship, tho it is a little different.
But then I have those moments when I do fuck up or I doubt myself or do the wrong thing.
But the good definitely outnumbers the bad.

lliam
July 17th, 2017, 01:18 AM
What has changed so far

Of course the most obvious:

When I entered puberty, I was 13, I was 162 cm tall. Now it is almost 186cm.

At relatively short intervals I'd three growth spurts ... so, with 15 I reached 183 cm. The three added centimeters til now I didn't notice at first.

After I reached a certain height and being able move a little more normal again, I surprisingly noticed that girls found me more interesting than before.

And promptly I made a fool out of me, because I tried to impress every girl I liked.

That changed when I met my first, firm girlfriend, who invited me to a date.

With her, I became more an adult, had my first sex with her - without really being prepared for this experience. But since she was already very emotional matured, I was able to grow by her expierinces or such.

Or let's say: I matured as much as possible.

pauly
July 17th, 2017, 04:45 AM
I'm definately taller and stronger. I also get much stronger urges about sex. Most of puberty is a good feeling but it can be embarrassing at times as well.

Hermes
July 17th, 2017, 08:35 AM
The tthree changes that seemed quite sudden were, in order:

1. Becoming much more aware of my penis and finding it more interesting.
2. Becoming much more horny.
3. Becoming stronger.

Other things, like height growth, mental capacity, emotional development etc. seem to have been more gradual.

ShineintheDark
July 17th, 2017, 08:36 AM
I've never really felt the changes but I can definitely tell the difference from when I was 13 for example

Nax32
July 17th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Physically:
Began at 5'8", now 6'3" (16 yr old)
Penis has definetely grown a ton
Stronger, more muscular

Emotionally more mature and sensitive
Really just everything that everyone else experiences through puberty.

jamie_n5
July 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM
I felt and saw my body grow and change. At the same time my mind developed and I matured in my thinking and actions. There were some very weird times when you really didn't know or understand what was happening to you but I got through it and feel adjusted to my new body, mind and world.

nat2003
July 18th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Just stronger

Davestovies
July 18th, 2017, 04:36 PM
I've gotten more interested in masturbation and I've gotten a bit hornier

Falcons_11
July 18th, 2017, 09:51 PM
I think the sexual changes are more physical and emotional. I also can feel myself getting stronger. I sometimes feel achy all over too. I don't know if this is because I'm growing or not. And, DEF... I'm hornier!