PDA

View Full Version : Maturbation and puberty

Fakery
July 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Would masturbation make pubery go faster? Because of extra testostirone. not keen on the idea, just wondering

mick01
July 15th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Unfortunately bro theres nothing you can do to speed up puberty. You can jerk all you want but it won't change the time it takes to get through it.

TWDjacob
July 15th, 2017, 01:43 PM
nope it doesn't work like that you just need to wait it out

folej003
July 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Nope afraid it doesn't work like that mate, why are you trying to speed things up. Its a rollercoaster we all go on and its just something you will learn to live with. Don't worry about it, all your friends will be going through it as well. if you want to talk to me about it or have any questions just drop me an email. I don't have 100 posts yet so that's the only way I can message you a bit more privately.

ska8er
July 15th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I guess u can have fun proving it
but I don't think it works that way.

Harrier
July 15th, 2017, 04:20 PM
nope. comes down to letting nature take its course

Coolteenboy
July 15th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Unfortunately bro theres nothing you can do to speed up puberty. You can jerk all you want but it won't change the time it takes to get through it.

Mick001 is exactly right. Nothing ure gunna do is gunna speed it up. Its only gunnago as fast as its gunna go.

pauly
July 17th, 2017, 04:51 AM
I don't think anything will make puberty go faster or slower. The main thing is to try to enjoy every part of it, just as I do.

Theaverageboy
July 17th, 2017, 04:54 AM
I don't see why you would want puberty to go by faster just enjoy the time it takes I sure am enjoying mine

Hermes
July 17th, 2017, 08:39 AM
I guess u can have fun proving it
but I don't think it works that way.

The problem with that as a proper experiment is you lack a control. What you'd have to do is to clone yourself and one would masturbate lots and the other not at all, or at least minimally, and see what happens. The closest we can get to that is studying identical twins.

I haven't heard of any serious study that suggests there is any connection.

Falcons_11
July 17th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Masturbation has nothing to do with how slow or fast you go through puberty. Puberty depends on your genetics and some other factors. Just be patient and don't worry about going though puberty. You will be just fine.

Chris298
July 17th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Dude if masturbating made puberty go by faster I dont think it would take longer than a week for most boys to go through puberty. Just relax, dont rush it and enjoy the ride... I mean I know there can be headaches and stuff with puberty, but really it does go pretty fast when you think how much our bodies change in a couple of years... And as awkward as it is, imagine if it went even faster, we kinda need all the time we can get to go from boys into men... And it is kinda fun to see how much we change and stuff. I wish I would have done one of those things like some people do on YouTube where they take a pic like every day while they are teens to see how much they change.

Vegas2933
July 17th, 2017, 02:17 PM
That's a myth that isn't true. Masturbation is meant for pleasure while puberty runs its course at its own pace.