PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Help

Lainey17
July 14th, 2017, 10:42 PM
I don't want to be with him anymore but I don't want to break his heart. He likes me but I'm starting to have feelings for another guy. What should I do?

Coolteenboy
July 14th, 2017, 11:30 PM
You need to be honest with yourself and him.
Contrary to what most people think, NOT telling someone it's over, or at least fading away, is so much more hurtful than lying about where you are. IMO

People change, feelings change, life is a constant change. Sometimes your partner takes the same path, sometimes not.

ska8er
July 15th, 2017, 07:53 AM
I would b honest and tell him ur feelings
other than go behind his back or let him
find out that u may b cheating. I think
that would hurt him more.

SethfromMI
July 15th, 2017, 07:57 AM
I don't want to be with him anymore but I don't want to break his heart. He likes me but I'm starting to have feelings for another guy. What should I do?

as others have said, you got to tell him. I know you don't want to break his heart, but just by continuing to be with him is not fair. eventually, it will end up ending because the longer you will be, the more unhappy you will be and then if he is really into you, it is going to break his heart even more. it may hurt him, I am not going to say it won't but if you don't like him the way he likes you, it is not fair to continue on in the relationship.

Rguy123
July 16th, 2017, 02:09 PM
The best thing you should do is break up with him. remember you come first. always