PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions - Lost sensation in leg

BillyyB
July 14th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Basically in around end of February / Early March, I feel down 3 concrete, large steps which cut my legs up badly. One leg has healed however the other leg is still cut (only a minor cut now) and the entire area which the leg was cut is numb, like I can't feel it whatsoever. I don't know if this is a bad thing, and if it is, what do I do?

Flapjack
July 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Have you been to the doctors?? If not I suggest you go immediately buddy!! If you are using meds or creams they could be numbing it but I deffo suggest going to the doctors immediately if you haven't already. It could be nothing but it also could be something serious like nerve damage.

Rguy123
July 16th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Like the poster above said. go see a doctor pronto

Just JT
July 16th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I agree. Sounds like in your post you didn't see a doctor at all. Or else you'd know what's up by now. But if a wound or injury hasn't healed up after all this time, something's wrong. Could be lots of different stuff. Could have an infection, coulda damaged some nerves to. May be why you a eno feeling there

Seek medical attentions asap

Freckles
July 21st, 2017, 07:20 PM
I'm sure you knew what we would say when you posted and I agree with all the others. It does sound like nerve damage and the longer you wait the harder or less likely it will be to treat.

jamie_n5
July 29th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I concur with the others. This is a serious thing. You need to see a doctor asap if you haven't by now after reading the other posts.

SethfromMI
July 29th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Doctor ASAP

pjones
August 4th, 2017, 01:25 PM
go see a doctor. earlier this week i stumbled and fell off low stair, thought it was just a sprain. turned out i broke 3 bones in my foot and if i hadn't seen a doctor i could have caused damage by walking on it that would have required surgery