PDA

View Full Version : Tracking my posts and replies

cleancut
July 14th, 2017, 09:29 AM
How do I track my posts to see new answers?

How do I track posts that I have replied to?

Thank you,

Cooper

Sailor Mars
July 14th, 2017, 09:52 AM
If you go to your profile, you can click the tab "Statistics", from here you can review your previous posts that you've made and previous threads that you've made.

~Mars

Phosphene
July 14th, 2017, 11:21 AM
You have an option to subscribe to threads; this allows you to receive notifications when threads get new replies.

Abyssal Echo
July 14th, 2017, 03:04 PM
^ this is true go to the top of the page an click on "Thread Tools" then click on the option subscribe to thread then you'll get notified when there's a new post in that thread.

Atlantis
July 14th, 2017, 05:51 PM
You can also subscribe to threads you post in automatically by changing the default thread subscription type by clicking here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions).

Just JT
July 17th, 2017, 03:43 PM
All good advice. But, be warned, if you subscribe automatically to threads you post in, I swear to god you will get an email every time someone posts in that thread. Every time

I only subscribe to threads I really truly want notifications for, and do so individually.

Also, if you quote or mention another member your trying to get the attention of, they'll get a little thingy that tells the, they were quoted or mentioned.

I prefer that way the best. So when I log in, I'll see those right away

To many emails, so little time