PDA

View Full Version : My mom slapped me

cleancut
July 13th, 2017, 11:09 AM
I wanted to hang out with my friends on Saturday, but I didn't do my chores. My mom wouldn't let me go until I finished. As was blowing off steam while I was vacuuming by talking to myself, and I didn't mean for anyone to hear. I called my mom a "bitch" just in time for her to come around the corner and hear it. She slapped my face and gave me piece of her mind.

In the past my dad has hit me with a paddle on the butt, however my mom has never hit me as far as I remember.

I still feel like crying when I think about this. Even though I told my mom that I was sorry I still feel bad. I would never call her that to her face.

I'm not saying that I have been abused. If anyone ever deserved a slap, it was me. Even so, I feel bad about saying that to her, and it hurt my feelings to be slapped by my mom.

Just JT
July 13th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Not sayin I agree with any kinda corporal punishment like that. But I know if I ever called my mom a bitch, I'd of gotten a lot worse than that

I guess if it really hurt your feelings then guess I'd say how do you think she feels. I mean she's your mom, she asked you to do some chores before you go out and chill. And you called her a bitch?

You live under her roof, feeds you, gave you life man....I'd make it up to her and fast

Desynchronized
July 13th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Come on man. You apologised and got your punishment. Now shake it off. I wouldn't make a big deal cus i got slapped. And agree to jt, it would get much worse for me if i did such a thing.

SethfromMI
July 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM
let it be a learning experience. be careful about what you say. that being said, it is not good for you to let it wreck the rest of your week,month, etc. learn from your mistake/punishment and move on

evansk8
July 14th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Yup, my mom has slapped my face before too. I was angry about it at the time but looking back it wasn't that often and she had her reasons. Never had discipline from my dad and he's out of the picture now. I kinda run my mouth sometimes too. It's easy to say something and you can't really un-say it. Sorry you got slapped man.

April03
July 15th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Well you did call her a bitch... It's called discipline

SamMystic
July 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Honestly, you are 17, and should be mature and respectful enough to not call your mom a bitch, in my opinion you had it coming.. And youre a 17 yo guy, one slap shouldnt break you, in any case, you should understand why you had it coming..
I would never call my mother that, and wouldnt even have to think about what the consequences would be

PlasmaHam
July 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
If you are going to call a woman, nevermind your mother, a bitch, then you are just asking for a slap to the face.

pconnor
July 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM
You deserved the slap. We still get spanked but that is always on the bare butt. I don't remember being slapped across the face.

elmoc
July 17th, 2017, 09:15 PM
You took a risk & received the consequences. I realize it probably surprised the hell out of you when slapped, & it was probably, at 17, humiliating.

Hopefully you can soon get past it. Your mom still loves you, but you said something very disrespectful about her, which resulted in her immediate loss of respect for you. Now, it is your challenge to earn back her respect as you conduct yourself in a way that reassures her of your respect for her

evansk8
July 17th, 2017, 10:19 PM
You deserved the slap. We still get spanked but that is always on the bare butt. I don't remember being slapped across the face.

Patrick we should chat. Now that I'm at my uncles I'm realizing that spankings are pretty common here. Mostly with my younger cousins but I don't think anyone is ruled out. My mom never really spanked, so this is all new to me. To be honest I'm pretty nervous about it.

Sere
July 17th, 2017, 11:15 PM
I used to be spanked though nowadays i try not to get near their breaking point. Its just like a stinging pain thatdoesnt usually last too long. Hope nothing happens to you tho, its not fun :( . try to keep wordssuch as what you have said away from them since pnishments sound to be varrying :(

ugh this keyboard is mushy andthat is why thereare random/extra spaces.

nat2003
July 18th, 2017, 10:34 AM
I got slapped before and even worse things. U totally deserved but dont think too much about it

ska8er
July 20th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Next time do ur chores without
comment. If I said that my car
time will b on the line.

Just JT
July 20th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sounds pretty unanimous to me cleancut
Maybe it's time to man up

cleancut
August 4th, 2017, 10:30 AM
JT

You said "Sounds pretty unanimous to me cleancut
Maybe it's time to man up"

I think I have done everything I can. I apologized to my mom several times. My mom doesn't hold it over me or ever mention it. I know she never told my dad because if she did then the s**t would have hit the fan.

I still feel like crying when I think about it because I love my mom and I should have never disrespected her by saying that. I don't think there is anything wrong with regretting it and feeling remorse.

Just JT
August 13th, 2017, 09:48 PM
JT

You said "Sounds pretty unanimous to me cleancut
Maybe it's time to man up"

I think I have done everything I can. I apologized to my mom several times. My mom doesn't hold it over me or ever mention it. I know she never told my dad because if she did then the s**t would have hit the fan.

I still feel like crying when I think about it because I love my mom and I should have never disrespected her by saying that. I don't think there is anything wrong with regretting it and feeling remorse.

Ok first sorry for not seeing this before. If you put a @ before someone's username like you did for yourself, I'll get a little thingy saying someone quoted me. Then I'll see it easier
Back on topic, I meant to disrespect by that. Only that I'm in agreement with the other posters.

You were dissing your mom. And that's not cool. Your lucky you have one. And I'm sure she's just trying to do her best.

Making up for it is just guna take time is all. Feeling better I've rit will to. Don't dwell on it. It'll only make it worse. Actions speak louder than words here. Tony tell her. Show her.
I'm sure she gets it was a mistake and you didn't mean to diss her. Just let it pass and move on ok?

jamie_n5
August 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Well I think you deserved the slap and you seem to know that. I think you said that you were sorry and that I think ended it. I am sure inside your mom feels bad for slapping you too. I think you just need to let it go and the past be the past.
I made my mom cry once by being a total ass and I still will never forget that so I kinda know how you feel. Mothers are the most forgiving persons so I am sure it is all right for both of you now.

kirsty_js16
October 6th, 2017, 06:13 AM
sometimes a slap is needed if you step out of line

sazzzo
October 6th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Well you did call her a bitch... It's called discipline
Exactly. If people are rude they deserve to be disciplined.