PDA

View Full Version : Sex Ed. at school

cleancut
July 13th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Have you ever felt uncomfortable or embarrassed during Sex Ed. at school? It is unavoidable to be a part of these classes, so I feel that they should do it in a way that doesn't embarrass anyone.

How would you feel about classes with
class with boys only
class with mixed company

Ever get an erection in Sex Ed. class. I can hide it but all the guys know the "hide it tricks" so are we really hiding it?

I couldn't bring myself to put a condom on a banana. There was a girl in that class that I went through confirmation class at Church. How would you have felt?

azurzg
July 13th, 2017, 10:00 AM
For Sex Ed, or for any other class, I would always prefer a mixed company than boys only.

folej003
July 13th, 2017, 02:31 PM
I don't think its a big deal, we are all like that during sex ed class. Its not there as a treat for everyone its just there to make us aware. I dont think I ever got an erection during it as it really wasn't that graphic. Just some lady talking to the class.

user-999
July 13th, 2017, 02:45 PM
We don't really have sex ed, we just have like a month of Social Studies dedicated for that. But for us, it isn't really that embarrassing, they just tell as about the contraception.
The things about genitals, sperm, and egg, menstrual cycles are thought in biology.

Flapjack
July 13th, 2017, 03:17 PM
I missed my highschool sex ed class but I remember how horrific my primary school sex ed was!! Between watching a women give birth and finding out about periods... it was a reallyyy unpleasant experience! Back then I had a terrible blood phobia so it made me feel reallyyy ill!

From what I heard, the high school sex ed consisted of my biology teacher putting a condom an a cucumber... suffice to say I am glad I missed that :D

As for whether the classes should be mixed, both my high school and primary school sex ed classes were mixed and I think that is for the best. It is important guys learn about girls stuff and girls learn about guys stuff.

Coolteenboy
July 13th, 2017, 03:20 PM
For Sex Ed, or for any other class, I would always prefer a mixed company than boys only.

Mot times, ure gunnabe sexual with the opposite sex, as well as ure own if thats ure preference. So yea, i def wanna have it coed.
Ive sprung boners in class, and am lwas proud ofit!

teenboyNathan
July 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I never had an actual class on it but we went over it a couple of days last year in Health. It was a class with both boys and girls and we pretty much all knew the basics so it wasn't anything new. All of the immature kids (including me) were laughing through most of it tbh. And I didn't get a boner during it. I think it would be better with a mixed class than just one sex

ska8er
July 13th, 2017, 08:26 PM
A lot of times it is the teacher who gets
embarrassed by teaching it. I never had
it in grade school but most of what is
presented to us now is guarding against
diseases so I really don't get embarrassed
and looking at pics of diseased thingies will
not give me a stiffy. I would say a lot of us
get embarrassed so ur not alone. Its no big
deal.

Jericho14
July 14th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Mixed should be alright, I had sex ed on our health class for only one term during Year 7 and 8 and there was no problem...

Im pretty sure teachers do get embarassed when teaching this..

Jamiec1130
July 14th, 2017, 07:37 AM
We had a dedicated class on it, but all we did was watch videos that over and over told us not to have sex unless we really wanted a baby, and made sure we knew just how expensive having a baby can be. We didn't see (that I recall) even a picture of a condom or anything. For us it was a mixed class. If it was boys only, there would have been some problems due to the non-existent maturity of most of the other boys in there.

SethfromMI
July 14th, 2017, 08:07 AM
honestly it is no big deal for it to be mixed. by that age, people should be mature enough to hear that stuff. by that age many kids are wanting to or starting to have sex so listening to that stuff shouldn't be a big deal whether it is a single sex or mixed class

PunkModRevial
July 14th, 2017, 05:39 PM
honestly it is no big deal for it to be mixed. by that age, people should be mature enough to hear that stuff. by that age many kids are wanting to or starting to have sex so listening to that stuff shouldn't be a big deal whether it is a single sex or mixed class
^^^
This.
-----

BoyOBoy
July 14th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Not a big deal

ShineintheDark
July 15th, 2017, 07:07 AM
In primary school it was single sex, for high school we were always mixed

scott2002
July 15th, 2017, 07:41 AM
This wasn't actually sex ed class but last year in biology we were studying different types of cells and when our teacher was talking about squamous epithelium he said these cells line the inside of the mouth, the male foreskin, and the female vagina. Since I had not yet ever seen or touched a girl's vagina I immediately realized why sliding my dick inside a mouth felt so good. (And, I immediately got a rock hard boner I then had to hide!)

heymynameis
July 15th, 2017, 10:11 AM
it happens to all of us... i got hard a lot during sex ed and it does feel uncomfortable. regarding gender classes, i learnt about sex in a mixed class and i think i would prefer it that way tbh

TWDjacob
July 15th, 2017, 02:28 PM
we don't have a specialized class for that it just gets mixed into health. i think its fine that the classes are mixed because why not its just like any other class to me really

jamie_n5
July 17th, 2017, 09:05 PM
We had sex ed class with both boys and girls. The only thing done alone was the girls had their class about monthly periods and we had a class about using condoms and things like that. I never felt weird or embarrassed about any part of sex ed.

nat2003
July 18th, 2017, 04:56 AM
I go to a only boys school so i wasnt uncomfortable at all during the talking

pauly
July 18th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Like nat2003 I go to a boys-only school. Even so, the little bit of Sex Ed we've had has been a bit embarrassing mainly because I think the teacher himself was embarrassed talking about it.

ashdaniel
July 18th, 2017, 10:36 AM
In highschool, I take course online so I don't go through that. I heard from my friends that there is demonstrations how to put on condoms using wooden dildo.

mattsmith48
July 18th, 2017, 10:47 PM
It might be uncomfortable for some people, but it is the best way to make sure everyone as accurate information on the subject.

Also what is it with using banana and cucumbers to teach teenagers how to put a condom? When I had sex ed we used penises made of wood.

Harrier
July 19th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I have always turned red in sex ed class. I think it's cuz sex is sort of a taboo subject at home. I talk about it often with boys and girls starting at an early age. I was sexually active very early and was an early bloomer (even tho actual sex intercourse I waited longer than many friends). Just for some reason I turn red (and believe me everybody notices, boys, girls, and teachers lol). In grade school they did separate boys and girls for a few lessons (not many). I don't really care either way but I do think more people would speak up with questions if the sexes were separated more. So for that reason I guess they should be separated at least half of the time.

adtse
July 19th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Yes, even if I only look at an anatomy of sexual body parts of either female or male, I usually get an erection.

Falcons_11
July 19th, 2017, 09:10 PM
They talked to us about sex starting in 4th. grade. They divided the class into boys and girls. It was like that until I got to 6th. grade when we were mixed in with the girls. The only time we were divided again was when the girls got the "period" talk and we got the "condom on the banana" talk. That was in 7th. grade. The sex-ed class is given once a week in Health and Hygiene classes. The thing is that most of us already knew most of what the teacher was telling us. I bet that a lot of us probably could teach the class.

twinbros04
July 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Our school has a horrible sex ed program

Jeff1857
July 27th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Go to an all boys school so was just guys in the sex Ed class. Was boring most of the time.

NewLeafsFan
July 28th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Those classes are very uncomfertable.

I actually perfer a mixed class. Not sure why.

I wouldnt volunteer to put the condom on a banana. But if everyone has to then its fun to watch girls embarrassed.

elmoc
July 28th, 2017, 11:50 PM
The best part of my sex Ed class was when our h50 yr old teacher unrolled a regular condom over the big end of a baseball bat.

"Don't ever allow your sexual partner to say that his penis is too big for a condom or that it is too tight. None of them are bigger (thicker) than this ball bat! If a condom breaks, it is due to insufficient lubricant, not penis size."

It was pretty funny!

Shamal
August 7th, 2017, 03:52 PM
We don't do it apart from a talk in primary when I was 10 or 11 about puberty which was only guys.

redi04
August 7th, 2017, 04:15 PM
At my school it changes every year sometimes with girls some times not it goes on for weeks

mick01
August 7th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Like nat I go to an all boy catholic prep school. I don't think catholic schools do sex ed. I could be wrong on that. But we learned a lot of things in biology.