PDA

View Full Version : Body Hair

Fakery
July 13th, 2017, 02:25 AM
I'm 14 years old but I barely have any body hair. I only have a small amount of leg and arm hair. I have no armpit hair. No happy trail either. All my friends have way more hair then me. Am I normal? Anyone else experiencing/experienced the same thing?

Blank_
July 13th, 2017, 03:15 AM
You're probably just a late bloomer, no worries! Either that or you could just be one of those guys that doesn't get much hair. Have you shown other signs of beginning puberty yet?

Vegas2933
July 13th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Romulus is right. You probably are a late bloomer. I was an early bloomer and have hair EVERYWHERE! :)

Fakery
July 13th, 2017, 10:15 AM
You're probably just a late bloomer, no worries! Either that or you could just be one of those guys that doesn't get much hair. Have you shown other signs of beginning puberty yet?

puberty wise, ive got a massive bush of pubes and hair on my nuts. my voice has gotten deeper. Just no other body hair

Blank_
July 13th, 2017, 01:50 PM
puberty wise, ive got a massive bush of pubes and hair on my nuts. my voice has gotten deeper. Just no other body hair
My brother is 16 and his voice started getting deeper around 14/15, and he is just now getting body hair. So you are probably like him, where you'll start getting more of it in a year or two

applefoli
July 13th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I am sure you are normal! Sometimes people can start developing earlier or later. I am 14 too, and I think I can be considered an "average" boy in terms of body hair. Feel free to talk to me, I am a new user in the forum, and I wanna make friends here :)

volleyballer13
July 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM
you are probably normal. just wait for it. if anything might not be a bad thing. lots of hair kinda sucks

user-999
July 13th, 2017, 02:47 PM
I'm pretty sure I was the same when I was 14, but almost 2 years have passed and some hair has grown, but I still have no happy trail and arm hair. Some people will have less hair genetically, and some will get it earlier or later.

fast8
July 13th, 2017, 04:45 PM
It normal everyone starts growing different u will be fine

Orange Kenny
July 13th, 2017, 05:35 PM
You're just growing slower than your friends. Nothing to worry about.

SethfromMI
July 13th, 2017, 05:55 PM
I never grew that much hair, which is why sometimes I shave it off (I like the look better anyways, though I often keep my leg hair). you might end up getting a lot, you might not, it is not a big deal either way

bojack
July 13th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Hair grows at different rates in different places, so theres a chance everything else will catch up

red04
July 13th, 2017, 09:04 PM
At 11 I began to get leg hair at 12 I got Pubic hair and more arm hair at 13 I began to get armpit hair and a little hair above my lip trust me let it take it's time.

Second Chance
July 13th, 2017, 11:04 PM
I'm 14 years old but I barely have any body hair. I only have a small amount of leg and arm hair. I have no armpit hair. No happy trail either. All my friends have way more hair then me. Am I normal? Anyone else experiencing/experienced the same thing?

You're normal, and while there are folks who are hairier than you, there are also folks who are going to be just like you. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with you, and you're fine especially since you are probably relatively new to puberty. You have to look at your Father and older Brothers (if you have any) because if they are not hairy, then you will probably be similar. Also, some ethnic groups are not as hairy as others, and if you fall into one of those categories, then you are fine.

Hair is totally overrated, and you should be happy you are not dealing with it.

Theaverageboy
July 14th, 2017, 03:39 AM
Honestly you're lucky to not have that much hair I grow hair but I shaved it and there isn't a problem with being smooth hell I'd beg to be smooth in those spots naturally

tommywalker2004
July 14th, 2017, 03:49 AM
I hope I will not have that much hair, I like my body being smooth.

Tommy Lion
July 14th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Body hair is so overrated. Be happy that you are not very hairy!

Jamiec1130
July 14th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Don't worry about it. Everyone doesn't develop at the same rate or even in the same ways. I developed underarm hair early (somewhere around 12) and didn't get much leg hair until I was 14, and have only recently (past 6 months or so) been having a sizable amount of facial hair.

Bikini Boy
July 17th, 2017, 07:20 PM
I don't really have much in the way of body hair and what little I do have I shave it regularly. I definitely like being completely smooth!