PDA

View Full Version : what to pee but can't if there is someone next to you.

cleancut
July 12th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Can you relate to this? I've been holding it in. I finally get to the bathroom, but I can't go because there is some one next to me. That is the worst because if I leave without going then I know that I will have to sit through another class wishing that I would have been able to go.

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 06:05 PM
why can't you go?

Orange Kenny
July 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM
You're overthinking it. Also, you should pee when you have to; I wouldn't suggest you hold it. It could be dangerous.

Harrier
July 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
There are other posts about that on this forum. Someone called it nervous bladder. A lot of people can't go if others are near them (I think near for some people would be the next urinal over, for others it might be someone simply being in the room). Use a stall ... it gives you more privacy if you need that.

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
You're overthinking it. Also, you should pee when you have to; I wouldn't suggest you hold it. It could be dangerous.

yeah, you could possibly get a urinary tract infection

Blank_
July 12th, 2017, 06:24 PM
If you're that pee shy, why not use a stall instead

teenboyNathan
July 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
If you get afraid to pee in front of everyone, just go into a stall and do it

ska8er
July 12th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Don't hold it in-having an accident is
worse than being nervous to pee next
to someone. That is y stalls r there. I
understand ur problem but if u show
others that u r scared they r going to
single u out as weak.

Chaosphere
July 13th, 2017, 03:27 AM
Actually yes, I relate to this. Nudity is pretty inconsequential to me, so it's ironic that I have the same problem. I can't go if there's someone in the entire room with me, stalls or not. It's severely annoying.

Jericho14
July 13th, 2017, 06:51 AM
If it makes you nervous, Just use the stalls

Jamiec1130
July 13th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Just use the stalls, or better yet just go. No one is watching you go, and if they are then there's an issue.

flogrown2001
July 13th, 2017, 08:58 PM
bro don't worry about it... I had the same problem forever but I got over it! It took about 2 months to fully get comfortable with using urinals next to someone. This may sound weird, but I did it and it worked: if you know nobody is home try going into your bathroom and pissing with the door open or going outside somewhere and pissing like on a bush or tree or in the grass when nobody will see your dick. Also you could try goin to places that aren't busy and pissing in urinals there or places that you know have dividers. Hope this helps dude but remember if you gotta pee you gotta pee just do it bro

Hockeystar2020
July 14th, 2017, 01:08 PM
i feel the same way sometimes but what i do is go into the stall

Andres_s
July 14th, 2017, 02:13 PM
That's called paruresis and it's common on people.
sometimes i have that, i don't feel comfortable by pissing near other guys.

Jeff1857
July 14th, 2017, 10:20 PM
I use to have this problem. Then I did this thing whenever I was alone and about to pee I would hold it and count to 10. As soon as I reached 10 I would let it flow. After a while I trained myself to pee when I counted 7, 8, 9, 10 in my head even if someone was next to me.

biboy_unsure
July 14th, 2017, 10:45 PM
i once had a pee shy situation.. I have since got over it because who gives a shit who pisses next to you or is watching haha. I learned that i am kinda admirable in my natural state... so i let them watch and get my piss out and think nothing of it. don't feel insecure peeing in public, worse case is that is they want to see you... feel flattered that they are peeking

elmoc
July 14th, 2017, 11:32 PM
I experienced the same feelings when younger. After holding it for as long as possible, I guess it took a while for my bladder valves to open completely. My pee would start dribbling out, then a smallish stream, & finally normal flow. Meanwhile, the 13 yr old next to me sounds like he is peeing through a fire hose! I still start out with a small dream if I have been holding it for an uncomfortable time. Luckily, dad's a urologist & says that is normal.

Regarding damage to your urinary tract, Dr dad says the bladder can conceivably (unlikely for a teen- happens as we get older) your bladder could suffer some temporary damage by over expanding. He said the bladder is like a balloon when you blow it up almost to the point of bursting, then let the air out. The balloon never really returns to normal size. The bladder DOES return to normal size after 12-36 hours.

heymynameis
July 15th, 2017, 10:13 AM
why can't you go? are you anxious people will look at you? if so, just use the cubicles :)

Jonnieboy909
July 20th, 2017, 02:07 AM
If someone is watching me then I sometimes find it hard to pee but normally I can go ok

scott2002
July 20th, 2017, 06:13 AM
I finally get to the bathroom, but I can't go because there is some one next to me.
For those who write, why not just go in a stall. But if you have a "shy bladder" it's almost just as bad. Just knowing that other people are there makes it very difficult to let it out.
I read that doing "special breathing" and mind relaxing can help. Take a deep breath and then slowly breathe out through your mouth, with your lips pursed like you're gonna kiss someone. at the same time imagine in your mind your flow of urine coming out like flow of air is coming out of your mouth. And just try to relax your pissing muscle to "let" the pee flow out, too.
Try it. I'm told it helps.

garfield221
July 20th, 2017, 10:45 AM
get used to it, by pulling your dick out and try to do it

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 09:04 PM
I used to have that problem. Do not let your mind wonder about who else is in there and who maybe looking at you. Try to think about something else while your going.

thomas2003
August 1st, 2017, 10:17 PM
everytime i go to a toilet if someone is peeing at the urinal i just go into the stall...but if someone goes next to me when I've already started peeing then its no probs..i hate starting when theres someone next to me.

Falcons_11
August 2nd, 2017, 04:28 PM
I used to have that problem. Do not let your mind wonder about who else is in there and who maybe looking at you. Try to think about something else while your going.

I had the same problem as Cedrick when I was little like grades K through 3. I was shy about going to pee with another dude standing right next to me. I wouldn't pee at all and just go back to class. But I had a couple accidents cause I couldn't hold it. That was my incentive to get over my shyness. But, If your problem is you just can't pee in either the urinal or stall, You should go and see your doctor cause it seems you have a medical problem and not a shyness problem. Good luck, Bro!

Shamal
August 2nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
Yep its a real pain

red04
August 3rd, 2017, 10:40 AM
It only happened one time I got over it

NewLeafsFan
August 7th, 2017, 12:07 AM
I had the same problem as Cedrick when I was little like grades K through 3. I was shy about going to pee with another dude standing right next to me. I wouldn't pee at all and just go back to class. But I had a couple accidents cause I couldn't hold it. That was my incentive to get over my shyness. But, If your problem is you just can't pee in either the urinal or stall, You should go and see your doctor cause it seems you have a medical problem and not a shyness problem. Good luck, Bro!

If you can pee in private washrooms but not public restrooms there is no physical problem

martinpajero
August 7th, 2017, 05:17 AM
It happens to me when there's a lot of guys in the restroom, so annoying.

pauly
August 7th, 2017, 05:25 AM
It's far worse to need to pee when you realise there's absolutely nowhere you can go! It hasn't happened to me often but I know it's bad to hold it in.
So when you're in the right place you should definitely go and not worry about anyone next to you. The chances are they might feel as awkward as you.

KING_ivy
August 8th, 2017, 08:08 AM
I mean, if you're worried that the other person is gonna look it's lowkey not a big deal cuz they're probably thinking the same thing too

Nadel
August 8th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Yeah I can relate to it as well. I think It is a psychological problem. I am pretty sure there is even some name in the medical term for it. I used to suffer pretty badly because of this but It got better with a time. My advice for you would be either try to not to think about it in restroom (kinda hard) or to go to the restroom cubicle.

jamie_n5
August 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I have never been bothered like that. In fact I kind of like it when other guys look at my dick. I am proud of what I have. If things bother you you should go into a stall and pee.

ImCoolBeans
August 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Urinating really has nothing to do with puberty :locked: