PDA

View Full Version : Long or Short hair?

Chris298
July 12th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Hey peeps just got a question.... I've been growing my hair out, been close to a year since I got it cut, what do you guys think looks best, longer or shorter? I've asked a couple people but I get mixed answers. I kinda like the feel of the longer but getting a little tired of it too, maybe keep it longish but get some taken off. For the record, my girlfriend "doesn't care", my mom hates it long, and a couple of my friends thing the long is cool. Thanks!

Shorter hair

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=42625

Longer Hair

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=42626

beachdude
July 12th, 2017, 05:38 PM
I think it looks great long! If gf doesn't care, let it ride. Moms never like anything out of the ordinary anyway!

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 06:39 PM
ultimately, the choice is yours

April03
July 13th, 2017, 03:25 AM
Short hair is more smart and trendy and socially acceptable if you're a guy

ShineintheDark
July 13th, 2017, 06:51 AM
In truth, it sort of depends on the person. Some look great with long hair, others don't look as good. Same with short hair. I guess it depends on the style as well as what the general concensus is of people who know you about which looks better on you.

naenaendr
July 13th, 2017, 07:46 AM
I like guy's hair pretty short. It just looks cleaner.

Chris298
July 16th, 2017, 10:44 PM
I think it looks great long! If gf doesn't care, let it ride. Moms never like anything out of the ordinary anyway!

Cool dude thanks. Yeah I always had to have my hair short when I was a kid because I went to private grade school and it always had to be above the ears and collar, so its just nice to have something different. But yeah the picture with the shorter hair was from like back in October and heck mom though it was time to get it trimmed in that pic too haha. Wish my gf had some kind of opinion, I am sure she does but just says that she doesn't care, kinda like when I ask her where she wants to get something to eat :D

ska8er
July 24th, 2017, 06:57 PM
More so in the winter I grow my hair out
but for summer I like shorter hair cause it
is easier to manage and it is cooler. I think
the style now is shorter hair only because
that is what I c at school and my friends.

Bull
July 24th, 2017, 07:34 PM
My spectrum of guy friends includes every style from buzz to ponytail. Whatever you like and looks good and well cared for is what you should wear. Enjoy!

Shamal
August 3rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
I like my hair longer but sometimes it does get a bit annoying as it falls in my eyes. But I think it looks better long.

Barbara.
August 3rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Short hair is more smart and trendy and socially acceptable if you're a guy
I totally agree with April. Short hair on a guy is attractive and trendy.