PDA

View Full Version : I gave in.. Idk how many I actually took I didn't count...

Kooy
July 11th, 2017, 12:23 AM
I take concerta (I think its why i have had some eating issues) and i was given oxycontin for pain dering my last surgery..

After every thats been going on recently i... Started getting ideas... I mean i take my own pills its my responsibility so.... No one would know if i took more then a few extra... And i still had pain medication on my dresser... Just sitting there..

I caved… i gave in to temptation and took... Imma just say a couple idk what to expect. I just did it 5 minutes ago... So… idk if what i took was an OD or not… it was sorta an impulse of mostly curiosity with a lot going on to push me on to do this..

I have a feeling imma regret this…

Sere
July 11th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Kooy ... I just looked into the med and well if you are able to read me can you try to figure out how many you took? 8+ seems to be the HIGHLY dangerous amount and kooy we want you with us. If you took more than 8 and start having any sort of vomiting or drymouth I need you to call 911. Kooy, I believe in you. Don't bail out and not call someone if you get symptoms. Please get back to me asap!!!

Kooy
July 11th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Kooy ... I just looked into the med and well if you are able to read me can you try to figure out how many you took? 8+ seems to be the HIGHLY dangerous amount and kooy we want you with us. If you took more than 8 and start having any sort of vomiting or drymouth I need you to call 911. Kooy, I believe in you. Don't bail out and not call someone if you get symptoms. Please get back to me asap!!!

All ive gotten so far is is a varry high amount of paranoia... Jitters... And im hearing a whisper now and then and I don't understand why the fuck thats happening I didn't take a hallucinogen... Though last time i took oxicotitin as directed… I did start seeing things so... Idk idk anything about anything. I feel like cleaning my room but im scard to get out of bed.

Sere
July 11th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Kooy
Here are the OD symptoms, copied and pasted from Project Know.
Vomiting.
Convulsions.
Muscle twitching.
Sweating.
Hallucinations.
Increases hear rate.
Blurred vision.
Agitation.
Dry mouth
Tremors
Euphoria
Confusion
Headache
Hypertension
Hyperactivity
Now some of these could just be effects you'd get from it's high. Though vomiting seems to be the most common thing that people get when they are close to an OD. You could try getting out of bed if you wish. You could try turning on the lights that you're able so you can feel more secure. I don't believe hallucinating in the dark with fear in your mind is a good thing. Might want to lighten the place

Kooy
July 11th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Kooy
Here are the OD symptoms, copied and pasted from Project Know.
Vomiting.
Convulsions.
Muscle twitching.
Sweating.
Hallucinations.
Increases hear rate.
Blurred vision.
Agitation.
Dry mouth
Tremors
Euphoria
Confusion
Headache
Hypertension
Hyperactivity
Now some of these could just be effects you'd get from it's high. Though vomiting seems to be the most common thing that people get when they are close to an OD. You could try getting out of bed if you wish. You could try turning on the lights that you're able so you can feel more secure. I don't believe hallucinating in the dark with fear in your mind is a good thing. Might want to lighten the place

I mean the dark feels safer… I think I have a call to make though…

Sere
July 11th, 2017, 01:36 AM
To 911? Kooy

Dalcourt
July 11th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Kooy usually you should rather get euphoric than having paranoia. That's at least what I can say from personal experience and what my doctor told me.
Anyway...you don't remember how many mg you took? How bad it is depends on how used you are to taking get it but seriously it's not something to fuck around with.

So if ya feel bad in any way call 911 asap...

Sere
July 11th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Is anyone at home with you? Kooy

Kooy
July 11th, 2017, 01:58 AM
To 911? Kooy
Is anyone at home with you? Kooy

Hu?

Kooy usually you should rather get euphoric than having paranoia. That's at least what I can say from personal experience and what my doctor told me.
Anyway...you don't remember how many mg you took? How bad it is depends on how used you are to taking get it but seriously it's not something to fuck around with.

So if ya feel bad in any way call 911 asap...

Never got euphoric from medication before. I just remember this stuff didn't work to stop the pain from my catheter when i had one. And the stimulant is a stimulant... It normally makes me down. I only dod this (mostly) out of curiosity....

Sere
July 11th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Hu?

I'm just asking to see if anyone is in close proximity if you need to call for help. Curiousity can do wonders though in your case it can cause devistation. I have prayed for you and if you get a bit of some of the symptoms of the od call an ambulance. Please don't mess around with these again... We don't want you governing Kooy

Kooy
July 11th, 2017, 11:54 AM
I'm just asking to see if anyone is in close proximity if you need to call for help. Curiousity can do wonders though in your case it can cause devistation. I have prayed for you and if you get a bit of some of the symptoms of the od call an ambulance. Please don't mess around with these again... We don't want you governing Kooy

No family is off in the mountains to see family and left me with the dogs because because "im to disrespectful" for anyone to want to have around

Dalcourt
July 11th, 2017, 12:02 PM
No family is off in the mountains to see family and left me with the dogs because because "im to disrespectful" for anyone to want to have around

So seems like it wasn't a too dangerous OD. You were really lucky...so don't try that again, okay?

Kooy
July 11th, 2017, 12:39 PM
So seems like it wasn't a too dangerous OD. You were really lucky...so don't try that again, okay?

Okay. Is it normal to be sluggish and cloudy afterwards?)

Dalcourt
July 11th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Okay. Is it normal to be sluggish and cloudy afterwards?)

Yeah, guess so. As I said I just can speak for myself dunno if the effects are the same for everyone. I ODed on oxy last year and after I had a period of feelin really high I got kinda tired like in a state between being asleep and awake...everything seemed slower and you hear ever like from far away like if you were under water or so...I didn't take too much so it wasn't so bad but it can end deadly so be really careful.

Kooy
July 11th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Yeah, guess so. As I said I just can speak for myself dunno if the effects are the same for everyone. I ODed on oxy last year and after I had a period of feelin really high I got kinda tired like in a state between being asleep and awake...everything seemed slower and you hear ever like from far away like if you were under water or so...I didn't take too much so it wasn't so bad but it can end deadly so be really careful.

Yeah it feels like its been 2 days already i keep staring at the clock because the time keeps confusing and throwing me off. I definitely screewed up my perception of time