PDA

View Full Version : Did i hurt my vagina?

Emm6969
July 10th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

Ive been trying out my moms sex toys and i used a very strong vibrating massager today. But i think i used it for too long because my vagina is still numb and its way more red and swollen than ever before. Do i need to tell my mom? Did i hurt myself?

hjhj
July 11th, 2017, 12:00 AM
How long did you use It for? Is there any extremely raw or any cut skin?

Emm6969
July 11th, 2017, 01:02 AM
I think around 2 hours. I wrapped the massager in a towel because it was too strong so maybe it was the towel? The swelling is mostly gone now, its just red and sore. And its not numb anymore

hjhj
July 11th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Sounds like it may be letting up. Try to find a position where you could possibly lay down or rest. If it isn't too iritating to have water on the sore then you could possibly take a shower. Try not to do much for a little while just try to rest and wait for any pain or soreness to ease it's grip.

Amethyst Rose
July 11th, 2017, 10:08 AM
If it doesn't clear up, yes you should tell her. Using any sort of vibration as a stimulus for lengthy amounts of time can cause damage to your nerve endings so I'd also advise against doing anything like this again.

EvaNL
July 12th, 2017, 07:11 PM
I think you overdid it. It might have been the towel as well.
Keep an eye on it. If it doesn't improve in a reasonable time, do tell your mom and possibly visit your doctor.
You don't want permanent damage down there.

Rguy123
July 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Your vagina probably was sore from all the vibrations and orgasms.

Just JT
July 16th, 2017, 04:38 PM
The towel is to rough for skin in that area. Its to sensitive. If the vubrato is to strong then use a different one. And I hope you both cleaned it after you guys used it

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2017, 03:25 PM
You should never use or put anything fibrous in your vagina. It would remove the natural moisture in there. You most likely got like a contact burn in your vagina from the fibers rubbing in there. Also you way over did it with the vibrator. Use a less intense speed or a different one. I would think that the irritation should clear up in a few days. Leave your vagina alone too till it clears up. I am not sure but don't they make products for vaginal irritations? You could try that. Don't ever use anything fibrous in your vagina again. Lesson learned.

wrecked
August 30th, 2017, 02:48 AM
I think around 2 hours. I wrapped the massager in a towel because it was too strong so maybe it was the towel? The swelling is mostly gone now, its just red and sore. And its not numb anymore

I'm guessing your vagina is better now.

Dying Ember
August 31st, 2017, 02:55 PM
Well the towel certainly would hurt it if it was repeatedly vibrating against a sensitive area. You really shouldn't be using sex toys other people have used. It's unhygienic for a start?

colephase
August 31st, 2017, 08:03 PM
2 hour for first time at max level is too much.

Maybe you needed ask about use, next time try with min level and only some minutes.

I use my sister's toys but i clean before and after use. These is too important.

Emm6969
September 1st, 2017, 09:59 PM
Some ppl have been asking and im okay now, thanks.

I always clean the toys before and after, dont worry

This thread is really embarrassing now lol