PDA

View Full Version : Where you get underwear and clothing

redi04
July 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Recently I have been shopping at gap but I really don't love the clothing It is good lasting but what other stores do you shop at were I live the mall has for big name stores is Aeropostale American Eagle Ambercomibe & Finch and Hollister I was also wondering were most of you get underwear because I wear Hanes and it would be nice to know brands other people like Thanks.

evansk8
July 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM
American Eagle. Their underwear is expensive though. Save your $$. Skate shops clearance racks. Marshalls is good too. Got my Diesel jeans there. Don't recommend it for underwear though. A lot of opened packages. Um occasionally Target. I have Hanes from there too, lol. Heh! my momma taught me to be thrifty.

ashdaniel
July 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM
I actually go for the high end underwear such as Saxxs or Mack Weldon. Those is usually last longer and more comfortable.

jamie_n5
July 9th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I wear Hanes boxer briefs and I just buy them at Walmart or Kmart. Don't need to spend a fortune for good comfortable underwear.

redi04
July 9th, 2017, 08:52 PM
I like Hanes but I'm just looking for different brands

nicktheman2003
July 9th, 2017, 10:24 PM
I have differnt underwear. My mom buys them or I buy them with birthday money. I buy them at Kohls,Macy's,Target and Burlington. I get most of my clothes at Kohls or Macys.

teenboyNathan
July 9th, 2017, 11:01 PM
American Eagle and Hanes for underwear, Nike and American Eagle for shirts

Falcons_11
July 9th, 2017, 11:07 PM
I wear Hanes boxer briefs and I just buy them at Walmart or Kmart. Don't need to spend a fortune for good comfortable underwear.

I agree with you, Jamie. I wear Hanes and Jockey. Mom buys them for me at Walmart. You may get a little better fit and comfort with the expensive underwear. But you pay twice or three times the price.

SethfromMI
July 10th, 2017, 08:27 AM
While you don't have to spend no $50 for a pair of underwear, I would argue there are at times when spending a little more means you can get better quality underwear which even fits and feels better. even think about Hanes. Hanes sells different levels of quality of underwear, even they understand you get what you pay for. now don't get me wrong, I am not knocking buying whatever brand you want to buy or even what brands you can afford.

if you got a TJ Maxx in your area try going there. they often times have great name brands at a reduced cost to the consumer. Amazon can also be a great way to go. they have brands you may never even heard of and some of them are amazing (some aren't, but it is a trial and error type of thing). some of them on amazon can be ridiculously expensive (whether you heard of them or not) but some of the even really great ones are reasonable enough. you don;t always have to pay double or three times the price like some of the comments are saying either. sometimes you do. but if you think about it, a lot of the underwear girls buy can get quite expensive for the stuff they wear.

at the end of the day, it is all about being comfortable and finding enough support. if you feel just as comfortable in the regular underwear Walmart sells from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, then go for it. no one should ever make you feel bad about your underwear choice. your the one wearing them. if you like the way they feel and look that is all that matters. other people are not going to care what underwear your wearing.

anyways, I do wear Hollister (I work there so I get a discount), American Eagle, David Archy (found on amazon. You can get 4 pairs for around $20 and they feel good, fit good, and have lasted me well so far) Golden Maple (another brand I got on Amazon. I got 4 pairs for $10. not only is it cheaper then some boxer briefs/trunks at Walmart, but I think the quality is a ton better. I think I might get some more of them soon) and some other different brands as well

Endeavour
July 10th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Fashion

user-999
July 11th, 2017, 02:03 AM
I get my clothes at Tommy Hilfiger, H&M, and Springfield, but underwear I get from Tommy Hilfiger

Bikini Boy
July 11th, 2017, 04:42 AM
I wear mid rise briefs from Tiger Underwear and buy them online. They are expensive but my Mom says they last longer than other briefs like Hanes or FTL, and I like the way they fit low on my hips. I wear Speedos for swimming, so I also like bikini style briefs from Marks & Spencer.

volleyballer13
July 13th, 2017, 01:21 PM
american eagle boxer briefs are the most comfortable thing ive ever worn. its a little expensive but if you buy it when they are on sale its so worth it!

pjones
July 16th, 2017, 11:45 AM
horribly expensive but i love Calvin Klein underwear. fit well, really soft and comfortable and last forever. Macy's sells them. and i also get bikini style from Kohls and Target, less expensive, don't last as long and aren't as comfortable to me

swimjoey1
July 16th, 2017, 02:40 PM
For underwear I like Nike and under armour compressions. My mom usually buys it at the outlet. Also American eagle underwear.
For pants I like wearing adidas soccer pants the slim type. Jeans I like diesel slim but they are expensive so I have to use my birthday money.
Tops: all types

mookie
July 20th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Walmart, Target

Coolteenboy
July 20th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Kohls. Their own brand "Equippo."
Same quality, mayb better, than Jockey, Tommy, or other name brands.

Jeff1857
July 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
I get underwear from Target or Walmart or I should say my mom does lol. It hanes or FTL but it works.

Beachgirl16
July 27th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Victoria secret, Walmart, target the whole nine yards

CrypticBread2
July 28th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Like everyone else has said, American Eagle. So worth it. If you wait for it to be on sale, you can get them for about $6 a pair, and it is so worth it. Been wearing them for about a year or so and they are the best I have ever worn.

chomoto123
August 3rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Recently I have been shopping at gap but I really don't love the clothing It is good lasting but what other stores do you shop at were I live the mall has for big name stores is Aeropostale American Eagle Ambercomibe & Finch and Hollister I was also wondering were most of you get underwear because I wear Hanes and it would be nice to know brands other people like Thanks.

I'm from Asia so I usually shop at UNIQLO, ZARA or H&M
For my underwears I get them from UNIQLO
Their boxer briefs are really comfortable idk for others tho :3

IamBrandon
August 7th, 2017, 11:24 AM
I usually get my underwear from walmart, which is hanes or fruit of the loom. But I get my shirts, and pants from American Eagle, Gap, Aeropostale, Hollister. and Tillys

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Yeah, sorry, boys kind of got screwed when it comes to buying nice underwear. Every mall in the country has a store tailored to us girls' every underwear and bra needs; custom measurements, all sorts of styles and cuts, and loads of different fabrics. Unfortunately, you boys have to do a bit more work than just going to the store to get high end undergarments. Otherwise it's just "take this cotton and wear it until it starts to tear in two months." I mean, sure, it's still pretty easy for you guys to get nice drawers, but it's still unfair how much easier it is for us

bojack
August 16th, 2017, 10:52 AM
I buy a lot of my clothes from Uniqlo, but I don't think they're that widespread in the US except for major cities

BlueZebra
August 23rd, 2017, 10:48 PM
I like getting my underwear at Costco. They have Calvin Klein for cheap. A box of 3 for $7 :yes:
As for clothes, I'm fond of shopping at thrift stores because I'm an old lady half the time. But if I feel like spending a lot, I'll go to Zumiez because I'm a trendy 'skater' the other half the time.

kro814
August 27th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Mom buys my briefs at KMart or WalMart

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 12:20 PM
Uniqlo zara h&m