PDA

View Full Version : What do you use to listen to your music?


Silicate Wielder
July 9th, 2017, 06:57 PM
So, I was listening to some music using Winamp with the Perfect Declipper plugin active an I got to wondering, what do you guys use to listen to music?

If you have any special setups, feel free to post!

Theaverageboy
July 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
YouTube red
Apple headphones

Done

folej003
July 11th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Spotify

ImCoolBeans
July 11th, 2017, 11:22 AM
I mostly use Spotify and YouTube.

Mars
July 11th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Spotify mostly,,, YouTube sometimes too. Or SoundCloud :P not as much anymore tho

devotionnel
July 11th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Spotify and YouTube, some stuff on SoundCloud but they usually get transferred to YouTube.

Amethyst Rose
July 11th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Spotify. Occasionally YouTube, but Spotify has better layout/organization and it's easier to find what I want to listen to imo.

Vegas2933
July 15th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Always Youtube

TheAP
July 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I mostly listen to YouTube videos or my MP3 player.

Endeavour
July 15th, 2017, 06:25 PM
YouTube more often, but I also use Spotify as well.

Sublime Demonz
July 15th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Pretty much always Spotify. Sometimes when I'm looking to find new songs to listen to while still listening to things familiar to me, I use Pandora.

Davestovies
July 16th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Spotify
YouTube
CD Player
Record Player

PunkModRevial
August 2nd, 2017, 12:07 AM
I have a cassette deck and a record player that I found at a garage sale.
But I also use Spotify and YouTube

Indexes
August 2nd, 2017, 06:31 AM
YouTube, Soundcloud, default phone music app (also occasionally VLC if I wanna mess with the speed n all) - plus half-working Urbanears headphones.

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2017, 08:22 AM
Apple music or youtube but tbh I have most of my favourite music downloaded on my phone anyways

BlackParadePixie
August 3rd, 2017, 01:38 AM
winamp, youtube, ipod

SingerInTraining
August 19th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Youtube, Pandora, music from my computer on VLC, CDs and old records.

jennycakes
August 24th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Youtube, Spotify, CD player and sometimes the radio

kyran.gough14
August 24th, 2017, 11:36 PM
i use spotify, youtube and something called huawei music. if you live outside if the U.S im pretty sure it works properly but oherwiseoh well lol btw doesnt work on iPhone!

Jadennow
August 26th, 2017, 03:58 AM
Spotify and YouTube mostly, sometimes Pandora

bojack
August 26th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Spotify, almost exclusively these days. But occasionally some small bands aren't on spotify, so I just get it from their bandcamp and play it through iTunes

Melodic
August 29th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Spotify.

Nico1715
August 31st, 2017, 09:59 AM
Spotify and Youtube

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Spotify or YouTube

Cronor
September 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
I'm Croatian, so I use Deezer (7 per month, unlimited music, offline mode.. it's alright), and the hardware is fluent. I spend a lot of money on audio equipment, so I'm using something different each month.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Spotify and YouTube ^_^

Jericho14
September 18th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Spotify, Youtube and Radio (only in car)

Tom55
September 18th, 2017, 06:42 PM
YouTube mainly.

Andyyy95
September 18th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Apple Music, and sometimes YouTube

Falcons_11
September 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
Mostly You Tube, Spotify, and CDs when riding in mom's SUV.

Alisha_
September 28th, 2017, 05:48 PM
90% youtube and the other 10% is a mix of pandora and spotify.

benster
October 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
YouTube and downloads on phone

KatieCO2003
October 18th, 2017, 12:03 AM
An old Magnavox console stereo for the records that I have. Otherwise Youtube, though MP3s always sound flat to me. I'm one of those people that can hear the difference.

BloodyClaws
October 27th, 2017, 04:21 AM
On my PC, using Clementine and a Cosonic headset (Chinese brand). I stopped listening on my phone after running out of usable headphones. :-)

BloodyClaws
October 27th, 2017, 04:23 AM
An old Magnavox console stereo for the records that I have.

Uh, was that something that came with a Magnavox Odyssey? :-O

topseededamateur
November 1st, 2017, 03:46 AM
ive got a small stereo in my room and outside i use my ipad