PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to miss someone you've only seen a couple of times?

Anomaly6
July 9th, 2017, 12:10 AM
This summer I met somebody who just blew up my entire universe in a matter of milliseconds! No, this is not just a summer crush, this girl has changed my entire outlook on life and the world! I never thought I would meet somebody like this, I feel like I met my best friend, the person I've been praying to meet my entire life, my soulmate! I'm still pinching myself to see if this is a dream..

Our personalities just clicked like the final 2 pieces of a jigsaw puzzle! Spending time with her is the most amazing feeling I've ever felt! It's like I didn't even need to figure out how to go up and talk to her, I just naturally went up and it's like we already knew each other! Of course I was kind of nervous to ask for her # but when I did, she practically jumped out of her shoes to give it to me..

I know people will say to slow down and take a breath and not go nuts but the thing is I haven't seen her in over a month and I STILL miss her, I'm honestly scared to forget what she looks like! I can't stop thinking about her and the longer I don't see her, the more I miss her! Well, I get to see her in a couple of days and I CANNOT WAIT! The thing is, this isn't me, I don't get attached to anyone, but now I can't imagine my life without her! Should I tell her at all how I feel or will it freak her out?? Even if we just become best friends I will be happy, I just need her in my life so much and I need to let her know before she gets away! What do you guys think??

Just JT
July 9th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Yes it's very possible. People are attracted to others for whatever reasons. It's what draws people together. I been saying for a long time here to lots of people to Hollis your instincts. This is probably just that. You meet someone, like than, follow that

It's very possible and real. If attracted to (and not only sexual) just as a friend, and want to know more about them, he'll yeah, easy to miss someone

ShineintheDark
July 9th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Of course, it can happen after just one meeting occasionally. You just need to calm yourself and get used to a life without them again and hopefully see them whenever you can

Chaosphere
July 10th, 2017, 03:10 AM
This summer I met somebody who just blew up my entire universe in a matter of milliseconds! No, this is not just a summer crush, this girl has changed my entire outlook on life and the world! I never thought I would meet somebody like this, I feel like I met my best friend, the person I've been praying to meet my entire life, my soulmate! I'm still pinching myself to see if this is a dream..

Our personalities just clicked like the final 2 pieces of a jigsaw puzzle! Spending time with her is the most amazing feeling I've ever felt! It's like I didn't even need to figure out how to go up and talk to her, I just naturally went up and it's like we already knew each other! Of course I was kind of nervous to ask for her # but when I did, she practically jumped out of her shoes to give it to me..

I know people will say to slow down and take a breath and not go nuts but the thing is I haven't seen her in over a month and I STILL miss her, I'm honestly scared to forget what she looks like! I can't stop thinking about her and the longer I don't see her, the more I miss her! Well, I get to see her in a couple of days and I CANNOT WAIT! The thing is, this isn't me, I don't get attached to anyone, but now I can't imagine my life without her! Should I tell her at all how I feel or will it freak her out?? Even if we just become best friends I will be happy, I just need her in my life so much and I need to let her know before she gets away! What do you guys think??
Tell her how you feel, that's the point of these relationships, to understand each other's feelings. It's important that she know how you feel and you'll benefit from knowing how she feels about it. And yes, people can easily feel that way. That's the way relationships start, with that kind of infatuation moving to a deeper understanding as you learn more about each other.