PDA

View Full Version : Automobile Appreciation Thread

PlasmaHam
July 8th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Recently on the forums there has a scary rise in vehiclephobia and automobilism. This is totally unacceptable in 2017, because it's 2017 for Henry Ford's sake! We must show our love for those poor, oppressed vehicles; and stand with those who ignorantly spread hatred against them!

In this thread, let us fight back against this assault upon vehicles by sharing with each other the love we have for our vehicles and driving them, and show the close-minded ones that automobiles are more than just modes of transportation, but instead an experience and connection like none other!

Just JT
July 8th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Love the old VW beetle and bus lol!!

Dalcourt
July 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Unless some people believe cars are just means of transportation full stop.
Driving for the sake of just driving would be like eating another three hamburgers even though you are already full, so really unnecessary.

I never got the sad cult some people have with cars like my Dad and his horrible Ram Truck. It may look a nice car and all but it's the stupidest choice for a car to drive in a crowded city.

So a car I had the pleasure to test drive and that was really impressive and something I would love to drive in the city is the BMW i3