PDA

View Full Version : Is this boy at my school gay?

brightlight
July 8th, 2017, 06:26 PM
He told me he watched a gay movie and he attempted to act out one of the scenes when he walked up behind me and grabbed my chest. He grabs my hand in class in squeezes it and doesn't let go. He sometimes grabs my hands and forces me to touch his dick area in class. He got really close to my face and pretended to kiss me. He grabbed my hand one time and sniffed my fingers. He also wanted me to go to his baseball game in watch him play? Does he sound like he might be gay because when I ask him if he's bi or something he laughs or doesn't answer the question.

Flapjack
July 8th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Whatever he is he needs to learn about personal space!! Are you okay with him being like that with you?? He could be gay, he could be straight and joking or maybe he's teasing you, tbh only he knows buddy!! :)

Just JT
July 8th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Agreed. I'd say that's not ok behavior imo. I mean if you Gus are a couple then that's one thing. But seems like your not. That could be considered sexual herrasement or worse.

If you don't like it, I'd at least talk to him about it.

His sexuality? That's his business, and if he shares that with you (think he already did) then you'll know his intentions.

Dalcourt
July 8th, 2017, 08:58 PM
As the others said whatever his sexuality might be it's wrong to touch you and act like that.

Behaviour like that is just not okay no matter what his sexuality is.

ShineintheDark
July 9th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Whether he's gay ir not is hard to tell. A little creepy is definitely more easy to notice

Zachary G
July 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM
He could be gay, he could be straight, he could be bi, and he could be curious, only he knows and until hes ready to say something, I dont think you will ever know. However, if you are uncomfortable with what hes doing then you should say something to him about it and not let it continue.

SamMystic
July 9th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Im guessing he is at the very least interested in you.. Does he do this with others?

Orange Kenny
July 9th, 2017, 02:46 PM
He could be, or he could be messing with you; we wouldn't know. You can only find out by asking him straight (no pun intended).

Falcons_11
July 9th, 2017, 05:47 PM
My question to you is: Why do you let him do all those things to you if it offends you?
Do you like this guy? If so, carry on with him but not in public. Otherwise, if you don't, why don't you just tell him to back off and leave you alone? His behavior seems to me to be abusive.

ska8er
July 9th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Do u find it flattering or r u uncomfortable
with what he does? I would b angry if some
one did that to me in class. I guess it depends
if this was done privately. If he is bothering u
then tell him so but I believe he is gay and he
does like u but going at it a bit too much.

Theaverageboy
July 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Ok that's just plain being a creep he really needs to know about our bubble

azurzg
July 10th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Nobody should touch you if those touches are unwanted.

zzzzzzzzzz
July 10th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Sounds worrying. If you don't like what he's doing to you tell him to stop

Bull
July 10th, 2017, 05:34 PM
gay or not his repeated actions toward you without your permission is sexual harassment and it is time to tell him it must stop, that is unless you like the attention. If that's the case let him know you are ok with it. If you don't want it to continue and he persists you should report the behavior.

kyrocks03
July 10th, 2017, 06:22 PM
His behaviour is deviant. He needs to stop doing that and likely needs psychological help. I think there is something wrong with him.

Whether he is gay or not isn't something I can answer. I would like to think that normal people do not behave like he does.

Michael M.
July 10th, 2017, 10:25 PM
He's bisexual or bi curious. I think he likes your ass. Go to his baseball game and when it's over go to him and ask him if you can try experiment and date him to see if you like it. It also sounds like you like him doing this to you since you put up with it.

Vegas2933
July 16th, 2017, 12:10 PM
He is maybe taking exerimenting a little too far and needs a reminder of personal space...

Jonnieboy909
July 24th, 2017, 03:18 AM
yes he is

April03
July 24th, 2017, 03:24 AM
He is

Ragle
July 24th, 2017, 03:37 AM
thats lots of grabbing. imo, he's a jerk anyway. tell him that you can't stand his grabbing anymore and that he should respect your personal space or else. and forget him.

twinbros04
July 24th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Thats just creepy and he most likely is