PDA

View Full Version : Comparing boobs?

ChloeF
July 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Does anyone else compare their boobs with their friends or have you touched another girls boobs?

Anniebanannie
July 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I am interested in how they all differ and how mine compare, but I don't do that with my friends in the sense that we've stripped and compared. I think some of my questions here come from my curiosity. I have seen my younger sister's though.

DerpyGirl
July 8th, 2017, 04:02 PM
I've never touched a girl's actual boobs when comparing but we've talked about size differences and our areola, etc

EvaNL
July 8th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I don't compare mine with other girl's boobs anymore but when I was younger we certainly did. See how they grew since last time and all that. Not that mine grew much at all but that's beside the point :D
And yes, I've touched my share of boobs.

DerpyGirl
July 8th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Lucky! Hehe

shy_indian_chick
July 8th, 2017, 08:05 PM
i've touched boobs before but not really while comparing. circumstances were a bit more intimate ;)

amelia_
July 9th, 2017, 01:20 PM
I've never compared with my friends but I have taken many glances while we changed.

kimmykim
July 9th, 2017, 04:42 PM
i used to compare with a few friends, but i dont anymore

Anniebanannie
July 9th, 2017, 05:21 PM
i used to compare with a few friends, but i dont anymore

Did it just get boring?

kimmykim
July 9th, 2017, 08:51 PM
no, its just that we are older now and know more.

LITTLEANGEL16
July 10th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Yes, I have compared boobs, areolas and nipples, as mine are very puffy and only started to develop around 13, being a naturist I see lots of boobs, and also in the locker room and showers at school and the swimming pool. and of course with friends on sleepovers etc.
And yes I have touched my friend's boobs and they have done the same to me.
X

Claire Asteroid
July 11th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Yes, when I was younger I used to compare my boobs with my friends when we were about 11 to 14. I didn't get boobs until I was about 12 and a half so some of my friends took off their tops to show me when they first got them and they knew I didn't have any yet. We compared the shape and the areolas and the colour but we stopped doing it after about 14. I've touched other girls boobs accidentally on purpose.

Miss Ophelia
July 11th, 2017, 03:01 PM
I compared mine with a few different friends when younger. Now we just seem to touch each others and not worry about comparing. :)

Jessica_N
July 11th, 2017, 10:04 PM
We have talked about sizes but not really compared.

Jessica_N
July 11th, 2017, 10:04 PM
I do admit I will compare mine to others.

stoneflowe96
July 12th, 2017, 02:32 AM
I did compare my boobs with my friends when we were around 12 to 14. Now I maybe just look at girls my age when I'm in the shower of a public pool. I also touched boobs of other girls. But that started when I first had sex with a girl

April03
July 13th, 2017, 03:05 AM
No I haven't touched friends boobs because that is just quite frankly weird

angelina
July 14th, 2017, 12:59 PM
sure...i told we have formed one intimate friends circle in our class ( all are girls). we touch and compare ours boobs in week ends.It is the curiosity almost with every girl to have a comparison with other girls..

angelina
July 14th, 2017, 01:01 PM
I do admit I will compare mine to others.
good....do you mean to say that you wish but not really compared your boobs with others till now?

Jamy
July 14th, 2017, 01:41 PM
I compared my boobs with other girls while changing clothes but you know each other for some time so it's getting very normal that we have different sizes, nipples and areolas. I compare them also with women and girls on TV like actresses, singers, etc. I never touched someone other's boobs.

Beachgirl16
July 14th, 2017, 05:00 PM
I compare my boob's to just about every girl I see. and yeah, I touched (more like fondled) my friends boob's a lot.

aneta
July 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I compare my boobs with girls in school in locker room, but dont touch. I compare and touched boobs few times with my best friends.

April03
July 15th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Americans are weird :lol: In UK maybe we'd talk about boobs in locker rooms but never touch or show

In UK most you'll see is someone bra getting changed for sports. Some girls have fully grown boobs some have just started at my age. Maybe some people aren't confident enough yet to fully compare.

Posts merged, please edit next time. ~Endeavour

angelina
July 17th, 2017, 12:32 PM
these are all out of curiosity which is normal among teenagers..

angie78
July 18th, 2017, 06:11 PM
We compare our boobies whith my friends (girls) and I have smaller breast than them �� ughhh.. by the way..it's not bad to touch a girls' breast

shamrockgirl02
July 20th, 2017, 05:09 AM
Yes, my friends are pretty open about comparing our breasts, especially since many of us are on the same sports teams and/or share a locker room for gym. And since we see each other's tits on an almost daily basis during the school year, touching/feeling isn't necessarily that much of a stretch for some of us

muffin81
July 20th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Yeah, same we compare everything it's a part of growing up. Some of us have nothing and some have huge things. We find it natural haha, I love small or not really started developing boobs like (30aa) they're so cute :)

angelina
July 20th, 2017, 11:27 AM
II compare them also with women and girls on TV like actresses, singers, etc.
that may not be the real comparison as those people you mentioned here may use Padded bras or push-up bras to give their boobs an enhanced appearance.

CandyLover091
July 20th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Yes me and my friends are very close and compare all the time and and in a relationship so most time comparing also means a making out

Londongirl01
July 20th, 2017, 04:20 PM
I've seen my friends boobs loads when they get changed in front me and they've seen mine- pretty normal :)

Anniebanannie
July 21st, 2017, 07:15 PM
Yes, my friends are pretty open about comparing our breasts, especially since many of us are on the same sports teams and/or share a locker room for gym. And since we see each other's tits on an almost daily basis during the school year, touching/feeling isn't necessarily that much of a stretch for some of us

I've seen my friends boobs loads when they get changed in front me and they've seen mine- pretty normal :)

So would you say that a lot of exposure is the best thing, so it ends up seeming like a normal thing -- like seeing their right arm, for example?

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Yeah of course my friends and I size each other up and compare boobs, although tbh I'm starting to think some of the girls just want an excuse to handle my double ds lol

Cangirl
August 10th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Ive compared with more friends than I have with touching. I always compare to other girls and slyly look changing at school or on teams and stuff like that. With some of my closer gf's we've compared and with closer gfs we've touched. I think its all normal curiosity about bodies and seeing how we measure up to others. And its fun lol

colephase
August 11th, 2017, 05:50 AM
All girls compare in a locker room, but i only touch to my best friend

bswetakumari91
August 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM
yep we need to proud of our assets so comparing is good but i have touched few of my friends boobs, as theirs luks huge and in shape.

jennycakes
August 14th, 2017, 08:33 PM
When I was younger, I compared sizes and shapes with some friends. But as we got older we didn't really compare boob size. I have touched some other boobs as well in a more intimate setting.

Anniebanannie
August 14th, 2017, 08:47 PM
When I was younger, I compared sizes and shapes with some friends. But as we got older we didn't really compare boob size. I have touched some other boobs as well in a more intimate setting.

It loses its sense of surprise after a while.

bswetakumari91
August 15th, 2017, 04:09 AM
It loses its sense of surprise after a while.

i do agree initial its exciting later nothing much

Suzy18
August 19th, 2017, 04:53 PM
It's very normal that we have different sizes, nipples and areolas. I compare them also with actresses, singers, etc. I never touched someone other's boobs.

anyacolo
August 29th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Does anyone else compare their boobs with their friends or have you touched another girls boobs?

yes i have done this with my friends very often, we feel each others boobs sometimes,

a few weeks ago it went a bit further, one of my friends and i were comparing boobs and a gentle squeeze or two, then i layed down on my bed with my top off and my friend was still feeling my boobs, i only had shorts on,

she started rubbing my inner thigh area and worked her way up, and started rubbing "down there" through my shorts, she also kissed one of my nipples, it felt good but weird at the same time,

we stopped a few mins after, i wanted to take my shorts off, but thought that would be weird??

Trish_Lynn
August 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
When I was 12/13 and had sleepovers, yes we looked and compared each other's boobs. It was all brand new to us. There was touching involved too.

The older we got, the more touching we did. It was and still is fun!

angelamartines
August 31st, 2017, 01:32 AM
I did a lot when changing and stuff, but haven't in a while!

koumi7323
September 1st, 2017, 10:08 AM
I`ve compared mine with my friends when I was younger (about 2~3 years ago) but not anymore

Trish_Lynn
September 8th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Yeah of course my friends and I size each other up and compare boobs, although tbh I'm starting to think some of the girls just want an excuse to handle my double ds lol

Can't say that I can blame them. I have a friend like that too.

Brigje
September 8th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I don't compare mine with other girl's boobs anymore but when I was younger we certainly did. See how they grew since last time and all that. Not that mine grew much at all but that's beside the point :D
And yes, I've touched my share of boobs.

I guess all girls compare and most of my friends didn't mind touching them.

Can't say that I can blame them. I have a friend like that too.

I totaly agree, girls have to have fun.

When I was 12/13 and had sleepovers, yes we looked and compared each other's boobs. It was all brand new to us. There was touching involved too.

The older we got, the more touching we did. It was and still is fun!

Agreed to all, and yes it is still lots of fun.

Of course I did and stiil do that, don't we all.
Most of my friends had and still have bigger boobs and I have always been curious about how they feel.

Pinktingles
September 8th, 2017, 03:20 PM
I rarely compare and I have touched another girls breasts .

Hayleyyy
September 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM
I've compared mine to friends before, there might have been some touching involved haha
My areoles are kinda puffy, so it was interesting seeing others that aren't

Beccabear
September 14th, 2017, 08:15 AM
I've compared to other girls in the locker room, but only my bestie and I have seen [not touched] each others

Flummi
September 19th, 2017, 10:49 AM
We have compared sometimes but not tuched very often

kaybart
September 19th, 2017, 06:19 PM
My sister and I have compared ours, especially when we were going through our respective growth phases. I've seen other girls' but not explicitly compared with them. My sister is smaller than I am, despite being older.

Anniebanannie
September 24th, 2017, 07:45 PM
My sister and I have compared ours, especially when we were going through our respective growth phases. I've seen other girls' but not explicitly compared with them. My sister is smaller than I am, despite being older.

It's the opposite for my sister and me. She's younger and bigger.

MissMolly
September 24th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I've of course looked at other girls' bodies, silently comparing, especially in the locker room. And not just boobs, but other body parts as well, like our thighs or butt.

I've never touched another girls' boobs though, or explicitly compared.

Bluegrass
September 25th, 2017, 11:21 AM
I'm happy with decent size boobs that are real those are the winners to me but I appreciate all boobs.I have touched other boobs before.

Not here
September 25th, 2017, 11:40 AM
I used to compare my boobs with my friends when we all first got them, but it wasn't sexual, just making sure I was 'normal'. We all got over it after a while when we became more comfortable with our bodies.

kaybart
September 30th, 2017, 03:14 PM
It's the opposite for my sister and me. She's younger and bigger.

Anniebanannie, What sizes are you two respectively, and how old?

Anniebanannie
September 30th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Anniebanannie, What sizes are you two respectively, and how old?

I'm 17 and I'm 34 C.

She's 15. I don't know what size she is, but she definitely looks bigger.

Girly talker
October 2nd, 2017, 12:27 AM
yes i have done this with my friends very often, we feel each others boobs sometimes,

a few weeks ago it went a bit further, one of my friends and i were comparing boobs and a gentle squeeze or two, then i layed down on my bed with my top off and my friend was still feeling my boobs, i only had shorts on,

she started rubbing my inner thigh area and worked her way up, and started rubbing "down there" through my shorts, she also kissed one of my nipples, it felt good but weird at the same time,

we stopped a few mins after, i wanted to take my shorts off, but thought that would be weird??

A similar thing happened to me except we went further

sazzzo
October 2nd, 2017, 02:28 AM
We all compare I think. Me and my friends do at sleepovers but we haven't ever done anything except look and haven't ever touched :$

Brigje
October 2nd, 2017, 05:06 AM

A similar thing happened to me except we went further

We all compare and sometimes it goes further than just comparing.

I have done all of it during puberty and figured out that I find some things pleasant to very pleasant and other things weird or unpleasant and so on.

To my opinion curiosity is a normal part of puberty and growing up, curiosity about the looks and development of yourself and others, and curiosity about your sexual feelings. You learn to like some of these things forever and other things are a one time experience, all those experiences together make you the person you are.

Anniebanannie
October 2nd, 2017, 06:50 PM
You learn to like some of these things forever and other things are a one time experience, all those experiences together make you the person you are.

That's so beautiful! :)

kaybart
October 11th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Anniebanannie and Brigje, I agree! People can be so closed-minded!

SeeEmilyPlay
October 11th, 2017, 05:40 PM
We compare and yes, we sometimes touch each other's boobs. It's fun, interesting and makes us feel closer as friends.

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I am always comparing boobs with my friends.

ThereseFrei
November 14th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Yes, with friends and aslo with sister.

Lillynet
November 16th, 2017, 08:31 AM
well i have touch other girls boobs and compared them with freinds but for silly reason :)

Shiny Moon
November 17th, 2017, 12:35 PM
I have done both (comparing and touching), but that was when I was younger, around 2-3 years ago maybe. Nowadays not so much.

Ashley16
November 17th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Yes, I do it with my sister, and with some friends.