ska8er
July 8th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Wait til u r away at school-away from
parents and anyone else whether they
sense it or not. Make a new life in new
surroundings and new friends.

Just JT
July 8th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Well, why do you feel a need to come out? It's really nobody's business but your own. If it's stressing you out, just don't, and people will (apparently they already have) figured it out. So roll with what makes you happy. People always assume people are straighttill we come out. Kinda backwards really. Sounds like everyone who you'd end up telling is pretty much fine with it anyways.

I never did "come out". I just did as I liked, I knew who I was, and very ok with who I am. I was eventually discovered in a compromising situation where my parents felt more awkward about it than me. They asked me why I didn't say anything. I asked them why they never asked. It has me been an issue since.

Going off to college might be a great opportunity for you to come
Out, if you chose. I'm pretty sure people at college are much more open to alternative sexuLities that people in HS. Even though it's pretty open and common there to.

Just relax, be yourself, and don't let other people or forces push you into someone you aren't.

And, btw, there's always taking in a foster kid or adoption. I know something about that. My parents couldn't have kids, so that's how I came to be with them.

Just cause your gay or whatever, you can still be a dad, trust me

Jamiec1130
July 10th, 2017, 08:17 PM
You don't have to come out if you don't feel ready to. Only you'll truly know when that time is. If you need to, ask one of your closest friends first for advice.

Bailey56
July 10th, 2017, 08:18 PM
I'm still in the closet but if something happened and everyone was suspicious I would probably come out as gay or maybe even bi. I feel like I'm still young and my sexuality can still change so I'd rather quiet for now

jamie_n5
July 23rd, 2017, 09:00 PM
Come out when you feel it's right. No need to hurry.

Endeavour
July 23rd, 2017, 09:11 PM
The OP blanked their post. :locked: