PDA

View Full Version : Girth

Nax32
July 7th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Since I have been having a lot of trouble with my girth in my relationship, I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.

What is your girth?
Length?
Has it created issues with blowjobs?
With sex?

Girls,
Have you ever experienced a penis with large (6+) girth and had trouble with it? Or didn't have trouble?

FYI my girth is 6.4 and length is 7.5.

Just JT
July 7th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Wow you've grown a lot really fast huh?

Soft it is about 1.75 and hard maybe 2.25. Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with.

BlackParadePixie
July 7th, 2017, 08:29 PM

lol!!

Blank_
July 7th, 2017, 09:33 PM
To be fair, I think he was referring to the length across in that post

Just JT
July 8th, 2017, 05:51 AM
To be fair, I think he was referring to the length across in that post

Read the thread...

ShineintheDark
July 8th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Aw don't be mean XD

Leon03
July 10th, 2017, 06:22 AM
I am also 6+ and my girlfriend enjoys my girth.
No trouble neither having sex nor blowjobs.

Katrinchen
July 10th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Read the thread...

i read it - in your quote he means the diameter, some posts before he said:
".....6.25 inches in girth...."

Bailey56
July 10th, 2017, 05:59 PM
I'm also somewhere around 6 inches in girth and you have to open your mouth extra wide to give me a blowjob. Regular condoms are also too tight so I use magnums even though I'm only around 6 inches in length.

Nax32
July 10th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Thanks to the people who actually responded. Any girls or other guys with experiences like this with tips?
Btw, the change in girth from 6.25 to 6.4 is from a recent measurement. The other one was from a few months ago.

Blank_
July 10th, 2017, 09:36 PM
I don't have any similar experiences, I'm nowhere near that thick lol

zac2004
July 10th, 2017, 10:51 PM
have a friend that is 8 girth about 4.5 long, his gf refused to have anal sex with himm he was pretty sad

jam98
July 11th, 2017, 01:32 AM
What is your girth? 7"
Length? 8"
Has it created issues with blowjobs? Well, it's a mouthful for them!
With sex? Virgin so idk

I've never really experienced problems as such, but then I've not got much experience of feedback apart from from bjs, in which they said they liked my length and my girth.

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 04:35 PM
I've been fortunate to encounter a number of cocks that hover around the six inch girth mark and they weren't really that troublesome. Don't get me wrong, the first two or three times were a bit awkward, but I learned how to accommodate for that girth so it would fit wherever it needed to go. But bigger than that will definitely lead to some difficulty, especially when it comes to blowjobs. Remember, unlike our lips and mouths, our pussies are made to be able stretch out enough to give birth, and yeah, birth is painful, but a big cock isn't even close to the size of an infant's head.

Lol, my big sister says that I'm just able to suck the thick cocks because I'm such a big mouth

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 11:04 PM

Everyone should look at #2 before responding.....lmfao!!!!!!

Just JT
August 16th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Everyone should look at #2 before responding.....lmfao!!!!!!

Not sure I get what your saying

Vicboy2707
August 16th, 2017, 12:53 AM
What is your girth? 6”
Length? 6”
Has it created issues with blowjobs? Yeah most can’t go past halfway
With sex? Not really

elmoc
August 16th, 2017, 11:33 PM
I will assume your post is an honest request for suggestions.

I am, honestly, about 6"x6" but have only had one sexual partner, so my experience is limited. Yes, I have been the subject of "beer can" jokes since my first "show me yours..." & earlier sexual play, by both boys & girls.

I think the answer is that you are responsible to make sure that the vagina (or rectum, if that is your target) is ready to receive your girth, regardless of size. That, IMO, means effective foreplay, lubrication, & patience. I have seen similar answers that say that the vagina can open enough for a baby to pass through it, but let's be realistic, that involves pain & discomfort!

Take your time, help relax & prepare your partner, & IMO, everything is wonderful.