PDA

View Full Version : Antifa Blocks Gay Muslims from Participating in Pride Parade

PlasmaHam
July 6th, 2017, 01:38 PM
https://clarionproject.org/lefty-activists-throws-gays-off-the-roof-to-back-islamists/
Toronto’s annual gay pride parade this year saw the shocking spectacle of a group of hard-left, predominantly white activists trying to silence Middle Easterners from speaking out against the oppression faced by the LGBT+ community in Muslim countries.

A group of activists from Muslim-majority countries, including former Iranian political prisoners, marched in the parade under the banner of the International Center for Human Rights (ICHR). The ICHR is a group dedicated to opposing human rights abuses by dictatorships in general and the Islamic Republic of Iran in particular. They marched in Toronto Pride alongside LGBTory, a group which supports those who are politically right-wing and part of the LGBT community.
Simply put, Antifa protesters tried to block and silence gay Muslims from participating in a pride parade, because they were highlighting the actual persecution of gays in Muslim-majority countries. I guess this goes to show that the radical leftists really do care about tolerance towards terrorists than actual human lives, and once again show that pride-parades are just political mouth-pieces for leftist propaganda.

Snowfox
July 6th, 2017, 02:38 PM
That is exactly one of my reasons why I find left to be so disgusting.

Mars
July 6th, 2017, 02:45 PM
That is exactly one of my reasons why I find left to be so disgusting.

That's quite the overstatement. I find it disgusting and idiotic to stereotype everyone tbqh. It's like saying all right wingers are conservative, nazi, school shooters. Or all muslims are terrorist rag heads that want to rape all the women.

While yes, this is a disgusting act performed by someone who's left wing, you guys take it too far by saying it's "left wing propoganda" and that the left is "disgusting"... like srsly?

Oh but that's right, you guys support the Muslim ban and travel ban right ? :P

As for the OP article, this is fucked tbqh... No one should be oppressed, especially when they're trying to express themselves as lgbt+ .

Dalcourt
July 6th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Extremists on both sides left and right have often highly doubtful views on things...that's what makes them "extreme".

But I guess nowadays it is okay to use whatever you bullshit find an individual says and blow it out of proportion to make an anti left wing propaganda out of it. Those "evil Muslims" from "terrorism supporting" countries like Iran and Qatar should be stopped from entering the USA. People would take the marriage rights for gays away if they could answer so on and on. Suddenly those gay Muslims are good people as it's needed for propaganda. Don't we do here just the same as what the guy this article is about is accused of?

In my opinion this back and forth is just getting ridiculous here.

ShineintheDark
July 7th, 2017, 09:43 AM
It's a real shame and extremely counterproductive that Antifa would do this but I really wouldn't go on a tangent about 'leftism' as a whole since Antifa are only really the most extreme anarchist factions of the Left. Whilst we do support their right to exist (since revolutionaries are one of the most integral parts of the Left) we also understand they can be real assholes who do not help at all. To all of those now attacking leftists I'd like to remind you that it's also because of the Left that you guys don't view the banned people as 'faggoty raghead sandmonkeys'

Exocet
July 12th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Antifas,total garbage of the society,they should be sent to the jungle or tribal areas,they have nothing to do in a civilized society.

randall
July 12th, 2017, 04:54 PM
That's quite the overstatement. I find it disgusting and idiotic to stereotype everyone tbqh. It's like saying all right wingers are conservative, nazi, school shooters. Or all muslims are terrorist rag heads that want to rape all the women.

agree with this. what these individuals were doing is exactly the type of reform that islam needs; and the idiots who prevented them from sending a message that islam can in fact change/address it's wrongs, and become more accepting, is really fucked up.

While yes, this is a disgusting act performed by someone who's left wing, you guys take it too far by saying it's "left wing propoganda" and that the left is "disgusting"... like srsly?

there are a lot of disgusting acts made by all sides. this isn't one of them. just stupid af.

oh but that's right, you guys support the Muslim ban and travel ban right ? :P

"Muslim ban" lol have you even read the executive orders bro? have you read the courts decisions and the latest rejection of an appeal to the appeals court that would've contested the "muslim ban?" why is it that the majority of muslim nations aren't on the list of banned areas?

As for the OP article, this is fucked tbqh... No one should be oppressed, especially when they're trying to express themselves as lgbt+ .

1000000% agree. it was a real dick move. but i don't see why it matters that it's lgbt i think that there shouldnt be this sort of behavior anywhere. so long as it's nonviolent there shouldn't be censorship of free speech.

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Antifa strikes again, the left disgusts me.

Stronk Serb
July 17th, 2017, 04:54 AM
One of the reasons I became a right-winger is that Antifa tends to lean more and more towards totalitarian leftist regimes.

Jinglebottom
July 17th, 2017, 04:59 AM
Gay Muslims????