PDA

View Full Version : Sending nudes....?

newyorker
July 6th, 2017, 12:09 PM
I've been talking to this guy online for a while (I talked about him in another post) and we've been snapchatting and facetiming quite a bit and I really like him and he has alluded to doing more sexual things like sending nudes and things like that and I'm not completely comfortable with those things I think just because I'm not experienced at all in the area of sexuality. He's been really good so far about not pushing like whenever he sends an almost naked picture and I dont reciprocate it (like send a pic of me or encourage him to keep going) he stops and I really appreciate him picking up on my signals and not pressuring me into doing things so I kinda want to make it clear to him explicitly where I stand but idk how.

refrigeratorx
July 6th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Well tell him that you're not ready for it. Or into it. Don't do anything u don't want to do. If you can't be honest with him, then where will this relationship go?

If you're not comfortable, he should respect that and wait for u to be ready.

SethfromMI
July 6th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Well tell him that you're not ready for it. Or into it. Don't do anything u don't want to do. If you can't be honest with him, then where will this relationship go?

this. plain and simple. you don't have to be mean or rude, just simply say what you do or don't want to do. never do something sexual you don't want to do

naenaendr
July 6th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Just tell him you're not ready for it. He should stop

user-999
July 6th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Just tell him that you are not comfortable with showing someone your body naked if he has been so understanding till now he probably will respect your feelings. But he might be just looking for some naked pics.
I've been if situations like this before and you just have to stay with your beliefs and if you don't want to do it don't let him pressure you into that.

Dmaxd123
July 6th, 2017, 05:12 PM
i think the best thing is to be honest and tell him if it's pushing a boundary to step back a bit, or if it's right on the edge of what you feel is ok then tell him "hey i'm cool wit it but won't reciprocate" ect...

like for me it's a turn on, but i know it's not for everyone so anytime i do it I always make sure the person on the receiving end WANTS it and they know they are under no pressure to return the favor

Just JT
July 6th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Think your over your head and not sure how to handle it.
So I'd get out, reality is you don't know who this dude is. And your just not ready for this regardless of anything else.

I'd simply say your nit ready for all this yet and move on. Maybe contact him when you are???

ska8er
July 6th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Tell him ur just not comfortable in
doing that and I would suggest u
dont.

Bull
July 6th, 2017, 07:13 PM
NO, NO, Never. Not even to a good friend. Be nice and kind as you decline, but decline.

pconnor
July 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Sending naked pictures anywhere or to anyone is a very bad idea. The internet lives forever.

Orange Kenny
July 6th, 2017, 08:35 PM
You say you want to make it clear explicitly. So that's what you will do. Clear means clear. No ambiguous and unsure tone, or tiptoeing around the point. Get straight to it, even if it would make you seem rude.

Rude is better here than sugarcoating which would make him think that it's not a big deal for you after all. It is a big deal for you, so you should be straightforward about it.

ShineintheDark
July 7th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Just tell him you don't want to and, if he really cares abut you, he'll respect that and wait until you are

mookie
July 8th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I've been talking to this guy online for a while (I talked about him in another post) and we've been snapchatting and facetiming quite a bit and I really like him and he has alluded to doing more sexual things like sending nudes and things like that and I'm not completely comfortable with those things I think just because I'm not experienced at all in the area of sexuality. He's been really good so far about not pushing like whenever he sends an almost naked picture and I dont reciprocate it (like send a pic of me or encourage him to keep going) he stops and I really appreciate him picking up on my signals and not pressuring me into doing things so I kinda want to make it clear to him explicitly where I stand but idk how.

I think you just say no thanks if you don't want to do it

Niceguy17
July 10th, 2017, 08:11 AM
If you really like the guy and you feel comfortable with it yourself at some point go for it. If you're not really comfortable with it though, you should just discuss your doubts with him. Don't let him just guess your feelings. If you care about each other you should be able to talk about it.

folej003
July 10th, 2017, 04:48 PM
If your willing to do it then do it but if your nervous and not really ready for it then you need to be honest with them. PS if your suddenly ready and feel like sending make sure you don't put your face in the photo, if it gets in the wrong hands or you break up it could come back to haunt you. just a suggestion.

Leon03
July 10th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Sending nudes is something you should think about twice!
Even if the recepient is a person you know from real life you never know how or what for they are using the footage!

ImCoolBeans
July 12th, 2017, 10:51 AM

I agree. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Be honest with him, if he can't respect that then maybe his intentions aren't sincere.

April03
July 13th, 2017, 03:12 AM
Nope. It's slutty and something you'll regret.

Rguy123
July 16th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Just always remember to not include your face

nat2003
July 18th, 2017, 10:52 AM
If u arent confortamble with it u shouldnt do it

angie78
July 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM
I think that you should not trust so easily..be careful with your movements! I'm a teen girl too and I know how difficult is to avoid this! You don't know what your boyfriend whould do with your nudes if your relationship ends!! Even though you are in love with him you have to be careful! ♥♥

Londongirl01
July 20th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I did something similar before (and posted about it on VT) and I can tell you that sending nudes is a bad idea.... I can say from exp that once pics are on the web they cant be taken down, they get shared and spread. If you do share pics then keep you face out at all costs but don't do anything you're no comfortable with xx

bojack
July 22nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
In a situation like this, i think you kinda just have to be straight forward so that they get the idea and know to stop. if they don't stop after you say something, i feel like thats a massive warning sign

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 02:08 AM
He sounds like a terrific guy. He's respecting your values. I willing to bet he really likes you.

Stronk Serb
August 4th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Do not do it. It can end horribly. Even with a person you know, said person can show it around. Know a dozen of jerks who keep the nudes and show them around bragging what they banged.

kirikiri94
August 12th, 2017, 09:22 AM
He seems to be a nice gauy. Don't worry about thaht.