PDA

View Full Version : need to jerk off after sex

JHardy9
July 5th, 2017, 08:53 PM
sometimes after i have sex with my gf i still feel the need to jerk off later is it normal?

mick01
July 5th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Sometimes I jerk off later re-living the sex I had. But not right away.

Coolteenboy
July 5th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Is she still there when u jo?

Ricky.h
July 6th, 2017, 02:47 AM
sometimes after i have sex with my gf i still feel the need to jerk off later is it normal?

I'm not saying it's not...but for me after sex there is no need to jack off and if I'm horny again then it's another round

So maybe you weren't satisfied enough

But how much later?

Katrinchen
July 6th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Maybe you should give this "power" to your girlfriend once more - i am sure she will like it ;)

scott2002
July 6th, 2017, 06:52 AM
(Having never yet had sex with a girl, I wouldn't know.)

Hermes
July 6th, 2017, 08:59 AM
I think it can be normal to want to cum again fairly soon and it has happened to me. There are a couple of reasons why it might be:

1. The first orgasm wasn't really complete. This may be the explanation if you feel the need to cum again very soon after the first time. For me this is more likely to happen if you just go over the point of no return and then don't do anything to give your penis any further stimulation, so for masturbating that would mean taking your hand off and leaving it to its own devices and for sex that would be just holding in the "fully in" position until the orgasm was over. Continuing to stoke, either with your hand during masturbation or in and out of her during sex, makes it more likely the orgasm will feel complete and it will take longer before you are horny again.

2. Whatever turned you on the first time continues to turn you on. If it has been long enough for your normal refractory period and you're still with her, or still thinking about her, then it isn't surprising to be horny again and want to cum again.

Now whether you respond to that need to cum again by going for round two with her, or by jerking off would depend on whether you are still with her and whether she's up for a second round. If you do end up jerking off the important thing is not to feel that you're being ungrateful to her in any way or that she has let you down in any way - she has given your two orgasms, one directly and one indirectly so just enjoy it.

naenaendr
July 6th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Are you orgasming when you have sex? Maybe you still have some energy left that you should use with your girlfriend when you have sex

azurzg
July 6th, 2017, 10:01 AM

Yes, absolutely! I do that all the time.

ShineintheDark
July 6th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Very rarely are things not that normal. As said above, maybe you just don;t orgasm quite fully the first time and so need something to finish properly with

JHardy9
July 6th, 2017, 07:47 PM
I'm not saying it's not...but for me after sex there is no need to jack off and if I'm horny again then it's another round

So maybe you weren't satisfied enough

But how much later?

depends can be an hour later to a few hours

ChillaxBoy17
July 7th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Yeah I guess it's fairly normal, you should ask your gf to do it for you just to finish off if your still feeling horny

mattsmith48
July 8th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I never had this happen to me. When you jerk off after having sex is close to the time you go to sleep? I know a few guys who can't sleep unless they cum right before going to bed maybe you're the same.

Just JT
July 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Wouldn't say its abnormal. But I'd be asking myself if your having really satisfied sex. If not then try some new stuff so you are more satisfied.
Also are you sure your attracted to her?

jamie_n5
July 9th, 2017, 09:06 PM
What ever floats your boat and makes you happy and satisfied.

Lilbro Jason
July 9th, 2017, 09:58 PM
I never have the urge to jo after sex

Jeff1857
July 26th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Only had sex once and wanted to jerkoff after. So normal for me lol.