PDA

View Full Version : I'm 16 and gay and want to try sex, should I?

ChillaxBoy17
July 5th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Just wondering whether you guys think I should, and whether you've done it before?

Flapjack
July 5th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I have never done it buddy but I think if you feel ready and you have a partner that you trust who is ready then go for it!! :)

Orange Kenny
July 5th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Why even ask? If you feel it's the right time and right person to do it with, go ahead and good luck!

user-999
July 5th, 2017, 03:20 PM
I haven't done it, but if you feel like you are ready and you have someone to do it with, I'd say - do it.

Bull
July 5th, 2017, 03:28 PM
If you are in a relationship then the sex act will be a natural expression of your feelings for each other. But to have sex just to have sex is, imo, not a good idea.

mick01
July 5th, 2017, 03:32 PM
I think 16 is definitely old enough to start trying things. I started at 13 but that was just me. For me it was safe, with somebody I knew and trusted. You should do it that way if you're going to try it.

Coolteenboy
July 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I think 16 is definitely old enough to start trying things. I started at 13 but that was just me. For me it was safe, with somebody I knew and trusted. You should do it that way if you're going to try it.

I think the knowing, caring, trusting piece is important.
"V card" even for guys is important. Dont just throw it away!!

Chris298
July 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Dude if you are ready to start trying stuff and have a willing participant then go for it! Just be safe and use a condom, even though there isnt a pregnancy risk there are still STDs. I didnt lose my virginity until 18, it was with a girl, I have never done it with a guy, but I didnt lose it until 18 because the opportunity never presented itself, I would have lost it earlier.

Theaverageboy
July 5th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Just wait until you meet the one person you know that understands you and slowly open out to them

teenboyNathan
July 5th, 2017, 10:43 PM
If you know what to do and the risks of it, go right ahead

ska8er
July 6th, 2017, 08:17 AM
If u have to ask then ur
not sure and not ready.

azurzg
July 6th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Just wondering whether you guys think I should, and whether you've done it before?

I think your age and sexual orientation are irrelevant. If you feel it's the right time and you have the right person to do it with, go ahead and do it!

Take it slow and be safe!

Living For Love
July 6th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Relationships and Dating

denverdude
July 6th, 2017, 09:56 PM
do it

Just JT
July 6th, 2017, 10:09 PM
If u have to ask then ur
not sure and not ready.

Best said here. IMO it's just a natural thing. Not planned, and should be something that just feels natural at that time. I feel it should be with someone you know trust and really care about not just some random act to get off. If that's all you want then just jerk off. It's actually easier on so many levels. And yes I have. And some I regretted. Most were really awesome experiences.

ChillaxBoy17
July 7th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Well the thing is I haven't had a boyfriend yet, but I start college soon so I am hoping to get a boyfriend and hopefully eventually experience it.

Just JT
July 8th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Well the thing is I haven't had a boyfriend yet, but I start college soon so I am hoping to get a boyfriend and hopefully eventually experience it.

Well, I'm sure your right about college. You may/may not find a BF. And if you do, and the feeling is mutual, and all that, and your ready, then sure, safely. Just hope you know what all of that means. See once you give up your "V-card" you don't get it back. It kinda becomes a punch card instead. So if you ever meet Mr Right, and you guys exchange cards, what'll you wana see?

A "V-card" or a "punch card"?

Niceguy17
July 10th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Make sure it's someone you love. Don't be pressured to do it, only you know when your ready. If you decide to do it, be safe. Get condoms and lube ahead of time.

LRSSS02
July 10th, 2017, 09:31 PM
i would say yes, but ultimately it is you who knows if you are ready

Bailey56
July 10th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Yes, try it, you will like it