PDA

View Full Version : Ichty balls 24/7 pls help

Somebody101
July 5th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Guys recently Ive been getting ichty balls everywhere class,sleep watching TV any solutions would be much appreciated

Flapjack
July 5th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Do you shave them?? That might be causing it buddy!!:)

mick01
July 5th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Have you had sex with someone yet and is it possible it's an std? Although I've never heard of an std affecting your balls. Was the laundry detergent changed so that your balls rubbing against whatever fabric is causing an allergic reaction? I wouldn't be embarrassed at all by going to see a doctor. It's better than constant ball scratching.

ShineintheDark
July 5th, 2017, 03:48 PM
It's pretty normal if you have or tri often or even may just be a small fungal infectiona t worst. if it worries you, talk to your doctor.

ska8er
July 5th, 2017, 06:25 PM
It could b an allergic reaction to soap
or detergent or perspiration. Did u ever
think of jock itch? Wash and dry off and
apply Gold Bond powder or spray. It works.

Harrier
July 6th, 2017, 07:41 PM
It could be anything really. All of the above suggestions could be what it is. I think we all have had something similar. Either itchy balls or hurts to pee or whatever and we immediately think the worst, that it's an STD. I say don't jump to conclusions. Give it a week and if it's still itching just as bad, then maybe thinking about going to the doctor or before that putting baby powder on it. But I would give it a week before you do anything.

denverdude
July 6th, 2017, 09:41 PM
If it doesnt go away i would talk to a doctor

JBB_38
July 6th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Absolutely, positively do not put lotion on it. Some people think it helps make it makes it more irritated.

robertd2001
July 7th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Absolutely, positively do not put lotion on it. Some people think it helps make it makes it more irritated.

^ That's assuming you know what's causing it. Maybe some hydrocortisone cream would help. Or maybe, depending on how old you are, your skin itches because new hair is just starting to grow there.

Sere
July 7th, 2017, 12:44 AM
I used to get this ALL the time. The skin would itch, i would try to scratch it (depending on where I was) and then the skin would get raw and hurt. I used to, not that I'm proud or happy bout it, put a tissue between my enderwear and sack when the skin was raw. Its been a few months and it seems to have stopped except for the occasional itch. Not sure what you should do tho :(

java88
July 7th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Get some ToppCock penis hygiene gel. It gets rid of bacteria and fungi which are the usual cause of itch and rash.

MysticMarine
July 7th, 2017, 02:26 AM
I get it too just put on anti-fungal cream and it will go away :)

Just JT
July 7th, 2017, 06:54 AM
When's the last time you washed real good down there?
Maybe trim some long pubes?
Or needs shave?
Jock itch?
I'd talk to your doc

John123456
September 22nd, 2017, 10:35 AM
Guys recently Ive been getting ichty balls everywhere class,sleep watching TV any solutions would be much appreciated

I can help private msg me

nebula
September 22nd, 2017, 10:42 AM
I can help private msg me

Please do not bump threads inactive for more than 2 months. :locked: