PDA

View Full Version : Shaving right

Justpassing12
July 4th, 2017, 11:51 PM
For anyone who hasn't shaved with shaving cream ever, get some and try it now, I just want to say if you're like me then you started shaving lightly and never used cream, and as you started growing more you never got to the shaving cream point. I know some people can't imagine shaving without shaving cream but I've always done it with just water and I've never got around to starting with cream. I finally tried it, and wow I promise to never go back to shaving with water ever again... so for anyone like me who hasn't tried it, I just suggest you do try it and I'm also wondering what other people's opinions are on shaving with shaving cream? Does it make you feel way better? What other methods do you use to trim if you don't use shaving cream and a razor?

Inappropriate question removed ~Endeavour

refrigeratorx
July 5th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Never done it with cream. Idk. And u could use scissors if u want. Depending on what type of cut u want.

ShineintheDark
July 5th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Water can work if you really want but cream is specifically designed for this so

Candy in CT
July 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I use Edge Gel. It works great. I use it all over.

Flapjack
July 7th, 2017, 05:31 PM
I have to use shaving cream because I have reallyyy sensitive skin and I cut my face otherwise :P I recommend using really sharp razors too! I think water works fine if you have normal skin though :) I agree with the op , if you have never tried shaving cream... try it xD

Just JT
July 8th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Shaving gel, it's a whole new world. Cool thing is you dont need
Much. Some people think you need this really thick lather. You don't. Just a very this layer of cream or gel so you can see what your doing. Much closer shave