PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a speedo with my family in a public pool.

boy-
July 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM
This summer I'm going to Finland with my family to visit my mother's school friends. My mom's friend has a daughter around my age. So my parents got a brilliant idea to visit the local swimming pool. They have already built a schedule, so it won't be possible to bail out on the swimming. There is also a big problem for me. From what I have read, they only allow skin tight swimwear in the pools, because of hygienic reasons. That means no board shorts... I will have to wear a speedo. A girl my age being there doesn't make the situation any better. I'm feeling very anxious about wearing a speedo. Also I'm afraid to get a boner around her. What should I do?

swimjoey1
July 4th, 2017, 10:49 PM
You should try on the speedo and get use to the feeling. If you do get a boner you can go in the pool. Usually cold water will shrink it down. You can always wear jammers they don't show your penis as much

robertd2001
July 5th, 2017, 12:40 AM
^ that's a good idea. You could also try using some sports tape to keep yourself in position.

azurzg
July 5th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Tuck! You should tuck it! Speedos will hold it in place.

user-999
July 5th, 2017, 04:41 AM
I'd agree that you should try it out before so you get used to it and if you get a boner go swimming or lie down on your stomach on the lounger, it might create more tension, but it usually helps me when I'm out on the beach even if I'm wearing board shorts.

pauly
July 5th, 2017, 05:31 AM
I don't think you'd get a boner in your speedo. You'll have too many other things to think about especially because you'll be in public and so you'd be scared of showing yourself up.

boy-
July 5th, 2017, 06:29 AM
The boner isn't the only concern. Haven't worn a speedo before so, I don't know what to do with my bulge. And will people look at my speedo bulge?

ska8er
July 5th, 2017, 06:39 AM
If every other guy is wearing a speedo then
its not like u r going to stand out in the pool.
That is Not a pun BTW. Like others said before
wear one to get used to it.

Bull
July 5th, 2017, 06:45 AM
The boner isn't the only concern. Haven't worn a speedo before so, I don't know what to do with my bulge. And will people look at my speedo bulge?

Yes both guys and girls will look at your bulge and some will admire it. For me that is an advantage of wearing a speedo! :lol: Start wearing the speedo now as much as possible to get comfortable in it and to figure out how you want to place your penis. A bulge on a boy is as natural as boobs on a girl. Don't worry you will be fine.

pjones
July 5th, 2017, 07:24 AM
like @sk8ter says the other boys will be wearing one so you won't feel out of place. And all the other boys will have some sort of bulge in theirs because you all have a penis. the girl in the family you're visiting most likely has seen boys in them lots of times. and i'll bet once you swim in one you'll like it a lot better than swimming in trunks or board shorts which is why me and my friends wear them at the beach.

naenaendr
July 5th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Don't worry about getting a boner. I think it's pretty impossible to get one when you are wet with cold water, so try it out. See what you think of it.

Andres_s
July 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Boners in pools aren't common things, and if you get one, don't worry cause no one glances under the water.
Jammers are skin tight too if you don't want to wear a speedo.
also, having a bulge isn't something out of the world, people know you're a guy and that you hava bulge

niklas
July 5th, 2017, 01:33 PM
You should try on the speedo and get use to the feeling. If you do get a boner you can go in the pool. Usually cold water will shrink it down. You can always wear jammers they don't show your penis as much

Definitely a good idea, having them on and getting used to the feeling might help reduce the chance of a boner. Plus if you go to the pool and you're really nervous you might not bone up anyway.

pconnor
July 5th, 2017, 07:32 PM
You are a boy-everyone out there will have a bulge. Plus you are in Finland. Home of the naked saunas.

Theaverageboy
July 5th, 2017, 08:21 PM
A boner won't be noticeable in the water so your fine with that and when you do get out leave a towel at a ledge so when you get out you grab the towel to cover it

Bikini Boy
July 6th, 2017, 04:59 AM
I wear Speedos all the time and if I get a boner when I'm putting it on it usually goes away once I'm in the water.

boy-
July 6th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Thank you for all the great responses. You guys helped me a lot :)

scott2002
July 6th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Of course they won't. Boys are SUPPOSED to have bulges. Have you already bought your speedo? If you have, make sure you try to wear it and get used to it. It will feel so much different swimming in it than your regular trunks. And if you haven't bought it yet, avoid solid colors, especially very light colors and white. When wet they can make the equipment more visible. Look for darker patterns, stripes, etc., IMO.

SethfromMI
July 6th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Yes both guys and girls will look at your bulge and some will admire it. For me that is an advantage of wearing a speedo! :lol: Start wearing the speedo now as much as possible to get comfortable in it and to figure out how you want to place your penis. A bulge on a boy is as natural as boobs on a girl. Don't worry you will be fine.

this absolutely. and it is the norm over there. they see boys/guys in speedos all the time at the pool and beach. try it on to get used to it, but honest have fun like normal. I have thought about trying a speedo recently even though it is not really the norm to do so around here. yes your bulge will show buy as my wonderful friend said, guys have bulges. be confident and have fun

Harrier
July 6th, 2017, 07:27 PM

this absolutely. and it is the norm over there. they see boys/guys in speedos all the time at the pool and beach. try it on to get used to it, but honest have fun like normal. I have thought about trying a speedo recently even though it is not really the norm to do so around here. yes your bulge will show buy as my wonderful friend said, guys have bulges. be confident and have fun

These. You will have a bulge. It will be noticable or very noticeable sepending on your size. You can decide to stay out of water for extended periods if you like that people are noticing. Or you can stay in the water as much as possible if you are self conscious. Either way you will have fun. And either way it's really other people's problems with how they react, NOT YOURS, you are just swimming!!! If you don't like people looking while you are out, I'm sure you have options like a towel wrapped around you or board shorts over your speedo when you're out. But again, if you want to be like other Fins and other Fins walk around in speedos, just join in.

denverdude
July 6th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Dont be afraid! Wearing a speedo is really that bad.

Aldee
July 7th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Iíve been wearing speedos for years and it was a bit weird at first, but eventually it became comfortable and now I love wearing them!

Feel free to message me to talk about speedos... or anything else, really!

Elysium
July 7th, 2017, 09:41 AM
OP is banned. :locked: