PDA

View Full Version : HELP?? WHATS WRON(c

Ecuador12345
July 4th, 2017, 12:15 PM
so me and my boyfriend tried to have sex for the second time and I am a virgin the first time he couldn't get it in and this time he also couldn't. I also cannot get in tampons etc yet have no problems having a period so I don't really know what the issue is. Could it possibly be a hymen problem or something that gets better during puberty. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks x:yeah:

jamie_n5
July 4th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Well I don't know how old you are? You may both be too young to be having sex. Your hymen is a slight membrane inside your vagina. Most girls hymens break on their own from hard activities like sports or rough and tumble things. You maybe need to both use lube to achieve having sex. Take it slow and easy.

Coolteenboy
July 4th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Ive heard some girls have very thick hymens, and need to get it surgically pierced.

zack.zack
July 4th, 2017, 05:11 PM
It could be that you are both very nervous and tense and that could be causing the problem. Try not trying so hard and taking deep relaxing breaths to calm yourself down and let the body relax and let things happen naturally.

Chris298
July 4th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Are you guys doing enough foreplay before hand? Maybe you are getting turned on enough, or maybe he is too nervous and not fully hard or doesn't quite know who to get inside... Believe it or not, its not always easy for boys to find the entrance when they are new lol.

Inappropriate content removed.

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 09:40 PM
It is probably just age