PDA

View Full Version : Clothes for Travel?

ItsJustSomeone
July 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Hello everyone! I'm leaving to go on a tropical vacation pretty soon- so, I need to pack my bags. It's going to be a very long and sunny trip. I don't know exactly what to pack here. I mean, swimsuit's a given, but... what else? I don't want to overpack, but I still want to bring my favorite stuff. All I'm traveling with is a carry-on. Any advice on what clothes I should bring, essentials? It would be greatly appreciated.

josh1999
July 3rd, 2017, 10:56 PM
Always pack for the weather. If it's going to be hot a pair of shorts and t-shirt or tank would suffice. If the weather is going to be cooler, wear something that's going to keep you warm but not to where you can't stand it.

Kyle37
July 4th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Just as Josh said, but also pack something in case of rain, like a spring jacket.

kimmykim
July 4th, 2017, 09:31 AM
if you are going to do a lot of walking, u will want comfortable shoes or nice sandals.
and some sunscreen!

nebula
July 4th, 2017, 10:42 AM
If you're travelling by plane I would recommend wearing loads of layered clothing as it will be easy to remove layers when you reach where you're going if it's going to be warm. Always something I tend to do, plus it tends to save valuable space in your carry-on. Also it can usually get cold on the plane with people using AC so hopefully if you're wearing layers you shouldn't get cold.

Flapjack
July 5th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Yeahh I agree with Shanie, wear as much as possible and carry as much in your pockets as you can to free up space :')