PDA

View Full Version : white briefs-help

jaret
July 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
i was watching The Detour which was on TBS, and noticed the kid Jareb, played by Liam Carroll was wearing these white briefs( can be seen on youtube also).Any way does anyone here have an idea what brand they might be? Looks like regular white briefs with a wide plain waistband.
Hope its OK to ask this.
:what:

pconnor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Those could be any brand. Looks like what we wear.

jaret
July 3rd, 2017, 09:45 PM
i'm used to seeing a name on the waistband like hanes, jockey, calvin klein.... also the waistband looks twice as wide as a regular one, just no wording

pconnor
July 3rd, 2017, 10:00 PM
my labels are in the inside of my briefs
like Fruit of the Loom

Coolteenboy
July 3rd, 2017, 10:06 PM
No offense bro, but with all the hot choices out there, why would you go with tightie whities. Just my opinion.....

Bikini Boy
July 6th, 2017, 04:57 AM
Not sure what brand they are, but I like them!!! I've never seen briefs with a plain white waistband.

beachdude
July 6th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Yea, I'd totally like to find them too, the wide waistband sound awesome!

SethfromMI
July 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
No offense bro, but with all the hot choices out there, why would you go with tightie whities. Just my opinion.....

white briefs on the right guy can be super hot. it takes the right guy though

Just JT
July 6th, 2017, 10:31 PM
i was watching The Detour which was on TBS, and noticed the kid Jareb, played by Liam Carroll was wearing these white briefs( can be seen on youtube also).Any way does anyone here have an idea what brand they might be? Looks like regular white briefs with a wide plain waistband.
Hope its OK to ask this.
:what:

Tried a basic google search. Could find the answer, but he does have a Facebook
Could always just ask him

beachdude
July 7th, 2017, 11:38 AM
white briefs on the right guy can be super hot. it takes the right guy though

Yup, totally agree with Seth.