PDA

View Full Version : Should i go to the red light district

skyro123
July 3rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Im 17 now and i never kissed a girl or had sex and i was wondering what are your guys opions on it im just so craving to have sex

logan2002
July 3rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Why waste the money, you will find some one. At school or a party.

ClaraWho
July 3rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Have you considered you may have a problem? This seems extreme, especially given it isn't that uncommon for 17 year olds to not have had sex, even quite common to not have kissed.

Prostitutes are vulnerable women, nobody chooses to be a prostitute happily. By engaging in sexual activity you are taking advantage of a vulnerable person for your own pleasure. Think about what that says about you and how you relate to the world. It is morally and in a lot of states/countries legally arguable, that you would be doing something very very wrong.

Given your urges I would actually argue against being in any way sexual or intimate with a woman. That is something to consider only AFTER you start truly respecting women as more than objects to be used to service your sexual urges. You may need help to do this, I'd recommend speaking to your GP about potential hormone supplements/inhibitors asap.

This is not a normal question to be asking.

~ Clara

ska8er
July 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
Ur crazy if that is ur last option.
Not only is it illegal do u want to
pick up something nasty in more
ways than one.

veroda
July 3rd, 2017, 10:25 PM
Im 17 now and i never kissed a girl or had sex and i was wondering what are your guys opions on it im just so craving to have sex

as a girl Im disgusted by that... but for having chatted with some boys complaining about similar "stuff" I noticed its for some reason very suffering for them... so if you really want that then make sure to protect yourself and that its not a crime where you are...

zac2004
July 3rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
Have you considered you may have a problem? This seems extreme, especially given it isn't that uncommon for 17 year olds to not have had sex, even quite common to not have kissed.

Prostitutes are vulnerable women, nobody chooses to be a prostitute happily. By engaging in sexual activity you are taking advantage of a vulnerable person for your own pleasure. Think about what that says about you and how you relate to the world. It is morally and in a lot of states/countries legally arguable, that you would be doing something very very wrong.

Given your urges I would actually argue against being in any way sexual or intimate with a woman. That is something to consider only AFTER you start truly respecting women as more than objects to be used to service your sexual urges. You may need help to do this, I'd recommend speaking to your GP about potential hormone supplements/inhibitors asap.

This is not a normal question to be asking.

~ Clara

its not that uncommon, maybe its uncommon on the board, but study show only 50 percent of high school students have had sex.

ImCoolBeans
July 3rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
This is not appropriate for this site, and I hope you seriously reconsider going to any red light district in search of sex. :locked: