PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian thoughts

arianagrande
July 2nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
I'm straight... i think... but i get so horny thinking about girl on girl action. I sometimes think of things like being fingered by a girl or being ate out by a girl, but I would never actually let a girl do that to me because i would feel weird and unnatural. Why am i having these thoughts? I feel like i'm constantly trying to reassure myself i'm straight but I cant stop these "lesbian thoughts" lol someone help

Elysium
July 2nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
The more you try to deny or not think about something, the more you end up thinking about it. There's no trick to stop having those thoughts; it just no longer needs to be a concern of yours. Either way, you need to be comfortable in your sexuality, whether it's straight, bi, gay, or something else. Once you're not questioning it anymore, you won't have pestering thoughts like this.

ska8er
July 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Ur curious and u r fantasying and
its natural and normal. It does not
make u a lesbian.

Amethyst Rose
July 2nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
Trying to suppress your thoughts won't solve anything. It's not "unnatural"; this feeling probably stems from a preconceived ideal impressed upon you that such thoughts and relationships are bad. You're not doing anything wrong.

Dalcourt
July 2nd, 2017, 10:24 PM
It's just a harmless sexual fantasy. Many straight people have these it has nothing to do with your maybe not being straight.
The percentage of people who are really homosexual is very small. As a teenager you just go through several experienceso may it be just in your thoughts or experimenting.

In the end most people here who struggle with being gay, lesbian and bi will end up straight when they reach adulthood.

So no need to suppress any thoughts or worrying about anything.

Just JT
July 2nd, 2017, 10:37 PM
Sounds completely normal to me. Same sex sexual contact is nothing new or unatural. You may feel how you do cause of social norms. But that's about it.
Everyone at some point has had what they may think as odd strange fantasies and get turned on by them. We're teens, it's supposed to
Be like that, so don't worry ok?

Orange Kenny
July 3rd, 2017, 08:19 AM
You're not a lesbian until you decide and know it for a fact that you only like girls.
To me it sounds like you're just curious and would maybe like to try something with a girl. None of that is unnatural or weird.