PDA

View Full Version : She likes me but she's not ready

ProudThread598
July 2nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
I dated a girl for about 5-6 months back when we were in school. It was really fun and we both enjoyed it. She broke up with me a few weeks before school ended and I've (mostly) gotten over it by now. Apparently, though, she still likes me. My friend says she still likes me but she just isn't ready for dating. I still have a bit of a thing for her so what should I do?

Just JT
July 2nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Stay in contact and be friends. When she's ready she'll let you know

ska8er
July 2nd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Message her and tell her u still
care about her even tho she isn't
ready to date. Tell her if we can
just b friends for now.

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
If it's not something very serious (as I understand from you getting quickly over it), I'd let it go and look for something else. Breaking up with you, then changing her mind, then who knows what? Too much trouble man.

Ask yourself: is it worth it? - If you decide on that, you'll have your answer on the whole thing. Amen.

ProudThread598
July 3rd, 2017, 12:25 AM
ok thx peeps you all get a virtual cookie :D

Just JT
July 3rd, 2017, 01:14 AM
ok thx peeps you all get a virtual cookie :D

That's why we're here bro

Chaosphere
July 15th, 2017, 12:34 AM
I dated a girl for about 5-6 months back when we were in school. It was really fun and we both enjoyed it. She broke up with me a few weeks before school ended and I've (mostly) gotten over it by now. Apparently, though, she still likes me. My friend says she still likes me but she just isn't ready for dating. I still have a bit of a thing for her so what should I do?
You have to talk to her. You already are open with each other since you formerly dated, but it depends on how you feel about her. If you really think she's worth it, then wait for her. If not, then move on. Don't take the word of her friend alone.