PDA

View Full Version : Ignoing me intentionally

Kooy
July 2nd, 2017, 12:43 PM
So my friend (whom im sorta in a waiting to date phase because right now do to our age gap and all they would be pitchforks and riots… so yeah… waiting, even if it's just 3 years and we was together before I was 18… waiting) disapered on me for nearly a day wich freaked me out. Its not like her at all. Give how stuff with her home life is made me panic worse. Eventually she messed me, and she wa acting sketchy, you know how when you know someone you can tell when somethings off. Eventually she tells me she was avoiding my messages intentionally and it took a bit to get her say why. She feels she bothers me… apparently…

This morning she tried to message me while i was asleep to wait for my reply... I had issues with sleeping because I missed my medication twice so I messed and so I replied. Today she's being distant. And keeps saying she doesn't want to bother me. It's scaring me to death because I don't want her to think like this and go into a state where she will hurt herself or worse… I don't know what I will do if I lose her like that. Im scared to death because of this. I don't understand.

ska8er
July 2nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Tell her shes not bothering u but if u
don't get back to her right away to
respond to a message u will as soon
as u can and make sure u do. Keep
the lines open and tell her u will listen
to whatever is on her mind. Show her u
will b there for her.

ShineintheDark
July 2nd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Try and show her how much she means to you and assure her that she doesn;t bother you

jamie_n5
July 3rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
You are very sketchy here about the age difference you reference and who is the oldest and what are your ages. I don't understand about the medication and that having anything to do with your relationship. If you care about her tell her that and that she never bothers or annoys you. Is your relationship strictly texting and talking on the phone or do you actually get together and do things or talk. You both need to talk this relationship out with each other so you know where you stand and can be happy and not worried or paranoid about the other. Good luck and hope things work out.

Kooy
July 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
You are very sketchy here about the age difference you reference and who is the oldest and what are your ages. I don't understand about the medication and that having anything to do with your relationship. If you care about her tell her that and that she never bothers or annoys you. Is your relationship strictly texting and talking on the phone or do you actually get together and do things or talk. You both need to talk this relationship out with each other so you know where you stand and can be happy and not worried or paranoid about the other. Good luck and hope things work out.

We are on different states. And we where together fir a while until I turned 18 and we decided to wait till she turned 18 too, to pick things back up.

jamie_n5
July 4th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Well I wish you good luck and I hope that things work out for both of you. Stay in touch until then though.