PDA

View Full Version : The perks of boobs

Beachgirl16
July 2nd, 2017, 11:14 AM
I have medium sized boob's (kinda awkward start off) and I don't really see any good perks to them but I see a lot of bad I guess (well not bad just annoying). Are there good things and bad things about boob's, no matter the size?

Katrinchen
July 2nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
i think the best is when you love your own boobs ;)
some girls wear their bombs loose, other jail them into too little bras, but i think they should not be jailed, because they are always good things ;)

Beachgirl16
July 2nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
i think the best is when you love your own boobs ;)
some girls wear their bombs loose, other jail them into too little bras, but i think they should not be jailed, because they are always good things ;)

I mean I like mine but they can get really annoying and obnoxious at times. And sometimes I wish they were smaller, but if they were that would pose a problem too!

Katrinchen
July 2nd, 2017, 12:15 PM
I mean I like mine but they can get really annoying and obnoxious at times. And sometimes I wish they were smaller, but if they were that would pose a problem too!

Arianne ;)
i just looked in your photos, and really, i think they look very good and they could never be obnoxious or annoying ;)
just be proud of them :*

Beachgirl16
July 2nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
Arianne ;)
i just looked in your photos, and really, i think they look very good and they could never be obnoxious or annoying ;)
just be proud of them :*

That's really sweet! Thanks a million. But I still wonder if there are pros and come the having boob's ya know what I mean?

Anniebanannie
July 2nd, 2017, 01:02 PM
I have medium sized boob's (kinda awkward start off) and I don't really see any good perks to them but I see a lot of bad I guess (well not bad just annoying). Are there good things and bad things about boob's, no matter the size?

I wrote in another thread that I usually like my boobs, but sometimes I wish they were smaller and other times I wish they were bigger. Like you change your clothes or hair to suit your mood.

What do you see as good and bad things?

EvaNL
July 2nd, 2017, 01:20 PM
You can use them to get things done :D

Beachgirl16
July 2nd, 2017, 01:56 PM
I wrote in another thread that I usually like my boobs, but sometimes I wish they were smaller and other times I wish they were bigger. Like you change your clothes or hair to suit your mood.

What do you see as good and bad things?

I see like how they are tough to have in a bathingsuit for school and they get sore a lot, I get these looks when people See Me in like a sports bra or something. I don't really see any good things about them.

Anniebanannie
July 2nd, 2017, 03:03 PM
I see like how they are tough to have in a bathingsuit for school and they get sore a lot, I get these looks when people See Me in like a sports bra or something. I don't really see any good things about them.

I have a friend who has the same complaints. She says she wants go get a breast reduction when she's older.

Beachgirl16
July 2nd, 2017, 03:49 PM
I have a friend who has the same complaints. She says she wants go get a breast reduction when she's older.

That sounds scary!

Anniebanannie
July 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
That sounds scary!

ikr I couldn't believe she was serious.

Living For Love
July 2nd, 2017, 06:38 PM
This is not puberty related. :locked: