PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest food combo

nebula
July 2nd, 2017, 05:15 AM
So my friend just told me she loves dipping cucumbers in ketchup and eating them plain. I honestly thought that was the weirdest thing I'd ever heard lol.

What are your weirdest food combinations that you love? Some people find it really weird that I have crisp sandwiches but it's definitely a British thing :D

Flapjack
July 2nd, 2017, 05:56 AM
You need new friends..... :D and oh my goshhhhh crisp sandwiches are the best xD

I am not really adventurous with food soooo my weirdest mix is putting ice cream and jelly into a bowl and pouring pepsi max over it... pure happiness:')

nebula
July 2nd, 2017, 06:02 AM
You need new friends..... :D and oh my goshhhhh crisp sandwiches are the best xD

I am not really adventurous with food soooo my weirdest mix is putting ice cream and jelly into a bowl and pouring pepsi max over it... pure happiness:')

Gotta love chip butties too with curry sauce xD

Omgggg I've never tried that but it does sound lush! Your dentist probably hates you :whoops:

Abyssal Echo
July 2nd, 2017, 09:46 AM
I think weird odd or strange depends on your point of view... I like to put cream style corn or peas on my mashed potatoes instead of gravy I also like to mix together chicken potatoes and cream style corn. I also like to invent my own flavors of ice cream.

Voice_Of_Unreason
July 2nd, 2017, 10:53 AM
I love to mix in maple syrup with eggs, sausage, bacon, and even grits. I get a few odd looks, but I find it to be delicious.

Emerald Dream
July 2nd, 2017, 11:43 AM
I have a friend who likes to put applesauce on her chicken sandwiches. Seems a bit odd to me, but she swears by it.

kimmykim
July 2nd, 2017, 11:44 AM
anyone else like dipping wendy's fries in the frosty?

Coolteenboy
July 2nd, 2017, 01:14 PM
I put salt on many fruits like watermellon, cantelope,

Snowfox
July 2nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
I love chopped eggs mixed with butter I put it to rice pie and over bread and over cookies and over bananas

Phosphene
July 2nd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Everyone calls me weird for putting mayonnaise on hot dogs. And grapes are surprisingly good in ranch :D I also mix corn and mashed potatoes, which is more common but still thought I'd include it.

I love to mix in maple syrup with eggs, sausage, bacon, and even grits. I get a few odd looks, but I find it to be delicious.

I do this too (except grits, which I'll try)!

Flapjack
July 2nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
I have a friend who likes to put applesauce on her chicken sandwiches. Seems a bit odd to me, but she swears by it.
Omg your friend knows how to live!!! I loveee apple sauce but can only seem to find it around christmas :'(
Gotta love chip butties too with curry sauce xD

Omgggg I've never tried that but it does sound lush! Your dentist probably hates you :whoops:
Heck yeahhh!! Nothing beats chip shop curry sauce!!!

Pffttt good thing you met me!! xD Now go make some and join the enlightened ones :) My dentist would probably stay up at night shaking if he knew but heeyyyy what he don't know can't hurt him XD

Dalcourt
July 2nd, 2017, 10:07 PM

Doesn't seem odd to me everyone I know eats that. I also like a mix of syrup and hot sauce with my bacon and eggs.

I don't think I do any weird food combos I know of except maybe dipping fries in ice cream at certain fast food places but since my friends do it too it isn't that uncommon I guess.

Just JT
July 3rd, 2017, 01:17 AM
My mom used to put slices of bananas in the spaghetti sauce on her plate. Thought that was pretty weird. It then again she's pretty weird to so...

srfrboy
July 3rd, 2017, 02:45 AM
Potato chips and ice cream. For some inexplicable reason I love the two together

Endeavour
July 3rd, 2017, 09:45 AM

I do that too, no one has ever told me that it's weird. :P

I don't think I have any weird food combos really...

Falcons_11
July 4th, 2017, 10:53 AM
I have spread sugar on my French fries instead of salt. It freaks out some of my friends too.

mookie
July 8th, 2017, 06:05 PM
I put salt on many fruits like watermellon, cantelope,

Yeah, salt on watermelon is great

My dad puts ketchup on his eggs, that's weird to me

Posts merged. ~Amethyst Rose

user-999
July 9th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Well, my friend once ate cooked meat with gummy bears...

LRSSS02
July 9th, 2017, 01:45 PM
mayo and banana sandwich

Barbara.
July 14th, 2017, 12:12 PM
anyone else like dipping wendy's fries in the frosty?
I also love fries dipped into my chocolate frosty shake. But mostly I love rippled potato chips on a subway hot Italian subs. Just to hear it crunch when I bite into it and the taste is awesome.

TheAP
July 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM
When I was little, I used to dip peas in yogurt. Now, I like macaroni with hot dog slices in it. Not exactly uncommon, but I read a book once where the characters said it was gross. I also like apple slices with cheese. Not sure if that's weird or not.

ska8er
July 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I mix sauerkraut in my mashed potatoes.

DriveAlive
July 29th, 2017, 12:54 PM
After watching the first Matt Smith episode of Doctor Who, I tried fish sticks and custard and it was actually amazing! mattsmith48

I do the usual mayonnaise on my french fries which all of my friends find weird for some reason.

A traditional Hungarian dessert that everyone here seems to think is weird is Langos. It is basically fried dough and then you top it with sour cream, garlic, and cheese. So good!

Dalcourt
July 29th, 2017, 09:25 PM
A traditional Hungarian dessert that everyone here seems to think is weird is Langos. It is basically fried dough and then you top it with sour cream, garlic, and cheese. So good!

Oh my gosh yes, I had it as I was invited for dinner at some of my grandma's friends. They aren't Hungarian but Austrian but they called it Langos so I think it was the same. Fried dough with some sort of garlic oil, sour cream and cheese...amazingly good.

ava.anonymous
August 3rd, 2017, 12:00 PM
My friend used to like peas and ice cream
I like chocolate and salted pretzels

Beachgirl16
August 8th, 2017, 03:47 PM
French fries and vanilla ice cream

Niceguy17
August 9th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Mayonnaise and peanut butter sandwich.

Blank_
August 10th, 2017, 01:54 PM
I like to make sandwiches that consist of peanut butter and American cheese lol

Melodic
August 10th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Cottage Cheese & Chips.

I also love dipping my fries in my milkshake but I've convinced so many people to try it & they usually like it so I wouldn't say it's odd as more as it's an underrated dish.

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Spaghetti and steak

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 02:29 PM
pizza and pineapple of course

BlueZebra
August 23rd, 2017, 11:17 PM
Pickles + garlic salt
Mustard + mac&cheese
Toaster waffles + fish sticks + avocado
Spicy ramen + fruit loops
Popcorn + Mustard
Anything + cholula

I love trying all sorts of stuff!
and now my mouth is watering because i havnt eaten today..