PDA

View Full Version : Would you ever....?

Just JT
July 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM
Maybe borderline inappropriate, idk, but think its a question worth putting out there for discussion.

Would you ever meet up with someone you met on line for a hookup, anonymous sex. Like if you replied to a post on like Craigslist or something.

Would you do it?
Would you use protection?
How would you protect yourself?
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them)
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong?
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives?
Have you ever done this?

Only answer the questions your comfortable with, and add some if you like. I'll edit the original post to add them if you want.

Thanks for reading

Sere
July 2nd, 2017, 12:23 AM
Would you do it? Maybe, not to sure though
Would you use protection? Yeah
How would you protect yourself? Depends on what I got around
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) I'd most likely do a background check on them if at all possible but that's just me
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? No not really
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Sure it can though it should never be the only fulfillment
Have you ever done this? Nope

Dalcourt
July 2nd, 2017, 12:36 AM
Would you do it? No, honestly I don't think so since there are numerous ways to meet people in real life. Online there's always tons of fakes and you hear about so many horror stories.
Would you use protection? If I would do it, of course I would.
How would you protect yourself? I would never meet the person alone but have a trusted friend close who could step in should something go wrong.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them). I think even with doing background checks and having someone close by, bad people will always find a way to do bad things. That's the reason why I am not really one for doing this in the first place.
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? No, if someone is happy with it it's okay. I personally just wouldn't do it for safety reasons.
Have you ever done this? No, of course not. And since I'm a minor guess I should not do it anyway.

devotionnel
July 2nd, 2017, 01:15 AM
Would you do it? Definitely not now
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them): If they're 100% clean from anything so yeah probably screening
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? Nah definitely not, it's someone's choice and they should be allowed to do it and they are responsible for the consequences.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? I mean apps and online dating were probably not the first intended use when the computer was invented but it was kinda inevitable because of human behaviour.
Have you ever done this? Nah I never have but I've seen it's common-ish in the LGBTQ community with apps like Grindr.

pjones
July 2nd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Would you do it? i personally would not, for many reasons
How would you protect yourself? i'd recommend you meet somewhere in public first like a mall
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) not sure how you would do this
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? no, to each their own
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? no idea
Have you ever done this? no

azure moonstone
July 2nd, 2017, 11:48 AM
Would you do it? No. Eww. The survey stops right here.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them)
Have you ever done this?

kimmykim
July 2nd, 2017, 12:00 PM
ummm.....no

Hideous
July 2nd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Would you do it? Mind you, I am in a relationship now but this was common while I was single.
Would you use protection? This was an always for me. Don't use protection? Don't do it.
How would you protect yourself? Condoms. PreP.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them). Public place, always. Never in their house on the encounter + seeing records of HIV/STD testing and the last recent visit to the clinic.
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? This is nobody's business but my own, as long as you're not harming anyone.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Sexually, probably. Making connections.
Have you ever done this? Yes.

Beltane1001
July 2nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Would you do it? If the person seemed right
Would you use protection? Obviously
How would you protect yourself? Condom
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) Google, general vibe
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? No
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? This question says more about the asker than my answer will say about me. But here goes...what's wrong with just having fun. If you both are on the level and know what you're getting into why not just enjoy yourself? As long as you don't hurt anyone and everyone is in agreement then I fail to see the harm.
Have you ever done this? Yes

Jinglebottom
July 2nd, 2017, 02:46 PM
I would never. Not for me.

Amethyst Rose
July 2nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
No way. If anyone wanted to do this I hope they would take every safety precaution to avoid negative repercussions, but it's not for me and I don't approve. Get your sex fix from someone who's not me, bitches

Cloudyhue
July 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
No, I don't think I would do that. I would only sleep with someone I know reaaly well and love.

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 05:38 PM
Would you ever meet up with someone you met on line for a hookup, anonymous sex. Like if you replied to a post on like Craigslist or something.

Would you do it? | I don't like to rule anything out.
Would you use protection? | Sure.
How would you protect yourself? | I'd make 1000% sure that nothing's wrong with them.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) | Background check just to be sure.
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? | Morality's not my cup of tea.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? | Not everything has to have a purpose. Not an ultimate one anyway. Some things are just for fun.
Have you ever done this? | Nope.

zack.zack
July 2nd, 2017, 05:49 PM
Would you do it? Yes, I have
Would you use protection? Yes, I did
How would you protect yourself? sexually? Condoms
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) Met in a very public place
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? I dont thin its fulfilling as much a s it is something to soothe and urge.
Have you ever done this? Yes

naenaendr
July 5th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Would you do it? most likely
Would you use protection? depends
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? in a way
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? no
Have you ever done this? no

Katrinchen
July 5th, 2017, 01:12 PM
‎definitely no

Dmaxd123
July 5th, 2017, 04:09 PM
honestly did when i was younger... started hanging out as friends and eventually we got physical

always used protection (condoms for std/pregnancy, she was also on pill)

i don't think it's wrong, just 2 people consenting to something, meet in public first and go from there if you so choose

Deleted User
July 5th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Would you do it? No.
Would you use protection? Assuming I hypothetically did: yes.
How would you protect yourself? Condoms, birth control pills.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) Not sure I could trust anyone that way, hence the original answer of no.
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? No, as long as both parties are consenting.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Some people require sexual fulfilment with no means of release. It makes sense that anonymous hookups happen.
Have you ever done this? Refer to question one.

Flapjack
July 5th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Would you do it? Hell no!! xD I am waaayyy too paranoid about security!! Took me like 6 months just to add my best friend from vt on facebook XD
Would you use protection? If I did, yeahh no babies for me thanks ;P
How would you protect yourself? Condom and she would have to be on the pill
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) Okay this is the same for anyone I met online, I would have to know they were real and this can be done with skype calls and snapchats or someone I know irl saying they are real and safe :') I would also meet them in a public place!!
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? No of course not!! It's not my thing but each to their own!!
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Yeah some people need a sexual release and can't find it in their personal lives for whatever reason or maybe they want sex and no commitment, I dunno not my business what others do :P
Have you ever done this? lol no XD

Periphery
July 5th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Would you do it? No. Eww. The survey stops right here.
Have you ever done this?

I was going to fill this in but I think this sums up what I was going to reply so yeah.

mick01
July 5th, 2017, 09:22 PM
How did I miss this?

Would you ever meet up with someone you met on line for a hookup, anonymous sex. Like if you replied to a post on like Craigslist or something. no

Would you do it? no
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? not morally wrong, just dangerous
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? I think you'd feel empty afterwards.
Have you ever done this? no and never will

AussieNicholas
July 5th, 2017, 10:01 PM

Would you do it? Probably not. Sex is something I want to reserve for someone I know and trust.
Would you use protection? Yes.
How would you protect yourself? Probably have it be either at my place or a motel or hotel or something like that. Probably have a blunt object or something under the bed. Would never do it at her place.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) I'd request a photo of their face, then a meeting in a public place so I know it's actually them. I'd also want their assurances that they did not have a sexually-transmitted infection.
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? Nope. If everyone consents and nobody gets hurt, then it's their business.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? I don't see how people can enjoy sex with someone who they have no connection with. That said, if that's what they want out of life then it's their business.
Have you ever done this? Nope.

Bailey56
July 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Maybe borderline inappropriate, idk, but think its a question worth putting out there for discussion.

Would you do it? Yes, I have 3x
Would you use protection? Yes, but the first time I did not
How would you protect yourself? Condoms
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) Face and body pictures along with chatting enough to know what each other wants and expects
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? Maybe? lol
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Yes, it's given me the best nights of my life
Have you ever done this? Yes!

folej003
July 11th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Would you do it? Yes If I liked the person, you have to meet people somewhere, this is a start
Would you use protection? Depends, I know I'm clean so if they were aswell it wouldn't be a problem. More than likely yes though.
How would you protect yourself? Sexually just use a condom probably, if you mean incase the persons dodgy I'd let friends or family know who I was meeting and when so they can be aware of what's happening.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? I'd have to do a check on them and know there legit, speak to them meet in public or in a group so that you know it's safe.
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? No you have to do what you have to do.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? I think it could develop a person's confidence and ability to go up to someone on a night out. I wouldn't say it fulfills a life but it can help a person if they know what to expect.
Have you ever done this? No, I've spoken to people online obviously but never have I met them..I wouldn't rule it out though as you have to take risks.

If you want to do it then I'd take the necessary checks to make sure your safe. A.lot of dodgy people around these days and you can never be to safe. As long as you meet first in a public place and get to know them I'd say it's okay just don't put yourself at risk.

Falcons_11
July 26th, 2017, 11:49 PM
No, I wouldn't do it.

jamie_n5
July 29th, 2017, 02:34 PM

Would you do it? Yes I think I would if I got to know them online well first.
Would you use protection? Yes
How would you protect yourself? I would meet them in a public place 1st and sit down and talk and get a true feeling about them first.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) My above answer.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? People meet in different ways.
Have you ever done this? I have some dear online friends that I feel very close to and would love to meet some day.

Davestovies
July 30th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Would you do it? Probably
Would you use protection? Yes
How would you protect yourself? Condom
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) Get to know them better before meeting up
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? No not really
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Sure I guess
Have you ever done this? No but I've tried to in the past

Bull
August 6th, 2017, 01:57 PM
No! Absolutely not.

ava.anonymous
August 6th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Would you do it? Possibly
Would you use protection? Definitely
How would you protect yourself?birth control pills
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? Test to verify that they're real via Skype calls and pictures and checking with people who are on their friends list
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong?not at all it's your choice
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Yeah if they're enjoying it and it's helping people
Have you ever done this?No

pauly
August 8th, 2017, 10:29 AM
I wouldn't meet up. It's too risky and I don't like taking risks.

Barbara.
August 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
No never .

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I do not think I would do that. I believe sex, in my personal views, to be sacred and not to be done with anyone unimportant to you. Though, I do not judge anyone else on what they do. That is just my feeling for myself.

jennycakes
August 20th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Umm, no!!! I need to have an emotional connection with my partner before I do anything sexual with him/her.

ska8er
August 20th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Would I ever....
Plain and simple-NO

loki2000
September 24th, 2017, 08:45 AM
((( NO ))) That`s friggin insane !!! You may talk to some one on line for a long time.....But that don`t rule them out for being a creepy psychopath when you meet them for a hook up !

Melodic
September 25th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Would you do it? Hell no.
Would you use protection? ----
How would you protect yourself? ----
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? (Screening them) I'd definitely recommend video chatting, phone calls, prove their identity through picture, background checks, etc.
Do you feel doing this is morally wrong? I'm against it. I've never been a fan of hookup culture.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? Some people find this fullfilling so sure?
Have you ever done this? Obviously not.

Brigje
September 25th, 2017, 11:11 AM

Would you do it? Maybe.
I think I would if I got to know them online well first and we became emotionally connected.
Would you use protection? Yes, I will take my precautions.
How would you protect yourself? I would meet them in a public place 1st and sit down and talk and get a true feeling about them first.
What measures would you take to make sure your ok with meeting with someone like that? Thoroughly online screening them and my above answer.
Do you feel this serves a purpose if fulfilling people's lives? People meet in different ways.
Have you ever done this? Yes, once.
But I also have some dear online friends that I feel very close to and would love to meet some day.