PDA

View Full Version : Tan Lines

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 06:50 PM
So I always get these tan lines where my bathing suit covers and I hate it. So I have tanned naked (in my special spot in the woods where no one can me) and I have a full tan everywhere on my body. But the problem is that although I don't like having tan lines, I feel like it's not natural to not have them. Can anybody relate?

Just JT
July 1st, 2017, 07:40 PM
I think it's more natural and more health looking to not have them. But if it bothers you, put something on in the area you want a tan line.

Anniebanannie
July 1st, 2017, 08:29 PM
This is a dilemma that I've never considered. :)

zac2004
July 1st, 2017, 11:19 PM
i'm not a fan of tan lines, if you can tan naked more it would probably look better

Coolteenboy
July 2nd, 2017, 12:12 AM
I love like bikini tan lines. I think theyre awesome sexy!

hogwartsthestral
July 2nd, 2017, 03:29 AM
Tanning naked is definitely the way to go if you're going to, but I quit tanning and wish I never had - the risk of skin cancer worries me so much.

Bikini Boy
July 2nd, 2017, 04:31 AM
I like tanning naked and do it as often as possible

Taryn98
July 2nd, 2017, 05:52 AM
I tan naked. Not a fan of tan lines either.

Dmaxd123
July 2nd, 2017, 06:26 AM
as a guy the right tanlines are sexy, but also no tanlines are just as sexy as you know someone has been laying either in a tanning bed (not as fun) or outside naked (fun to think about)

Tommy Lion
July 2nd, 2017, 08:09 AM
I like tanning naked and do it as often as possible

So do I. I don't think I ever had tan lines.

Katrinchen
July 2nd, 2017, 08:37 AM
for me i love some tan lines ;) i find it sexy ;)
only the lines from some bikini-tops are not good when you wear a t-shirt with a wide decollete ;)
hmmm, sorry for my bad english, but i work on it :)

Cangirl
July 2nd, 2017, 08:54 AM
I'm mixed about it because i think tan lines are sexy but only if theyre solid and not like from wearing 2 or 3 or 4 suits lol that can be a problem if you have different tan lines then i dont like that. So its better to tan naked a lot of the time ;)

pjones
July 2nd, 2017, 11:04 AM
haven't had tan lines in a few years, able to be nude in the sun at home

Beltane1001
July 2nd, 2017, 02:12 PM
I don't care for tan lines.

I don't think it's natural or unnatural to have tan lines, I think you are just used to them and so they seem normal.

Tan in whatever way makes you feel the best and don't let other people's preferences cloud your judgement.

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
I don't know what's considered natural in things like that. I mean, I myself find tan lines sexy but it's not like everything else is abnormal or anything.

If you like it then it's normal.

DerpyGirl
July 3rd, 2017, 07:15 AM
I also think tan lines are sexy and I don't usually get a chance to tan naked so i just normally get butt/hip tan lines from my bikini

Katrinchen
July 3rd, 2017, 09:45 AM
I also think tan lines are sexy and I don't usually get a chance to tan naked so i just normally get butt/hip tan lines from my bikini

so you are tanning most without top ?

in germany there is always topless sunbathing allowed - also like in open-air bath or lidoīs :*

DerpyGirl
July 3rd, 2017, 10:27 AM
Once in a while I will sunbath topless at my home or undo my bathing suit top when I lay out in the sun

Chris298
July 3rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
Tan lines are fine, I prefer to be even but I am real light skinned so I tend to not tan but burn at first, and sometimes I get a bunch of different colors going on depending on if I have been wearing tees or tanks or shirtless, plus I dont get tanned real high on my legs since most of my shorts are like baggy cargo or basketball shorts.

LITTLEANGEL16
July 4th, 2017, 11:34 AM
So I always get these tan lines where my bathing suit covers and I hate it. So I have tanned naked (in my special spot in the woods where no one can me) and I have a full tan everywhere on my body. But the problem is that although I don't like having tan lines, I feel like it's not natural to not have them. Can anybody relate?

Hello, Arianna, I do not know what makes you feel that NOT having tan lines is NOT natural. I have never had tan lines or would never want to have them. But most girls of all ages I have seen at school do have tan lines after the summer, most have top and bottom tan lines some just bottom ones. Also at the swimming pool most girls and women of all ages most have tan lines but am happy :yes: yo say some do not have them, either by natural sunbathing or sunbeds.
Arianna, It's great to hear that you have your own private place where you can sunbathe NUDE :yes: LONG MAY IT LAST.
XX

jamie_n5
July 4th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Nothing wrong with tanning nude. A lot of people go to tanning salons to do just that tan in the nude. I would say it's a to each his own thing.

Apple_ManPS3
July 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM

I have the same thing just with my dick. I recommend when you sunbathe, that you pull The Bottom bit of the bikini in so itís just covering your clit. This means youíll still have a small tan line but itíll be 99% gone. I also think that if you do this, you should shave so no hair shows.

You can also privately sunbathe naked but it can be risky.

Also, what part of PA are you in? Iím in West Chester!

naenaendr
July 5th, 2017, 10:37 AM
That's true. I usually tan while wearing as little clothing as possible (pulling up shorts really high. So that no one except myself can see the tan lines.

Beachgirl16
July 5th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Hello, Arianna, I do not know what makes you feel that NOT having tan lines is NOT natural. I have never had tan lines or would never want to have them. But most girls of all ages I have seen at school do have tan lines after the summer, most have top and bottom tan lines some just bottom ones. Also at the swimming pool most girls and women of all ages most have tan lines but am happy :yes: yo say some do not have them, either by natural sunbathing or sunbeds.
Arianna, It's great to hear that you have your own private place where you can sunbathe NUDE :yes: LONG MAY IT LAST.
XX

It's nice to have my own private space to tan and be nude lol. It is relaxing and I get to be close to nature in many ways. I wish everyone had their own slice of paradise like I do though.

mookie
July 5th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Wish I could be outside naked but my dad would notice if I didn't have tan lines when we go swimming

LITTLEANGEL16
July 6th, 2017, 10:13 AM
It's nice to have my own private space to tan and be nude lol. It is relaxing and I get to be close to nature in many ways. I wish everyone had their own slice of paradise like I do though.
I am so happy for you that you have somewhere to sunbathe nude, am also lucky our back garden is also very private, also there is a place in the woods near home owned by my friends family where my friends and I can sunbathe nude after skinnydipping :yes:
X

boy-
July 6th, 2017, 01:08 PM
So do I. I don't think I ever had tan lines.
You are 13, aren't you anxious about being naked? I'm 14 and I wouldn't dare to tan naked.

Jericho14
July 6th, 2017, 05:47 PM
This is random but im already tanned since birth, Except i have tan line on both left/right ankles

Harrier
July 6th, 2017, 07:20 PM
When a girl has no tan lines it's accepted. I think most people assume she tans in a tanning bed at a salon. However if word gets out that she tans in the nude outside somewhere I think 2 things can happen (both wrong) - (some) people think tanning nude is shameful and slutty (especially fully nude, not as much topless) and also some pervs may want to know where she is nude tanning so they can catch her in the act lol

As for dudes tanning nade I don't think it's nearly as accepted. I have been laughed at for having pretty close to no tan lines. People just don't think guys should care about tan lines (they think guys that care about those things are soft and feminine and metrosexual and stuff) and they shouldn't be nudists.

Personallu for me and for girls I hink it's hot to have slight tan lines where you can barely notice a difference. White boobs and asses are sorta not sexy imo and while there's nothing wrong with zero tan lines I just like a really dark tan all over and a sorta dark ass (and boobs for girls)

Tommy Lion
July 7th, 2017, 06:58 AM
You are 13, aren't you anxious about being naked? I'm 14 and I wouldn't dare to tan naked.

Not at all. I am used to it all my life and I love it.

mrmee
July 11th, 2017, 01:40 AM
Personally, i love the look of tanlines both on myself and others. I think it signifies that that area isnt meant to be seen, and its a little enticing

tommywalker2004
July 11th, 2017, 01:54 AM
I don't care for tan lines.
It's health and natural.

Jeff1857
July 27th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I don't like tanlines but I definitely get them. Try to be naked as much as I can but have white pale skin so tanning is a challenge.

PositiveVibes
July 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
I tan naked. Not a fan of tan lines either.

Very risky though, no? Haha

Claire Asteroid
July 30th, 2017, 09:11 AM
I don't like tan lines but there's nowhere for me to tan naked or topless so I have to get them.

jasondrums
July 30th, 2017, 10:37 AM
I've never been disappointed by tan lines because it generally means I'm getting to see someone naked.

Beachgirl16
July 30th, 2017, 11:28 AM
I've never been disappointed by tan lines because it generally means I'm getting to see someone naked.

Well that's one way to look at it

pjones
July 30th, 2017, 12:39 PM

great point!

Claire Asteroid
July 31st, 2017, 03:49 PM

Yes the one time I was with a guy with my top off I had tan lines on my boobs. It was nearly as weird for him to see all of my boobs because of the tan lines as just seeing me topless.

Jamiec1130
August 1st, 2017, 02:52 PM
I don't like tan lines, but seeing as I wear shorts all throughout the year (yes, even in the snow) my thighs are pale while my lower legs sure aren't. That always bothers me, especially when changing in front of other guys who don't seem to have that problem. But I don't really care, because I don't change in front of others often, and when I do it's people I know.

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 03:00 PM
I think that everyone in the world gets tan lines and I think and you are over thinking it

Living For Love
August 2nd, 2017, 05:00 AM
Puberty for All :arrow2: Fashion

pjones
August 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
I think that everyone in the world gets tan lines and I think and you are over thinking it

i have slightly less tanned sections because i have to wear shorts and work boots for work, its outdoor so no shirt needed. first time in 3 years i haven't had a complete body tan. lots of nudists don't have tan lines, and there are lots of them around the world

Drewboyy
August 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
My tan fades, so my forearm or shin is super dark but it fades whiter and whiter as you go up my body

Trish_Lynn
September 12th, 2017, 09:03 AM
I don't like having tan line if I'm wearing an off the shoulder top like a tube top or halter top.

jennycakes
September 12th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Even though I find tan lines sexy. I try my best not to get tan lines. I feel that people are staring at them when I wear something that shows them. So I try to sunbathe topless to not get tan lines.

alexr
September 18th, 2017, 04:36 PM
I actually like my tan lines because it reminds me how much tanner I am than my natural skin colour.

MissMolly
September 19th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I'm a redhead. I don't get tan. I get sunburn. And then the sunburn peels. And then I am as white skinned as before.

My freckles get a little darker, but that is about it.

Jinglebottom
September 19th, 2017, 01:25 AM
I'm a redhead. I don't get tan. I get sunburn. And then the sunburn peels. And then I am as white skinned as before.

Ditto except I have brown hair. :whoops:

zack.zack
September 19th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Tan lines are a turn on for me when I see them on other people, but for me, I prefer an all over tan when I can get one. It just seems to be more natural.

kaybart
September 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM

ahahahaha. I feel your pain. I am also a pale-ass redhead.

jacob.neruda
September 20th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I often skinny dip at the beach or at home so I don't need to make a concerted effort to tan. I have an even skin tone across my body, which I suppose I'm happy with. So, no tan lines here.

But, be careful everyone! Don't overtan. Repeated sunburn leads to skin cancer.

Jaffe
September 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I have tan lines after the school year, that disappear by the end of summer.
I never really thought about them as a negative or a positive, just how life works.

kaybart
September 21st, 2017, 03:17 PM
I often skinny dip at the beach or at home so I don't need to make a concerted effort to tan. I have an even skin tone across my body, which I suppose I'm happy with. So, no tan lines here.

But, be careful everyone! Don't overtan. Repeated sunburn leads to skin cancer.

My dad got melanoma. Sad. Unpredictable, but definitely more avoidable if you don't burn!

Not here
September 25th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I have blonde hair and fair skin so I have to be careful or I burn, so tan lines aren't really an issue for me.

Lotte-g
October 1st, 2017, 10:10 PM
I'm pretty fair skinned as well and get sunburnt easily so tanning isn't really an issue for me either. But I'm ok with that..