PDA

View Full Version : Being outside naked

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM
I have a big yard with a lot of acres of woods in it, and sometimes I go outside in there and walk around naked and it feels natural in a way. Does anyone else walk around outside naked and how does it feel?

Katrinchen
July 1st, 2017, 05:34 PM
I can imagine that this feels very good - in germany it is very hard to find such hidden places
so i am sure you live not in a city, more outside?

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 05:49 PM
I can imagine that this feels very good - in germany it is very hard to find such hidden places
so i am sure you live not in a city, more outside?

It's more like on a farm with a lot of land.

mookie
July 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM
This week I went outside on my deck naked for the first time. It was nice

Falcons_11
July 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
Contrary to going around naked inside your house going naked outside of your house could be a problem. If you live way out in the country or on property where you aren't visible by the neighbors or passersby then probably there isn't a problem. But if you live in town or 'burbs where there are neighbors' on all around going naked outside could get you arrested for indecent exposure or any other changes related to public nudity where you live. It make a long story short...not worth doing it.

pconnor
July 1st, 2017, 09:33 PM
It depends on where you go naked. We boys skinny dip in friend's back yard pools. But that is also because their parents are ok with us running around in the nude.

blakewebb307
July 1st, 2017, 10:15 PM
I think it feels natural as well. It lets you felt that free feeling becaus you can just let your junk go!

rioo
July 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
I've done skinny dip in waterfall and some secluded natural area. it is located outside of town for sure.
little bit careful with insect or mosquito from outdoor space.

Anniebanannie
July 1st, 2017, 10:44 PM
I read an article by a woman who described a retreat for women she'd like to see, where women would be free to go naked, because it was women only.

zac2004
July 1st, 2017, 11:01 PM
i would like to do this all the time. but only once when i we went to Europe, lots of beaches and even indoor pools where its naked all the time, i never even really noticed the other naked people it was just about feeling the freedom. its a shame that in the USA all people are taught to be ashamed of there body's and nudity.

i walk around the house nude a lot, usually when my parents aren't home, not that they would care,

me and my sister have bedrooms up stairs and in the evening we walk around nude up there, sometimes we have sleep overs, but we always tell people its clothing optional meaning you don't have to take your close off, most of my sisters friends usually just wear panties and topless, most of my friends go naked.

our parents do the same in the evening on there main live, so its not like where all naked all the time, also and overnight guest must get permission from there parents.

most are closed minded, but some are ok, we figure to be honest, b/c there nothing to be ashamed about.

Chris298
July 2nd, 2017, 12:13 AM
I would if I could but there is no privacy where I live, I step outside and literally like 5 different houses can see me lol. But I do go out shirtless

Sere
July 2nd, 2017, 01:19 AM
It sounds fun, I'd do it for the experience though through the woods a house could possibly see me rip

Bikini Boy
July 2nd, 2017, 04:33 AM
I like being naked outside too. Mostly skinny dipping in my pool with my friends although I sometimes like to just walk around my backyard with nothing on.

logan2002
July 2nd, 2017, 05:15 AM
I have skinny dipped at a friends, and at an area by a friends house. House across alley and next door would make going naked tough at home

Dmaxd123
July 2nd, 2017, 06:28 AM
i love being naked outside, not even in a sexual way just know a few places in the woods where I can hang out and read or walk around naked and know that no one will find me

Endeavour
July 2nd, 2017, 06:46 AM
This is not puberty related. :locked: