PDA

View Full Version : After shower to room

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
I always run from my bathroom to my room naked after my shower and I got yelled at by my mom saying that I'm too old to be doing that. Is there an supposed age where someone should stop running from the bathroom to their room naked after their shower or bath? If so, what is it? And does anyone else do this to?

Katrinchen
July 1st, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hi ;)
Yes - my mom always told me use a towel or use your ‎bathrobe ----- but not as a bad thing, in our family all are not often naked to see
do you have siblings?

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM
Hi ;)
Yes - my mom always told me use a towel or use your ‎bathrobe ----- but not as a bad thing, in our family all are not often naked to see
do you have siblings?

I have a sister who's 15 but she does the same thing.

Coolteenboy
July 1st, 2017, 05:59 PM
Its gr8 u r so comfortable w ure body!
But, if ure developed, a little modesty might not be a bad thing.
How old, and how physically developed are u?
That might have something to do with ure moms attitude.
Btw, if i was urefamily member, it wouldnt botther me at all to see u so comfortable and naked.

mookie
July 1st, 2017, 06:05 PM
It's just me and dad so going naked to and from the bathroom isn't a problem. I don't know why it should be anyway.

BlackParadePixie
July 1st, 2017, 06:34 PM
I'm the only one who lives upstairs...so I can do it without anyone seeing.

ska8er
July 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM
If ur an only I don't c any prob but
a towel wouldn't hurt to cover up.
If u have other brothers or sisters
I think u should b discrete.

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 06:47 PM
If ur an only I don't c any prob but
a towel wouldn't hurt to cover up.
If u have other brothers or sisters
I think u should b discrete.

My sister and I don't care about each other doing it cuz we are very close.

ska8er
July 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
My sister and I don't care about each other doing it cuz we are very close.

Then I don't c anything wrong but I
guess to please ur Mom have a towel
handy.

Anniebanannie
July 1st, 2017, 08:32 PM
Well, there isn't any legal age where you're too old to be naked. But your mom seems to have a reason. Maybe ask her. You might still disagree with what she says, but at least you'll know why she says it.

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 08:37 PM
Well, there isn't any legal age where you're too old to be naked. But your mom seems to have a reason. Maybe ask her. You might still disagree with what she says, but at least you'll know why she says it.

You are absolutely right!!!! Ur awesome ya know!!!

Anniebanannie
July 1st, 2017, 08:55 PM
You are absolutely right!!!! Ur awesome ya know!!!

Aw thanks. You must drip alot going from the bathroom to your room lol

Beltane1001
July 1st, 2017, 09:18 PM
My family has always been very casual about this sort of thing. I don't think there's a set age when you're "supposed" to cover up, I think it varies house to house.

Falcons_11
July 1st, 2017, 09:20 PM
As far as I know there isn't any definite age legally that you can't go around nude in your house. It's usually governed by the modesty norms set by parents or guardians about what is proper attire in your house.

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 09:38 PM
Aw thanks. You must drip alot going from the bathroom to your room lol

I do lol!!! Like as soon as I'm out I open the door and run to my room!

Anniebanannie
July 1st, 2017, 09:45 PM
I do lol!!! Like as soon as I'm out I open the door and run to my room!

I wonder if that's the problem your mom has.

Beachgirl16
July 1st, 2017, 09:46 PM
I wonder if that's the problem your mom has.

Her problem is that I am too old to be naked running from the bathroom. But that there's water on the floor. Lol.

Anniebanannie
July 1st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Her problem is that I am too old to be naked running from the bathroom. But that there's water on the floor. Lol.

My sister is 15 too. What if you ask your mom to give you both the same rules to follow.

zac2004
July 1st, 2017, 11:12 PM
i think that totally normal to do that, maybe try talking to her, explain that its normal and you don't mean to do it as a sign of disrespect. there nothing wrong with your 15 year old sis to see this, nudity is normal and natural. I have a friend in Europe and they would laugh at how uptight Americans are about nudity. so your mom and sis sees your butt and penis for fraction of a second. Is that really a big deal ?

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 09:30 AM
I don't think there is such thing as a "right age" to stop that. It's no big deal either. I never use a towel to run to my room after shower.

SethfromMI
July 2nd, 2017, 10:21 AM
well I have my own bathroom attached to my room so I can do it with no problems at all. but in that situation, if you parents want you to use at least a towel or something, you got to respect that. some parents care, some don't, but their house, their rules.

shamrockgirl02
July 3rd, 2017, 09:07 AM
I always run from my bathroom to my room naked after my shower and I got yelled at by my mom saying that I'm too old to be doing that. Is there an supposed age where someone should stop running from the bathroom to their room naked after their shower or bath? If so, what is it? And does anyone else do this to?

I don't necessarily think there is any age where someone can't be naked in their own home, especially for such a brief time. I will often emerge from the shower nude and "air dry/drip dry" if I have the time, and so will most of my siblings. But I guess there might be other factors in your mom's opinion. Do you have any younger siblins, especially little brother(s), that your mom is worried about seeing your developed body and getting curious?

Alex_Swim
July 3rd, 2017, 09:20 AM
I;m a only, last two homes I had bathroom door in my room. So no need to cover up,

Before that, would go from bathroom 2 room naked or in a towell,

pjones
July 3rd, 2017, 10:14 AM
every home has their own rules. even though nudity is accepted in my home i don't walk around nude at my boyfriend's, tho he does the bedroom/bathroom trip nude.

Beachgirl16
July 3rd, 2017, 10:21 AM
I don't necessarily think there is any age where someone can't be naked in their own home, especially for such a brief time. I will often emerge from the shower nude and "air dry/drip dry" if I have the time, and so will most of my siblings. But I guess there might be other factors in your mom's opinion. Do you have any younger siblins, especially little brother(s), that your mom is worried about seeing your developed body and getting curious?

I have no younger brothers but a 15 year old sister. My moms perfectly fine with my sister but not with me.

Hermes
July 4th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Although laws differ in different places they don't usually attempt to regulate nudity in a private place such as your home and it is not really a case of being right or wrong, just what the people involved are comfortable with.

Usually, if someone objects to you being nude in front of them it is polite to stop doing it but if you think your mum is being unecessarily restrictive them it won't hurt to discuss her reasons. Maybe she's concerned you will be so used to being nude you will do so without thought when guys will be eyeing you up. You mention you have no brothers at home but do you have a dad at home? Maybe she is concerned he may like what he sees.

Kyle37
July 4th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Once you become a teen you should probably end it there unless you live in a house with only the same gender, otherwise it becomes super awkward. Especially since someone has already voiced their opinion against it.

LITTLEANGEL17
July 4th, 2017, 10:30 AM
I have no younger brothers but a 15 year old sister. My moms perfectly fine with my sister but not with me.

Hiya this problem doesn't affect me as we are naturists. But just checking your posts you said you are 16 and your sister is 15 so I don't understand why your mum thinks it is ok for your sister and not you?
X

mick01
July 4th, 2017, 12:15 PM
We all (sister, 2 brothers) regularly walk around with just a towel on. It's like having clothes on for us.

Beachgirl16
July 5th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Hiya this problem doesn't affect me as we are naturists. But just checking your posts you said you are 16 and your sister is 15 so I don't understand why your mum thinks it is ok for your sister and not you?
X

I think it may be because she is younger than me but it still isn't fair. She's developed like the same as me (just about) but she gets away with it. Maybe it is just because she's the baby sibling.

scott2002
July 6th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Maybe your mom see that you're now hotter looking naked than she is, and it makes HER self-conscious and not wanting your dad to see u naked cuz he might in his mind compare the two of you. And she'll look old. (I'm not saying she'd be afraid your dad might do anything inappropriate.) And, do you have brothers who could see you naked? What ages? Younger or older? (I bet nobody other than your dad ever sees your mom naked.)

Beachgirl16
July 6th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Maybe your mom see that you're now hotter looking naked than she is, and it makes HER self-conscious and not wanting your dad to see u naked cuz he might in his mind compare the two of you. And she'll look old. (I'm not saying she'd be afraid your dad might do anything inappropriate.) And, do you have brothers who could see you naked? What ages? Younger or older? (I bet nobody other than your dad ever sees your mom naked.)

Lol she probably thinks that. But my dad is gone and I have no brothers so it's just my sister, mom, and I.

naenaendr
July 6th, 2017, 09:22 AM
I always bring my new pair of clothes to the bathroom, so I change inside there.

LITTLEANGEL17
July 6th, 2017, 10:01 AM
I think it may be because she is younger than me but it still isn't fair. She's developed like the same as me (just about) but she gets away with it. Maybe it is just because she's the baby sibling.
Yes Arianna I totally agree it's unfair, But one GOOD THING your mum must think you're a young woman and your sister si still a baby :yes:
X

Beachgirl16
July 6th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Yes Arianna I totally agree it's unfair, But one GOOD THING your mum must think you're a young woman and your sister si still a baby :yes:
X

Well that's a good way of putting it lol.

scott2002
July 7th, 2017, 06:47 AM
But my dad is gone and I have no brothers so it's just my sister, mom, and I.
Gosh, with no males around it should be no probs to walk from the shower to your room naked.

Just JT
July 7th, 2017, 07:00 AM

My room in on the third floor and share a bathroom with my lil bro. So I just walk to my room cause that's where my clothes are

My suggestion is if moms yelling at you for running to your room naked, then try walking. Maybe she'll stop yelling at you.

Don't think there's an age, just like a comfort level in your family. Some are ok with nudity in whatever capacity, some are less tolerant

tommywalker2004
July 7th, 2017, 08:18 AM
I always do this, walk to my room after shower.

igalg
July 8th, 2017, 01:54 AM
I always bring my new pair of clothes to the bathroom, so I change inside there.

Same as me.

Jamiec1130
July 8th, 2017, 05:18 AM
There's no problem when I run to my room naked after a shower, but usually I take my clothes with me (unless I forget, which happens more often than it should).

angelina
July 8th, 2017, 11:08 AM
My sister is 15 too. What if you ask your mom to give you both the same rules to follow.
My cuz sister is mostly with us..she is also of my age..we set aside all our mom's rule and have a race of course to reach my room from the bath..Lol

Barbara.
July 8th, 2017, 11:34 AM
I have always dressed in the bathroom after my shower ever since I have been bathing myself at a young age. My little brother runs naked after his bath but he is only 2 .

JamesCam
July 9th, 2017, 01:53 PM
3 boys and my mum in this house .. she is always telling all of us to cover up .. none of us do

Theaverageboy
July 9th, 2017, 06:58 PM
There isn't a age limit for that you should just do what you want I'm usually nude anyways so when I shower I just get out and done no problem at all

Anniebanannie
July 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
3 boys and my mum in this house .. she is always telling all of us to cover up .. none of us do

Oh, why don't you just give her a break! You've got her outnumbered. lol

JamesCam
July 9th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Oh, why don't you just give her a break! You've got her outnumbered. lol

haha, I'm sure she would agree with you on many levels

Anniebanannie
July 9th, 2017, 07:52 PM
haha, I'm sure she would agree with you on many levels

lol How old are you and your brothers?

JamesCam
July 9th, 2017, 08:03 PM
lol How old are you and your brothers?

I'm 16 they're 14 & 12

nicktheman2003
July 9th, 2017, 11:15 PM
I walk from the shower to my room. sometimes with a towel or naked. So does my dad and brother. No big thing.

Chaosphere
July 10th, 2017, 03:19 AM
It's different for everyone. Some people live in open households, where the body is treated as natural, and sometimes it's seen as private and should be hidden. I honestly don't care that much, the supposed age is arbitrary.

Vegas2933
July 10th, 2017, 03:45 AM
My room is directly across from the bathroom so I have no problem. :)

selfish_sia
July 10th, 2017, 05:27 AM
I can literally take two steps from my bedroom into the bathroom but I don't. Mainly because my brother's bedroom is across the hall and he always has his door open. Although come to think of it, he always runs out of the bathroom and into his bedroom naked and then continues to leave his door open while he is changing.

Leon03
July 10th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Us boys share a bathroom on our floor. No one really cares if the others cross the hallway naked. Yet we all cover up whenever there is a little chance that friends are present.
Simply to avoid awkward situations :P

ChloeF
July 10th, 2017, 10:21 AM
l've done it plenty of times and been caught out more than a few times as well.

Beachgirl16
July 10th, 2017, 10:57 PM
l've done it plenty of times and been caught out more than a few times as well.

It must have been embarrassing to be caught lol.

evansk8
July 10th, 2017, 11:34 PM
I take fresh clothes to the bathroom to change into after showering. I would never even think of walking back to the bedroom naked. Maybe I would with a towel or in underwear, but depending on who was around and also the underwear type (boxers yes, boxer briefs maybe, briefs definitely not without a towel over!)

Miss Ophelia
July 11th, 2017, 02:56 PM
I usually wear a towel, but sometimes put a t shirt on instead.

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 09:30 PM
I don't have to deal with that because my bedroom has an en suite.

ChloeF
July 12th, 2017, 11:27 PM
It must have been embarrassing to be caught lol.

lt is but l've got no one to blame but myself if l do get caught out.

Ricky.h
July 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
My family are basically nudists so when I walk the house nude anyway so leaving the shower I dry off and walk out the bathroom naked

Two.Cool.
July 16th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I do this Too!, Hovever, i use mu dirty chlothes to hide my junk, and i'm starting to wrap a towel around my waist instead. HaHa!:D

Jameson9
July 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
There really isn't a set age where u can't run back to ur room naked, it just all has to do with the fact that u are getting older and maturing and should take more percautiln about covering up.

I will do it when I am home alone or all of my towels are in my bedroom, but I would never do it with others around

pconnor
July 22nd, 2017, 09:56 PM
Its ok if we walk around naked at home unless we have company over. But we all boys -no sisters.

Jonnieboy909
July 24th, 2017, 03:20 AM
either cover with a towel or walk naked

Datguy1
July 24th, 2017, 05:34 AM
usually boxers

Bikini Boy
July 24th, 2017, 10:09 AM
I usually slip into a pair of briefs and finish getting ready after I shower. My parents don't seem to have a problem with me running around in briefs (I don't wear boxers or boxer briefs) or one of my speedos. If no one is home I will walk around naked and when I've been caught a few times I've been told to "put something on".

Jeff1857
July 26th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I always do the same. My mom yells at me but my dad does not care.

Cangirl
July 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I do it and its not a huge problem. Sometimes i just get lazy or whatever or I'm still drying off. So if I get seen its my fault but its not a huge deal in my family. I dont think there is an exact age to stop its more like how comfy everybody is about seeing or being seen naked or half naked.

I think its a lot better being comfortable with your body than being a huge worrier and freaking out if you get seen in some stage of being undressed.

James_Wilson
July 30th, 2017, 03:53 PM
I usually bring my clothes in with me, I stopped doing that years ago. Wrapping a towel around yourself is probably the best option.

Shamal
July 30th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I usually just tie a towel around me.

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 02:59 PM
I don't think that there is an age where indoor nudity suddenly becomes inappropriate. Obviously certain things are more acceptable if you're 5 or if you're 15. It makes other people in your house feel uncomfortable so stop doing it.

chirishlassie731
August 17th, 2017, 01:46 AM
I don't run from the shower naked, I saunter. I like to drip dry lol. I definitely agree that it's unfair you get yelled at, and maybe you should sit down and talk to your mom about it, let her know that you feel like she's shaming you for your body and that you don't understand why your sister can be naked but you can't. Idk, just my 2 cents

jennycakes
August 17th, 2017, 06:30 AM
In my house it was implied that after a shower you return to your room wearing a robe. But since my room is closest to the bathroom, I just run into my room naked.

Falcons_11
August 18th, 2017, 10:30 PM
My bros and I are in a separate floor of the house and share the same bathroom. So we usually are in the bathroom in the morning, especially during school. Seeing each other going in or coming out the shower is no big deal.

Two.Cool.
August 19th, 2017, 10:46 PM
I used to do that too, but I stopped when I was 14 and started wrapping a towel around my waist

Sandra123
August 20th, 2017, 10:58 PM

I think it is up to 10-11 years it's ok but for older is unacceptable!
There is no need to be shy from your parents but it's bad habit!

Nelmoinen
August 22nd, 2017, 09:36 PM

I usually bring an underwear and a shirt into the bathroom and change into that after shower.

Diana2002
August 26th, 2017, 06:34 AM
I think it is up to 10-11 years it's ok but for older is unacceptable!
There is no need to be shy from your parents but it's bad habit!

i completly agree with Sandra, expecially regarding to parents

andrewt
August 26th, 2017, 06:56 AM
i completly agree with Sandra, expecially regarding to parents

Agreed.

PS. How are you Diana? :)

stoneflowe96
August 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
I use a robe or a towel. Sometimes I have my clothes already in the bathroom. I would only walk around nude if I'm alone

kro814
August 26th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Going naked from shower to bedroom is no problem in our house.

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 12:24 PM
There's no right age but it's not ok if someone sees you naked I think
When u start growing pubic hair or other body hair you'll become shy I think

Brigje
September 6th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Mom dad and I always walk (not run) naked from the bathroom to the bedroom.
Not dripping wet, we use a towel in the bathroom, leave the wet towel there and go to the bedroom, I don't have siblings.

anyacolo
September 7th, 2017, 08:46 AM
i dont wear anything, a few times my dad has caught me, but i try to be careful

Trish_Lynn
September 7th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Maybe she yelled at you for running. Try walking next time. You are more likely to slip and fall from running on a wet floor.

I have my own bathroom so that really isn't an issue.l

thomas2003
September 7th, 2017, 10:11 AM
if i know my sister aint on the floor we share a bathroom on i walk naked if she is i towel or just put my boxers covering my dick...i dont put them on cause id just take em off and change minute i get in room lol...at my grandmas i just take spare boxers into the bathroom lol

azurzg
September 7th, 2017, 10:45 AM
I'm really really not an exhibitionist, but I think a lot of people have seen me naked during/after a shower... brother, parents, friends...

zack.zack
September 7th, 2017, 01:21 PM
My bathroom is in my bedroom, so I dont have to dress between the two, but I dont see anything wrong with what youre doing, though you might want to have a towel handy when your mom is around.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Me and my brothers see each other naked all the time, so it's not an issue for us

Hayleyyy
September 13th, 2017, 01:08 AM
I don't think there's a specific age. If you're comfortable with it then I wouldn't worry. I'm home alone a lot and tend to stay naked often, but that's just me

jacob.neruda
September 17th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I think that's absurd. Why are these people so prudish? We just walk normally from the shower, why would it be shameful if you're coming back from a shower? We see each other naked all the time, what's the big deal? Tits, arse, pussy, cock -- we all have one!

MissMolly
September 17th, 2017, 08:38 PM
I always wear a towel. I am not comfortable being naked outside of the shower or my bedroom where others can see me.

Beccabear
September 17th, 2017, 11:19 PM
My bathroom is attached to my room so it's no big deal, but I usually have a towel on anyways

kyle2003
September 20th, 2017, 06:57 PM
It's not a big deal in my house. We always walk back to our rooms nude after showering.

Miss Ophelia
September 22nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
usually a towel, sometimes a t shirt

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 04:03 PM
I don't let anyone see me naked.

Jake445
November 13th, 2017, 04:21 PM
My bathroom is also attached to my room, so my sister and I don't bother with a towel.

Luke10123
November 13th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Doesn't really matter ahaha

ThereseFrei
November 14th, 2017, 01:30 AM
My bathroom is attached to my room so I can go from there to my room naked.

sazzzo
November 14th, 2017, 06:25 AM
I always have something round me when I'm going from the bathroom to my room even if it's only a towel. But I'm sometimes naked running from my room to the bathroom but hardly ever get seen.

Beachgirl16
November 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM
I always have something round me when I'm going from the bathroom to my room even if it's only a towel. But I'm sometimes naked running from my room to the bathroom but hardly ever get seen.

Is it like a quick dash or do you have a ways to go before u get to your room?

sazzzo
November 15th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Is it like a quick dash or do you have a ways to go before u get to your room?

It's only like about 3m from my room to the bathroom so just a quick dash really.

iamsilkspectre
November 15th, 2017, 02:47 PM
I feel like everybody is overanalyzing something that is actually quite simple :P

Leena_2003
November 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
If my parents or brother is in the house, I always wear a towel or bathrobe. I am pretty sure I'll be in trouble if I walk around naked while they're around. Not that I would want to do that anyway. If I'm alone or if only my sis is around I do it sometimes.

AmyP
November 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Just parents and me at home. If no one is visiting I usually walk naked from bathroom to my room. Seeing each other naked is a lil awkward but not a problem. Doesn't happen too much.

Jaffe
November 18th, 2017, 10:09 PM
This is a bit difficult for me to understand, as casual nudity is common in our house. But I suppose all parents have different viewpoints of what is appropriate

hesaidhesaid
November 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM
I have a walk in bathroom - and the only person who sees me naked after a shower is my bf who showers with me hahaha

sophielicious
November 19th, 2017, 12:41 PM
I do it all the time don't see a problem

Ashley16
November 19th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Sometimes, when I'm home alone, or when just my siblings are home but not my parents I walk naked from shower to my room

Sina-B
November 19th, 2017, 03:08 PM
I do it all the time don't see a problem

Yes, exactly my opinion. It is absolutely normal - why should it be a problem?

caseyislame
November 20th, 2017, 08:37 AM
My bathroom is connected to my bedroom so my usual routine is me being naked between the two. However, i did have to give up my room to a relative recently and i took the same routine between my dad's bathroom and my room and he didn't seem to mind

Triple k
November 25th, 2017, 02:46 PM
I usually am wrapped in a towel

Rasmedveten
November 25th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Step 1: Bring clothes to bathroom
Step 2: Shower
Step 3: Put clothes on
Step 4: Don't run naked to your room

Harrier
November 25th, 2017, 11:40 PM

But if you have less of a fuck it would be less work carrying clothes. Personally I don't like bringing my clean clothes into a bathroom. It's sorta gross imo. I don't always walk naked tho. Often I'll use a towell.

adtse
November 27th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I don't think so. You should cover your privates with a towel, however even if you don't, there is really no ordinary age to stop.

OldNewGuy
November 27th, 2017, 08:45 PM
My bathroom is connected to my room so i donít know. I would assume it is once you enter puberty.

Alexis16
November 27th, 2017, 10:00 PM
I have my own room so it doesnt matter for me

Juliarules832
November 29th, 2017, 06:52 PM
I wear a towel

CuriousBoy15
November 29th, 2017, 11:03 PM
I've always used a towel to go to my room. I thought that's what everyone did, but I guess not lol.

NudistFun
December 21st, 2017, 02:56 PM
Running is dangerous. My family walks around in the buff at home. Not really an issue.

Juliarules832
December 21st, 2017, 07:24 PM
I would not want my family to see me nude.

Nikki_1
December 22nd, 2017, 10:16 AM
LOL I do that to so your not the only one and I have been told roughly the same but its your house and i think you should be able to do whatever you want, i cant see the problem tbh.

Danielle15
December 27th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Totally normal at my house, no big deal. Nudity and sexuality are two different things.

NudistFun
December 30th, 2017, 10:54 AM
I think this is fairly common, especially based on the responses here.

The morning boner show when my brother walks from his room to the shower is pretty comical :D:D

Bobcatbassoonist
December 30th, 2017, 10:56 AM
I usually will do it, but my bedroom and bathroom doors are also only 2 steps apart. I use my dirty clothes for a little bit of a cover and I listen for anyone moving around before I go though

SpaceyCayce
December 30th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Iíve always used a towel as well. I donít see the point of walking or running naked around my house if I donít have to. Just not something I am interested in doing. Itís not ďhotĒ or ďfreeĒ to me.

jasondrums
December 30th, 2017, 03:35 PM
I use a towel.

MrOli
December 31st, 2017, 04:47 AM
So i just walk out the bathroom with a towel around be, then i put it in the "dirty towel" basket near the bathroom door, then i just walk back to my room naked, that is what everybody does in my house, when in my room i either get changed straight away if in a hurry or when not in a hurry i lounge around in a dressing gown with nothing else on (sometimes underwear), the material on my dressing gown rubs on my dick tho so boners is very frequent!

tinkerkell
January 5th, 2018, 05:34 AM
I prefer to tie up my towel in my hair and let the rest of me drip dry. No one minds that I'm naked in my house

dirkdiggler
January 20th, 2018, 02:13 PM

have you ever slipped and fallen from running naked after a shower? lol why dont you just wrap a towel around your body? I was staying at a house where 2 girls lived recently and i wanted to see what would happen if I walked through the house naked after a shower and they totally stared and their jaws dropped haha

I think this is fairly common, especially based on the responses here.

The morning boner show when my brother walks from his room to the shower is pretty comical :D:D

You seem to talk about your brother's penis pretty often...

Posts merged. Please use the edit button next time.~ Dalcourt

Beachgirl16
January 20th, 2018, 02:17 PM
have you ever slipped and fallen from running naked after a shower? lol why dont you just wrap a towel around your body? I was staying at a house where 2 girls lived recently and i wanted to see what would happen if I walked through the house naked after a shower and they totally stared and their jaws dropped haha

I have not slipped and fallen no. And cuz my rooms right across from the shower it seems silly to put on a towel for that little distance

Harrier
January 20th, 2018, 04:32 PM
I prefer to tie up my towel in my hair and let the rest of me drip dry. No one minds that I'm naked in my house

My sisters have both done the same. They pretty much always wear towels around their bodies as well. But if they only have one towel, the priority seems to definitely be the hair.

First off whenever I (or anyone else I have ever seen) goes from shower to room naked no running is usually involved. I don't think people want to bounce or seen bouncing lol. Secondly I have done what you have done before. I've been at my gf's house and have done it to my gf's sister and also my gf's friends before. Also I visited colleges a couple weeks ago. You see college students wearing towels going back to their dorm rooms. A few guys flashed girls who were on the floor. I thought about doing it too and would have no problem doing it but saw no real point since I didn't know them

I try to hide mine but it has been a butt of a few jokes haha

I have not slipped and fallen no. And cuz my rooms right across from the shower it seems silly to put on a towel for that little distance

Ikr. But I do try to towel off in the bathroom. I'm mildly OCD and hate it when I drip water in my room lol

Aaswim
January 20th, 2018, 04:37 PM
same. my room is really close to my shower so it doesnt bother me,. and my family knows not to look

Stan0120
January 20th, 2018, 04:57 PM
It's pretty common at my house for us to just walk down the hall to our bedrooms w/o anything on. I live with my single mom and older sister (19), and I walk naked past them in the hall all the time. I have a pretty small penis (1.5" soft) but I don't let that bother me. They're family, so who cares lol

Baggins11
January 21st, 2018, 06:37 AM

I do it... why wouldnít I? My parents have seen it all before

Tyler97
January 21st, 2018, 08:05 AM
I use a towel, unless I'm alone.

thatrandomguy01
January 26th, 2018, 11:04 PM
You can do whatever you want in the privacy of you own house that makes you comfortable and that your parents approve of. If you are like going naked and your parents don't care, then go naked, otherwise do what they say when they are around. When you are home alone, then go naked.

Me, I used to go naked between my room and the bathroom and didn't care if my parents saw me up until I was around 12-13. After that I kept my clothes on until I was in the bathroom, got naked, showered, then put on clean clothes, and then went back to my room and put the clothes I took off in the hamper in my room. If I know I am home alone, I might go between my room and the bathroom naked since the doors between the 2 room are right next door to each other.

Shiny Moon
January 27th, 2018, 12:56 AM
I always go naked from the shower to my room, but not running lol

HardCandyGirl
January 27th, 2018, 01:25 AM
I always go naked from the shower to my room, but not running lol

Running wet, not a good idea. I usually used a towell, but I have this one very small and one day, we have guests and I dropped it :whoops: I felt terrible. The worse part was to pick it up... you know, you have to bend down :(

samuel15
January 27th, 2018, 08:09 AM
I live in a small apartment so no i don't, i use a towel around my waist.
if im home alone i take a walk around just because i can :)

NoName2001
January 27th, 2018, 03:50 PM
I usually walk to the bathoom in my clothes, take my shower and just wear underwear back to my room

KevinT
January 27th, 2018, 10:37 PM

Urgh putting clithes on after a shower is so annoying. It gets all sticky

HardCandyGirl
January 27th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I usually use a towel, even though I wait some minutes to get dress, so my body is totally dry, I mean, I need a towel and some wind :)

Angela1861
February 3rd, 2018, 12:09 PM
Iíll use a towel to cover up my vagina a butt, but since I donít have breasts yet, I just walk out without a top. No big deal.

Harrier
February 3rd, 2018, 03:04 PM
Iíll use a towel to cover up my vagina a butt, but since I donít have breasts yet, I just walk out without a top. No big deal.

Hahaha. Well yust cuz they are small doesn't mean you don't have them. That would almost be like a guy with a small dick being allowed to walk around naked on the streets lol. I mean I sorta get what you are saying. Maybe since they are smaller that you feel that you haven't gotten to that level yet that you have to cover. At the same time I can see the opposite happening that girls with smaller boobs may want to cover up as opposed to girls with bigger boobs may want to show off (and that may sound bad, like I think big boobs are better, they aren't, I am an equal opportunity boob lover lol). Also why cover your butt? Everybody has a butt lol.

Angela1861
February 4th, 2018, 01:53 AM
Hahaha. Well yust cuz they are small doesn't mean you don't have them. That would almost be like a guy with a small dick being allowed to walk around naked on the streets lol. I mean I sorta get what you are saying. Maybe since they are smaller that you feel that you haven't gotten to that level yet that you have to cover. At the same time I can see the opposite happening that girls with smaller boobs may want to cover up as opposed to girls with bigger boobs may want to show off (and that may sound bad, like I think big boobs are better, they aren't, I am an equal opportunity boob lover lol). Also why cover your butt? Everybody has a butt lol.

I cover my butt and vagina because I donít need my brothers seeing it. Itís just awkward. I donít care if my sisters see my vagina, but my brothers are immature. And my chest is still flat. My body looks exactly like my 8 year old sisterís body. Completely flat chest, and my vagina looks like hers too. So itís not too big a deal, because to my brothers I just have nipples like them.

Kaylyne
February 4th, 2018, 04:52 AM
Although I no longer live at home I still use either a bath sheet/towel or I'll wear a bath robe.

scott_ty04
February 4th, 2018, 01:10 PM
i put have a towel on going back to my room

fidgetykid
February 9th, 2018, 04:25 PM
i run out of the shower or bath naked to my room and my parents dont care - but then i am not very developed yet so perhaps that is the reason

Neha13
February 9th, 2018, 04:29 PM
I dnt come nude

Southern_Cheer
February 11th, 2018, 08:17 PM
I mean my siblings and I have never been allowed to leave the bathroom naked, we have always had to get dressed in the bathroom after our shower.

amelia_
February 11th, 2018, 09:18 PM
I mean my siblings and I have never been allowed to leave the bathroom naked, we have always had to get dressed in the bathroom after our shower.

Same here but itís not really a rule just something I donít do with my parents around

Southern_Cheer
February 13th, 2018, 02:24 PM
I mean I don't know if its a rule rule but just the way it is, like we are only allowed to shut our doors when we are changing and at night. Otherwise they have to be open and we dont have locks on them at all

MrOli
February 13th, 2018, 03:20 PM
I undress in my room and go to bathroom with bathrobe then when i dry off i put it on to get back to my room