PDA

View Full Version : Got rejected like half a year ago, still bothers me.

Poeka125
June 30th, 2017, 05:14 PM
So there was this one girl I had a crush on (had it seven months) and after that seven month I finally encouraged enough to ask her for coffee or something, like as a friends (or something like that) and she was taken. I then said that not in that way and like conversation ended and I went on my ways she went on her. It really hurted but still I got huge ardenaline for asking. Problem isn't that I got rejected but that it bothers me (and I am really embrassed near her) still after half a year. I had one relationship few weeks after that for few weeks so it isn't that either. So any tips how to get over?

Coolteenboy
June 30th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Dude, not every time u go fishin' r ure gunna catch a fish!
Same here. Every time u ask somebody out, ure not gunna get a yes.
Think of it this way: she said no, its her loss!

ska8er
June 30th, 2017, 06:22 PM
It was finished 7 months ago and she
was taken so now u have to move on
and start getting to know other girls.
Sure it is hard to get over a crush but
keep thinking bout it is only going to
make it harder to get over.

ShineintheDark
July 1st, 2017, 06:46 AM
Just gotta distract yourself and try and let it die since it's doing you no good

Voodoo
July 1st, 2017, 10:30 PM
Listen, I've been rejected many of times my man. But; nothing hurts like being publicly embarrassed.

I will say, embrace the fact of the rejection as it is a sign she was not the one for you. All these other people will say "keep on fishing... etc." Don't listen to that as it's probably one of the worst pieces of advice I have ever heard.

What I'm going to tell you is not to be distracted but keep yourself on the hunt right? There are a lot of girls out there that you can reach out too. Also, you had the courage to ask her, that says something about you. Means you are willing to take the risk.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... It will continue to haunt you; I know mine still do to this day. Just plainly move on man, I'll just leave it real by keeping it real. I'm here for you if you ever wish to talk, my information is in my profile. Cheers!