PDA

View Full Version : toured the high school today

zac2004
June 30th, 2017, 02:57 AM
starting HS in the fall, showering and changing is no big deal to me, i'm on a swim team so i'm used to showering naked with everyone i'm used to seeing dicks of all sizes the guys biggest is like 8 soft and the smallest is half inch maybe. so im no worried out about gym class.

but when took a tour of the change rooms/bath rooms, not one toilet had a stall door on in it, or any walls, just 3 toilets side by side.

now i have used urinal walls, i feel a bit stressed doing this cus im a grower and only 1.5 soft, so i feel a bit ashamed, but if you have to piss you have to piss.

But i have never had to shit in front of other people, i don't like this,

how would others feel about this situation ?

Just JT
June 30th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Look for a different bathroom that has doors on the stalls

Bull
June 30th, 2017, 07:46 AM
That is a bit strange. However, if you got to go you got to go.

scott2002
June 30th, 2017, 08:52 AM
But i have never had to shit in front of other people, i don't like this, how would others feel about this situation ?
I agree with you 100%. Just hope that you almost NEVER have to take a dump while in school. Try to train your body (holding it back at times, and trying to poop at certain times) so that it only comes up at school like if you feel the "loose poops" coming on.
I HATE having to crap if anyone else is there. I know how I feel when I hear and smell someone taking a dump in the boy's room. YUCK! I think I'd rather crap my pants than do it in a stall with no door!

ShineintheDark
June 30th, 2017, 09:49 AM
I rarely shit at school anyways because the topilets are usually diseased as shit

Kyle37
June 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Even village high schools have stalls separating the toilets. Where the heck are you going?

Romulus_
June 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Just use the bathroom before you leave for school so you won't have to use those particular toilets at that particular time

teenboyNathan
June 30th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Having toilets without stalls is kind of odd. My advice is don't go to the bathroom unless it is an absolute emergency

pconnor
June 30th, 2017, 11:39 PM
I have hear and seen stall without doors. But never of stalls without walls. Yikes.

zac2004
June 30th, 2017, 11:41 PM
they removed all the stalls 3 years ago, because they claim illegal activity was going on in the stalls, and every bathroom started to have illegal activity. heres the thing i don't know if the girls washrooms are the same, only toured the guys of course. i cant see girls doing this. what do you guys think ?

some times you can hold it in, but sometimes you can tell if you don't go you will crap your pants if you don't go immediately to a bathroom.

i'm just thinking of bending over a wiping my ass with a bunch of people watching, *yikes*

WeathermanSam1
July 1st, 2017, 12:34 AM
You could ask the administration that it is very creepy for everyone to see you pooping and then wiping your ass. Also, people will probably spy on you and that is violating many laws. I'm also worried that some very gross kids will jerk off for everyone to see. I have never seen toilet stalls without walls or a door.

Sere
July 1st, 2017, 12:38 AM
Ik that my 8th grade locker room had a stall that had a door that you have to hold to keep closed. Luckily there was a bathroom set right around the corner with 2 fully working stalls. As other people have said, look around for another restroom.

Anniebanannie
July 1st, 2017, 01:00 PM
Zac, as someone who likes her privacy, I feel for you. I'm thinking that this will all work out, since you aren't the only one facing this situation -- and others have been there before you.

It may turn out that you won't have to use the bathroom for that, and everything will be ok. I'm glad other aspects of your HS are fine.

EvaNL
July 1st, 2017, 01:11 PM
I have seen stalls without doors, but never without walls. I can't imagine using them myself. I need privacy (as much as is possible in a public bathroom).
The ancient Romans sat happily next to each other while doing their business, but that wouldn't be for me. I wouldn't use it and find a bathroom that does give me the proper privacy I desire.

If you really want to make a difference, you can ask the guys (not) using that bathroom how they feel about it, gather those thoughts and go to the school board to have stalls installed.

Good luck!

SethfromMI
July 1st, 2017, 01:47 PM
I agree with you 100%. Just hope that you almost NEVER have to take a dump while in school. Try to train your body (holding it back at times, and trying to poop at certain times) so that it only comes up at school like if you feel the "loose poops" coming on.
I HATE having to crap if anyone else is there. I know how I feel when I hear and smell someone taking a dump in the boy's room. YUCK! I think I'd rather crap my pants than do it in a stall with no door!

would you really want to be known as the boy who pooped his pants for three years? I admit, I have not been in a locker room/bathroom where the toilets had no walls (urinals def). i admit they could be awkward to use. even if they already seen you naked, pooping is something different.

As Scott said though, just try to train yourself to poop at times when your going to be at home or somewhere else you will get privacy. if you have to go though, I guess you got to go. I bet you will find most people use them just to pee in and probably few, if any will take a poop in them. that being said, at the end of the day, the more people do it, the more normal it would become and I know some people who wouldn't think twice about it if they had to poop. I certainly would use them before I would poop my pants

Beltane1001
July 1st, 2017, 02:57 PM
I'm guessing there are other, normal, bathrooms in the school. If you have to poo just use one of those. At my school there are only two bathrooms I will go poo in because they are more private, less used, and therefore way more clean. Like, how often do you take a poo at school normally?

logan2002
July 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM
I have been in locker rooms with just toilets no walls. It is fun trying not to pass to much gas

zac2004
July 1st, 2017, 11:28 PM
the only other toilets are for people with a disability, and they must get a written note from a doctor, and then they get a key at the principle office, thanks for all the input, maybe i can get used to using them (only for emergency) i got used to showing and peeing on urinal walls ( and my flaccid penis is only 1.5 so it seems invisible to all the guys that have 5 inch flaccid penis a hanging out)

do you think the girls washrooms are the same ?
how does girls or guys feel about using these ?
if the girls are not the same, could i file a complaint and tell them to put the doors back ?

scott2002
July 2nd, 2017, 06:27 AM
I certainly would use them before I would poop my pants
I was of course joking about pooping my pants. I think I've only had to take a dump once in school, and it was one of those times when you get stomach cramps and you just know it's gonna be an explosion coming out of you. You know it's gonna be noisy and really smelly. Of course my school has doors on the stalls so it's more private.

SethfromMI
July 2nd, 2017, 10:17 AM
I was of course joking about pooping my pants. I think I've only had to take a dump once in school, and it was one of those times when you get stomach cramps and you just know it's gonna be an explosion coming out of you. You know it's gonna be noisy and really smelly. Of course my school has doors on the stalls so it's more private.

haha I did get your email. as I mentioned there, yea, I understand, school bathrooms are not a very pleasant place to have to take a poop for a number of reasons. I figured you we're joking but after reading some of the stuff I have read, I just don't always know anymore haha

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
I wouldn't use school toilet for anything else than to take a piss. Even without doors.

zac2004
July 3rd, 2017, 05:14 AM
has anybody hear of the tv show the big bang theory ? the guy on there got a schedule of when to shit at home and does it the same time, he even trained his roommate to shit on some type of schedule.

if i can shit at home all the time , this would be better.

theirs a rumor last year a girl took a video with her phone of another girl crapping and that the girl pooping had to transfer to another school. luckily the principle got the phone, so the video was never uploaded to the net. but i think its kreppy that he watched it and emailed it "as proof" to the other teachers.

kyrocks03
July 3rd, 2017, 06:39 AM
has anybody hear of the tv show the big bang theory ? the guy on there got a schedule of when to shit at home and does it the same time, he even trained his roommate to shit on some type of schedule.

if i can shit at home all the time , this would be better.

theirs a rumor last year a girl took a video with her phone of another girl crapping and that the girl pooping had to transfer to another school. luckily the principle got the phone, so the video was never uploaded to the net. but i think its kreppy that he watched it and emailed it "as proof" to the other teachers.

What the fuck?

I go to a private school and luckily if we need to take a dump there are doors on the stalls. The school described by the OP sounds like a prison!

Hermes
July 4th, 2017, 08:48 AM
What the fuck?

I go to a private school and luckily if we need to take a dump there are doors on the stalls. The school described by the OP sounds like a prison!

Indeed, imposing a punishment on the many for the crimes of the few for want of knowing who the few are. Like "you'll all stay here until someone owns up" but worse.

Does the school have any involvement from parents in its governance? Here in the UK schools have a board of governors which has parent representatives and frequently have PTA/PFA organisations. Perhaps if you your parents clubbed tother with others they could persuade the school to adopt a more reasonable approach to the problem.

Other than that, as others have said, if you can get into a routine whereby you normall go at home rather than at school that will certainly be an advantage.

zac2004
July 8th, 2017, 03:08 AM
ok i went to the school to try the toilet, theirs no students there or teachers, but the janitors are there, and wouldn't you know it one walked in while i was dumping and never left till i wiped my ass and left. very embarrassed

Jamiec1130
July 8th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Um, isn't it not right to not have doors or stalls? I certainly wouldn't use those restrooms unless I REALLY had to. I'd just train yourself to wait it out until you get home.

nat2003
July 18th, 2017, 05:03 AM
Lol never heard of it but if u have to do u have to do dont think a lot about it

Jeff1857
July 27th, 2017, 01:21 PM
I am not a fan of no doors but I was at a camp last summer that had the same thing. It was weird at first but then you get use to it.

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Despite what is often posted here I really don't think that guys are there just to look at your dick. If you have a shy bladder try to get over it. I did by imagining really almost to the point of meditating on the fact that no one is in the washroom with me.