PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way you can make money online? STRICT PARENTS

Cjmccjface
June 29th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Good Afternoon/Evening people of VT

I'm absolutely sick and tired of having to ask my parents to pay for everything:mad:!

I like to play video games (As any teenaged boy would), I see games that I really want on Steam or on Xbox. But I can't buy them because I don't have money, so I go to my parents to ask if I can get something. They say "I have too many games", I mean come on! I'm not 10 years old!.

My Xbox Live Gold Membership just Expired, and I can't renew it, because you know why!

My Family only gives me like $50 for my birthday, and I spend it. But that's not enough to cover, my gold Membership plus any other game I want. So I have to wait til Christmas.

And I ask my parents if I could get a job to pay for what I want, I'm 17 years old, so I could have one and it would give me responsibility, but nope. My parents give me the "Focus on School" bullshit that strict parents give.

I love my parents dearly, they are great people. They provide food for me, and they take care of me. But they still treat me like I'm 9 years old.

My Question is,

Is there a way you can make idk, $50 $60 or $70 bucks in the internet legally(Without investment)? I just want some financial freedom to get what I want.

Sere
June 29th, 2017, 09:04 PM
One thing I can think of is stock photos. The sites are really picky on what you put and you'd have to try a bunch of things and take time on what you make. I looked into something like this a while ago because my ps+ membership ran out and well you know :) . There are plenty of other ways than stock photos which is one of the harder and slower ways but there are plenty more.

I found this article that's got some ways. Skip #1 since it wants you to invest.
https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/jobs-making-money/45-ways-to-make

(I could have just sent the link lol)

Oh another I thought of is that there are some apps that say enable adds on your lockscreen or make you watch something. I tried these a while back as well and they work seemingly better than stock photo sites. Hope this helps! :)

Flapjack
July 1st, 2017, 06:16 AM
Honestly buddy I've been there and looked at sooo many different things and all the surveys and 'earn 300 a week working from home' jobs are just scams, reality is that you just get used by them and would be lucky to earn a few pounds a week.

There are ways to make money online if you have a skill such as coding or video editing if you have a skill like that? :)

I am glad you ruled out investments buddy, honestly I would work on persuading your parents!! I suggest you increase the amount of revision you do in return for them letting gyou get a small part time job. Say that you'll spend the money on revision guides and study cards etc :)

Just JT
July 1st, 2017, 07:23 AM
Well your profile states you are 18. So nothing is really stoping you from getting s job then right? And if you are 17 do you need your parents permission to get a job someplace?

ska8er
July 2nd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Ur of legal working age. If u want money
now is the time for u to look in the papers or
around town of anyone needing wanted help.
I'm sure there r many fast food places where u
r-they seem to crowd every place. Its not the
best work and the pay is not that good but it is
a start. Unless u give a sob story ur parents r not
going to help u.

jamie_n5
July 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
I have been working since I was 15 and I feel for you. My parents are strict in other things or ways so I understand what you are going through. I would be very careful and leery about trying to make money on the internet. I would keep telling your parents that you want to get a job so you can learn by that experience too. If not tell them that you need $100 a week so you can do things and have things you want in life.

Dalcourt
October 9th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Please don't post in threads inactive for more than two months. :locked: