PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way you can make money online?

Cjmccjface
June 29th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Good Afternoon/Evening people of VT

I'm absolutely sick and tired of having to ask my parents to pay for everything:mad:!

I like to play video games (As any teenaged boy would), I see games that I really want on Steam or on Xbox. But I can't buy them because I don't have money, so I go to my parents to ask if I can get something. They say "I have too many games", I mean come on! I'm not 10 years old!.

My Xbox Live Gold Membership just Expired, and I can't renew it, because you know why!

My Family only gives me like $50 for my birthday, and I spend it. But that's not enough to cover, my gold Membership plus any other game I want. So I have to wait til Christmas.

And I ask my parents if I could get a job to pay for what I want, I'm 17 years old, so I could have one and it would give me responsibility, but nope. My parents give me the "Focus on School" bullshit that strict parents give.

I love my parents dearly, they are great people. They provide food for me, and they take care of me. But they still treat me like I'm 9 years old.

My Question is,

Is there a way you can make idk, $50 $60 or $70 bucks in the internet legally(Without investment)? I just want some financial freedom to get what I want.

jerrion
June 29th, 2017, 06:07 PM
hello young sir , sure there are many ways to make money online , as i can see you play alot of games , so why dont you try to stream them online on sites like twitch,tv?
if u need any help dont be afraid to ask :)

Cjmccjface
June 30th, 2017, 02:30 AM
hello young sir , sure there are many ways to make money online , as i can see you play alot of games , so why dont you try to stream them online on sites like twitch,tv?
if u need any help dont be afraid to ask :)

Thank you for your advice, is there any other ways you can make money on the internet (I don't have a webcam).

jerrion
June 30th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Thank you for your advice, is there any other ways you can make money on the internet (I don't have a webcam).

you dont need a webcam to stream online , you could also record your games and make youtube videos or join online tournaments , depending on the game u play