PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know man

Andrew99
June 29th, 2017, 01:54 AM
On a night out last Thursday I met a girl and we talked for a little and then we kissed eachother for quite a while. After that we tried to add eachother on Snapchat but we were both too drunk and interested in eachother to do anything about it. I thought that would be the last time I'd ever speak to her again since we didn't manage to add eachother on anything which was a bit upsetting.

However today I got an Instagram request of this girl I kissed on the night out and one of her friends and the girl messages me and we talk for a little bit. I was having wifi problems at the time so I asked her for her number (I think this could have been a mistake) and then she didn't t reply to me all night, but never opened the message and wasn't active on Instagram, but it still really upset me, then when I woke up this morning I looked at my phone and she hasn't replied, she's also opened my message too :(.

Idk what to do, im wondering did i say something wrong or I have no idea. She is the first girl I've ever kissed and because she managed to find me from a really drunk picture of my Snapchat kind of made me think she was interested in me, I want to message her again but I also don't want to be too pushy with things. I know this is far from a relationship or anything like that but I really want to see where things could potentially lead with this girl, since I've never been in a relationship with a girl before. I don't know what to do man I really want to talk to this girl.

lolaa
June 29th, 2017, 02:09 AM
i say you wait , you asked and she needs to reply
if she doesn't maybe she isn't interested , or maybe she is who knows
but if you really want to talk to her why not tell her if she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number out you guys could just talk in instagram

Andrew99
June 29th, 2017, 04:27 AM
i say you wait , you asked and she needs to reply
if she doesn't maybe she isn't interested , or maybe she is who knows
but if you really want to talk to her why not tell her if she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number out you guys could just talk in instagram

I did ask but she read my message obvious so I doubt she will reply back. Maybe she will but I doubt it. I think he is interested or else she wouldn't have spent time searching for my Instagram. If she doesn't reply soon I might message her apologising for asking for her number

lolaa
June 29th, 2017, 09:56 AM
no no don't apologies , just ask her if she doesn't feel like giving her number out and if she doesn't it's fine . asking for someones number isn't wrong . and yeah you're right she did go through all that trouble to search for your Instagram , you honestly don't know what's going on on the other end

Andrew99
June 29th, 2017, 10:37 AM
no no don't apologies , just ask her if she doesn't feel like giving her number out and if she doesn't it's fine . asking for someones number isn't wrong . and yeah you're right she did go through all that trouble to search for your Instagram , you honestly don't know what's going on on the other end

Sorry I didn't see this and I sent her a message apologising for asking for her number, she opened it and read it, I don't know what I've done wrong to be honest but it's upset me and I want to sort things out

Orange Kenny
June 29th, 2017, 10:40 AM
I'd go about exlaining why I asked her number in the first place. The wifi problem and all. You don't have to "apologize", just clear the air about it and let her understand that you're not some guy who would go on asking her number straight away, thus jeopardizing the very thing that just started. If she doesn't respond to that too, then you'll be sure of where she stands.

Andrew99
June 29th, 2017, 10:42 AM
I'd go about exlaining why I asked her number in the first place. The wifi problem and all. You don't have to "apologize", just clear the air about it and let her understand that you're not some guy who would go on asking her number straight away, thus jeopardizing the very thing that just started. If she doesn't respond to that too, then you'll know where she stands.

Look at my last message, should I send that now?

lolaa
June 29th, 2017, 12:49 PM
no no , don't do anything i hope you didn't.
it happened and that's that, the best you can do is force yourself to forget it NOW so you don't torment yourself and invite negative thoughts in.
i have a similar problem i'd like a little help with , i don't think it's worth another thread.
so there was this dude i met online last year or at the beginning of this year and we bonded really well , we even met in person one time and talked for a while in the mall .
im not at all interested in him but i think he "could" have feelings for me since im his type. anyways we talk a lot like i said through text and suddenly he stopped talking to me (more like responded a few days later , every time) and it bugged me for a while , i over think so i kept questioning my looks or/ and personality so i just had to ask him ( we didn't talk to each other for months , but he still saw my snaps) i tried to stay cool and just went "hey i was just wondering why you stopped talking out of the blue" and he went "oops sorry :p was busy with school lol" like boi you even talked to me while you were in school and even after that for hours ....what??? so i just didn't reply and ignored him .
then today afternoon he messaged me an invite on snapchat to a party on the the next town , when i saw it at the time i didn't know it wasn't in my city but he did , still he sent me an invite . i guessed he sent everyone one cause we didn't talk for months. i don't get it cause i wouldn't know anyone there but him and i told him that , he was like "haha yeah :p" (uh i hate him) then i was like "but i don't want to be the only girl in there" then he says " are you even in this town" ....... i lied and said i was there for the weekend . he then proceeds to send me a pic of what was in front of him ??????
someone please make sense of this . I hate males. I don't understand.

Orange Kenny
June 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Look at my last message, should I send that now?

I wouldn't. I'd give her some time to think about it, not sending anything else, and if she actually cares she'll text back. If she doesn't, say, in over a week, well, you know where she at.

Andrew99
June 29th, 2017, 01:08 PM
no no , don't do anything i hope you didn't.
it happened and that's that, the best you can do is force yourself to forget it NOW so you don't torment yourself and invite negative thoughts in.
i have a similar problem i'd like a little help with , i don't think it's worth another thread.
so there was this dude i met online last year or at the beginning of this year and we bonded really well , we even met in person one time and talked for a while in the mall .
im not at all interested in him but i think he "could" have feelings for me since im his type. anyways we talk a lot like i said through text and suddenly he stopped talking to me (more like responded a few days later , every time) and it bugged me for a while , i over think so i kept questioning my looks or/ and personality so i just had to ask him ( we didn't talk to each other for months , but he still saw my snaps) i tried to stay cool and just went "hey i was just wondering why you stopped talking out of the blue" and he went "oops sorry :p was busy with school lol" like boi you even talked to me while you were in school and even after that for hours ....what??? so i just didn't reply and ignored him .
then today afternoon he messaged me an invite on snapchat to a party on the the next town , when i saw it at the time i didn't know it wasn't in my city but he did , still he sent me an invite . i guessed he sent everyone one cause we didn't talk for months. i don't get it cause i wouldn't know anyone there but him and i told him that , he was like "haha yeah :p" (uh i hate him) then i was like "but i don't want to be the only girl in there" then he says " are you even in this town" ....... i lied and said i was there for the weekend . he then proceeds to send me a pic of what was in front of him ??????
someone please make sense of this . I hate males. I don't understand.

Wow man that story is mad :(

I unfortunately did message her back apologising to her which I wish I never done, I don't really know what I'm doing with girls since I've never had a girlfriend before or even kissed anyone until I met this girl, do you think I should just leave it for now or try again?

I wouldn't. I'd give her some time to think about it, not sending anything else, and if she actually cares she'll text back. If she doesn't, say, in over a week, well, you know where she at.

I want to just not message her, but idk I really want to talk to her and it's just upset me how I've seemed to mess it all up. Literally have no idea how to handle these situations since I've never been in a relationship before or kissed anyone until I met this girl

Posts merged, please use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

Chaosphere
June 30th, 2017, 12:46 AM
On a night out last Thursday I met a girl and we talked for a little and then we kissed eachother for quite a while. After that we tried to add eachother on Snapchat but we were both too drunk and interested in eachother to do anything about it. I thought that would be the last time I'd ever speak to her again since we didn't manage to add eachother on anything which was a bit upsetting.

However today I got an Instagram request of this girl I kissed on the night out and one of her friends and the girl messages me and we talk for a little bit. I was having wifi problems at the time so I asked her for her number (I think this could have been a mistake) and then she didn't t reply to me all night, but never opened the message and wasn't active on Instagram, but it still really upset me, then when I woke up this morning I looked at my phone and she hasn't replied, she's also opened my message too :(.

Idk what to do, im wondering did i say something wrong or I have no idea. She is the first girl I've ever kissed and because she managed to find me from a really drunk picture of my Snapchat kind of made me think she was interested in me, I want to message her again but I also don't want to be too pushy with things. I know this is far from a relationship or anything like that but I really want to see where things could potentially lead with this girl, since I've never been in a relationship with a girl before. I don't know what to do man I really want to talk to this girl.
Okay so we can fret about whether or not a girl's replied, or read a message, but ultimately it won't get us anywhere. There's a universe of reasons why a girl wouldn't reply, and many of them have nothing to do with her not being interested. Just give it time. If some time goes by (say a day or two) then send her a news story that interests you, or a gif, or anything benign, and see how she responds. You don't have to immediately ask her out, just gauge her reactions. Help her get comfortable with you before trying to make any big moves.