PDA

View Full Version : I tried LSD and this is what happened

PinkFloyd
June 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
First off, LSD is no laughing matter. It's a serious drug that in all cases, is not a good idea to take. Seriously, I'm not condoning the use of it. I knew I was making a bad decision, but I really wanted to try it, so I surrounded myself with four trustworthy friends in a house where it was only them and me for a few days. Anyways, this is what happened.

I bought the LSD from a dude at a park for actually only $7. It was no more expensive than a moderately expensive meal at McDonald's. From there, my four friends (Charlie, Thomas, Sam, and Matt) went to Matt's house since his parents were out of town in South Dakota about nine hours away. I put the tab under my tongue at 7 PM, and it kicked in about a half hour after I took it. There were really trippy visual effects at first (phone screen was really squiggly, and the letters and numbers onscreen were swirling around a lot. I couldn't read anything because of that. One more thing: My story gets dark, so just be aware of that.

After about a half hour after it had kicked in, we all decided to go somewhere, so Matt drove us around. At this point, I was freaking out. It felt like something deeper than my subconscious was just erased completely. I could function a little bit like normal at this point, but I was definitely really feeling it. It felt like Marijuana, but about ten times more intense. Some time passed, and the effects took a huge step up. What I experienced was what's known as ego-death. I forgot completely who I was and what anything was. I was only aware of my existence and nothing more at all. I knew I was somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on where that somewhere was. I didn't know what a car was. I didn't know what year it was. I knew next to nothing. I was also looking at life from an entirely new perspective. I was questioning things that had no answers, but I had the answers. It was all very clear to me, and it freaked me the fuck out.
The craziest (and worst) part of the experience was when time started to repeat its self over and over again for what seemed to be an eternity. My exact thoughts, feelings, instincts, and literally everything else that my five senses detected kept going on a twenty-second loop. It was the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced in my life, and honestly, my friends said I was talking about killing myself, and then all of a sudden, apparently I got up in search of a way to end my life. I don't remember attempting suicide, but my friends said they had to all hold me down until I went to sleep.

The experience was surreal beyond belief, but I want nothing at all to do with it ever again. I can say in full honesty that when time kept repeating its self, that was the scariest experience I've ever had.

lolaa
June 28th, 2017, 08:03 PM
i have so many questions....

Just JT
June 29th, 2017, 01:29 PM
That's what I'd call an official not so good that up man. Not a good trip, not a bad a bad trip, but a not so good one either. Some bad ass shit. Be baref bro ok?

Amethyst Rose
June 29th, 2017, 03:59 PM
That would be terrifying. Thankfully you weren't alone. I'm glad you're still with us and were able to share your experience.

PinkFloyd
June 29th, 2017, 04:40 PM
i have so many questions....

What are they?
That's what I'd call an official not so good that up man. Not a good trip, not a bad a bad trip, but a not so good one either. Some bad ass shit. Be baref bro ok?

Yeah, and it was my first experience with a psychedelic drug too, so I really on;y had an idea of what to expect. I'm glad I know what it's like.

That would be terrifying. Thankfully you weren't alone. I'm glad you're still with us and were able to share your experience.

Yeah, I'm really glad I followed the general rule of thumb and got my friends to baby-sit me. I read this story about a kid who took Acid in his high-rise dorm at the University of Wisconsin Madison and jumped out of the window and died. I thought he did it because he thought he could fly, (that's possible) but honestly, I have a hunch that he had a really bad trip and killed himself. I remember what it was like. I thought it was never gonna end, and again, I didn't even know I was a person. Life wasn't a concept to me.

Human
June 30th, 2017, 01:56 AM
What was the dosage? I'm trying acid today for the first time if I get my hands on it in time. I've tried DMT but never a long lasting psychedelic like acid, I'm pretty excited.

Just JT
June 30th, 2017, 07:28 AM
What are they?

Yeah, and it was my first experience with a psychedelic drug too, so I really on;y had an idea of what to expect. I'm glad I know what it's like.

Yeah, I'm really glad I followed the general rule of thumb and got my friends to baby-sit me. I read this story about a kid who took Acid in his high-rise dorm at the University of Wisconsin Madison and jumped out of the window and died. I thought he did it because he thought he could fly, (that's possible) but honestly, I have a hunch that he had a really bad trip and killed himself. I remember what it was like. I thought it was never gonna end, and again, I didn't even know I was a person. Life wasn't a concept to me.

First time, it's best you did it the way you did. Cause as you already know, yeah, not even realizing your a human or understand the concept of being human....like an outer body experience, you can absolutely think you can fly, and out the window you go. Never intending to do it.

IF you continue to drop acid (not my recommendation) you'll become more experienced and not need to be baby sat as much. But then again every trip is different, even with the same dose and brand. You just never know.

Babs
June 30th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I had such an overwhelmingly positive experience both times I've done acid that I have a hard time wrapping my head around how people might have a bad experience. I mean, I get why. I similarly experienced ego death, but it wasn't that I had forgotten everything, it was like this weight off my shoulders with the new knowledge that I didn't have to prove anything, I could just be. I spent my entire trip laughing and being happy about nothing.

Acid is certainly not for everyone. It should be left for the stoic and unanxious. I hope your experience will give others a greater understanding of the drug before trying it, or ultimately deciding not to.

Karkat
June 30th, 2017, 07:49 PM
It's interesting to me how people label uppers and downers the 'scary drugs' (not that they aren't) but kind of just skirt around psychedelics

Your entire perception gets fucked with

I've personally never tried LSD, but I've had trips where the mental loop thing happened and it's.... Frustrating? I don't have much of a way to comment on it other than that. I was so fucked up one time that I really freaked out about my lack of control. It was like a small part of rational me was still there, and the rest was this wild, out of control parasite.

Anyways, I'm glad you didn't end up hurting yourself.

PinkFloyd
July 1st, 2017, 02:36 PM
First time, it's best you did it the way you did. Cause as you already know, yeah, not even realizing your a human or understand the concept of being human....like an outer body experience, you can absolutely think you can fly, and out the window you go. Never intending to do it.

IF you continue to drop acid (not my recommendation) you'll become more experienced and not need to be baby sat as much. But then again every trip is different, even with the same dose and brand. You just never know.

Yeah, I undoubtedly dealt with some spooky shit. I think I'll try the drug again in my 20s or maybe not.. Just definitely not any time soon.

What was the dosage? I'm trying acid today for the first time if I get my hands on it in time. I've tried DMT but never a long lasting psychedelic like acid, I'm pretty excited.

I had one tab, but it was double-dripped. Did you try the Acid?

I had such an overwhelmingly positive experience both times I've done acid that I have a hard time wrapping my head around how people might have a bad experience. I mean, I get why. I similarly experienced ego death, but it wasn't that I had forgotten everything, it was like this weight off my shoulders with the new knowledge that I didn't have to prove anything, I could just be. I spent my entire trip laughing and being happy about nothing.

Acid is certainly not for everyone. It should be left for the stoic and unanxious. I hope your experience will give others a greater understanding of the drug before trying it, or ultimately deciding not to.

Yep, that's what I was focusing on, but honestly, the people I was with really helped me a lot, but I'm prettttttyyyyy sure that they were one of the reasons for my bad trip. Sam said "He's in a dark place, you guys better watch him. I was freaking out by that point. But yeah, I was really hoping to have a positive experience.
It's interesting to me how people label uppers and downers the 'scary drugs' (not that they aren't) but kind of just skirt around psychedelics

Your entire perception gets fucked with

I've personally never tried LSD, but I've had trips where the mental loop thing happened and it's.... Frustrating? I don't have much of a way to comment on it other than that. I was so fucked up one time that I really freaked out about my lack of control. It was like a small part of rational me was still there, and the rest was this wild, out of control parasite.

Anyways, I'm glad you didn't end up hurting yourself.

Yeah, I'm sure that if a tiny bit of my rational self was still there, then the time repeating its self would have been only a little annoying. but no, I thought it was gonna keep going and going on forever.

Just JT
July 1st, 2017, 03:45 PM
Yeah, I undoubtedly dealt with some spooky shit. I think I'll try the drug again in my 20s or maybe not.. Just definitely not any time soon.

Yep, that's what I was focusing on, but honestly, the people I was with really helped me a lot, but I'm prettttttyyyyy sure that they were one of the reasons for my bad trip. Sam said "He's in a dark place, you guys better watch him. I was freaking out by that point. But yeah, I was really hoping to have a positive experience.

Yeah, I'm sure that if a tiny bit of my rational self was still there, then the time repeating its self would have been only a little annoying. but no, I thought it was gonna keep going and going on forever.

It's def not one of those drugs you wana do a lot of. I always felt like after I tripped I was never quite the same person on whatever level. And I think if you take so much of it, it'll be like your not coming back

Human
July 1st, 2017, 10:37 PM

Unfortunately it didn't arrive then but I have it now, I'm actually currently tripping but only on half a tab. I can't feel much difference, my bed is really warm and I've been hugging it for an hour though

PinkFloyd
July 5th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Unfortunately it didn't arrive then but I have it now, I'm actually currently tripping but only on half a tab. I can't feel much difference, my bed is really warm and I've been hugging it for an hour though

It was a good idea that you only took half a tab. I made the mistake of basically taking two my first time.

xXl0sth0peXx
July 6th, 2017, 11:09 AM
i'm glad you had good friends there to keep you safe. that was quite a story though. don't know if i could ever deal with this lol

robertd2001
July 6th, 2017, 10:37 PM
didn't the government do experiments on people with LSD?

PinkFloyd
July 12th, 2017, 12:50 PM

Yep, it was done by the CIA and called "operation MKUltra."

Human
July 12th, 2017, 10:42 PM
It was a good idea that you only took half a tab. I made the mistake of basically taking two my first time.
So I had a week home alone and I tripped on monday on about 1 1/2 tabs, about 180ug which was a really great experience with my friends, it was a really sunny day and we walked around in nature, I loved it. The best bit was the sky, the clouds formed patterns and there were shapes and grids in the sky.

I had 2 tabs on the wednesday which was a slightly more unpleasant but not a bad trip, it was at night and in my house and I was more tired with some different people. It hit a lot harder and everything looked like it was melting. It was still a good trip overall though, but not as good as the first time.

Human
July 12th, 2017, 10:43 PM

Yes they tried to use it to mind control people, which obviously failed

Stronk Serb
July 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM
Well, like with every drug, be in a good mood when you are taking it. Especially some hard stuff like acid. Also you overdid it. For first timers half a tab is a must.