PDA

View Full Version : Underwear waistband

Beachgirl16
June 26th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Hey I just wanna hear about what everyone thinks about underwear waistband. Is it okay to have the waistband showing, as long as its not the underwear part (idk what it's called)?

Bikini Boy
June 27th, 2017, 04:41 AM
I wear bikini briefs or low rise briefs so my waistband doesn't show.

ShineintheDark
June 27th, 2017, 07:31 AM
I think it's alright as it's not inherantly suggestive

clobo
June 27th, 2017, 09:33 AM
I don't think showing the waistband is a big deal.. I wear boyshorts underwear often and I know mine shows when I wear jeans. It's guys who show about 3/4 of their boxers that makes my tummy turn!

Bull
June 27th, 2017, 10:06 AM
It is called "under" ware, therefore it should be under and not showing! Period. End of discussion, imo. And for me that goes for bra straps as well.

EvaNL
June 27th, 2017, 07:55 PM
I agree with Chloe. If only the waistband is showing: no problem. If guys are showing most of the underwear and have the crotch of their jeans around their knees: buy a belt. Seriously. You're not cool. You just look stupid.

swimjoey1
June 27th, 2017, 11:16 PM
I wear skinny jeans and I think my under wear waist band shows if I am bending down. But I don't wear it to show off my waist band.

Amethyst Rose
June 28th, 2017, 10:05 AM
It is called "under" ware, therefore it should be under and not showing! Period. End of discussion, imo.

Ha, good point. I couldn't have said it better.

And for me that goes for bra straps as well.

I do have to disagree here though. I don't understand how it's acceptable (not directing this at you, just in general) for guys to show their underwear on purpose but it's a big deal if a girl shows something as minuscule as bra straps, which is usually done unintentionally.

teenboyNathan
June 28th, 2017, 03:30 PM
I wear my underwear with it showing the waistband. It's better to show that instead of sagging and showing 3/4 of your underwear

Cangirl
July 2nd, 2017, 09:09 AM
I don't think showing the waistband is a big deal.. I wear boyshorts underwear often and I know mine shows when I wear jeans. It's guys who show about 3/4 of their boxers that makes my tummy turn!

Yep I agree. Guys wearing your pants down around your thighs is not cool or attractive.

I dont mind if the waist band is showing though its not a big deal. kinda hot when just that is showing sometimes.

nwtnguy
July 2nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
I don't show my waistband

Orange Kenny
July 3rd, 2017, 10:14 AM
Why is it such a big deal if it's showing? It could be sexy.

pconnor
July 8th, 2017, 11:29 PM
I don't show my waistband.

ska8er
July 21st, 2017, 06:45 PM
I don't intentionally show my waistband but
sometimes when I wear certain pants even with
a belt the pants seem to creep down. I don't c
anything wrong with showing waistband but it
looks sloppy to show underwear.

evansk8
July 21st, 2017, 06:54 PM
I try not to show it but sometimes it happens

Just JT
July 21st, 2017, 09:29 PM
I don't intentionally show my waistband but
sometimes when I wear certain pants even with
a belt the pants seem to creep down. I don't c
anything wrong with showing waistband but it
looks sloppy to show underwear.

Exactly. If it happens that's one thing. It happens sometimes
But not intentionally.

Dalcourt
July 21st, 2017, 10:41 PM
I personally couldn't care less whether anyone shows parts of their underwear or not.

But since we all want gender equality I agree with Bull girls shouldn't show bra straps either since it's also part of "underwear". There are different brands models so you don't have to show them. It looks equally sloppy and slutty like a guy showing his underwear.

Barbara.
July 22nd, 2017, 05:16 AM
I try to keep all my waistbands hidden.

SethfromMI
July 22nd, 2017, 08:16 AM
I don' think it is a big deal of the waistband is visible. it gets ridiculous though when guys pants are half way down, to the point they might as well not be wearing pants at all. but just the waistband? no big deal. sometimes mine is visible, sometimes not. I am not worried if it is. I don't wear baggy pants though. again though, I think there is a huge difference in just the waistband and what baggy pants tend to show.

Fleek
July 22nd, 2017, 07:16 PM
It think its fine. After all the waist band is kind of like a belt. And it advertises the brand. ;)

But that doesn't mean sag your pants. Save the show for yourself in the mirror in the fitting room, or for the bed room. :P

nat2003
July 23rd, 2017, 08:56 AM
It just a waist band ....

Niceguy17
August 9th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Even if my underwear is above my jeans, I don't show it by having a t shirt long enough to cover it.

beachdude
August 15th, 2017, 08:34 PM
No waistband showing, I don't like the look.

kro814
August 15th, 2017, 08:55 PM
I would not intentionally show my waist band. Guys with sagging pants look like gang bangers in my eyes.

Falcons_11
August 16th, 2017, 10:03 PM
I don't show my waistband. But I have no opinion about others who do. It's their personal choice. It's just not for me.

ranza
August 18th, 2017, 12:42 PM
I often wear jeans with T-Shirts. By my experience, the slight bend over or lift arms or sit on hips and this leaves the waistband of my underwear exposed. So I like wearing something with a stylish waistband. this is seductive. lol
----
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/30/12/2DF0B7DD00000578-0-image-a-5_1446208234697.jpg

alexr
October 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM
I don't think showing the waistband is a problem. A lot of guys do that, and I love showing my underwear waistband when I wear nice underwear like CK.

Nnoki
October 15th, 2017, 10:03 AM
I don't think it is such a big deal, but i just don't like to do it

Brigje
October 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM
I agree with Chloe. If only the waistband is showing: no problem. If guys are showing most of the underwear and have the crotch of their jeans around their knees: buy a belt. Seriously. You're not cool. You just look stupid.

I totally agree with Chloe and Eva and others who said the same.
Seriously. You're not cool. You just look stupid.

jms2000
October 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
I’ve no problem letting people see my waistband , but only if it’s a decent set of boxerbriefs etc, like CK under amour but if it’s like a cheap brand, I’ll try not to

sazzzo
October 15th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Iíve no problem letting people see my waistband , but only if itís a decent set of boxerbriefs etc, like CK under amour but if itís like a cheap brand, Iíll try not to

Yeah you don't want to let other people think you wear cheap stuff. So its actually nothing to do with looking silly but just make people think you're rich and cool. :D

Personally I don't want people seeing my underwear and I don't really want to see anyone else's either.

jms2000
October 15th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Yeah you don't want to let other people think you wear cheap stuff. So its actually nothing to do with looking silly but just make people think you're rich and cool. :D

Personally I don't want people seeing my underwear and I don't really want to see anyone else's either.

You hit the nail on the head ;)

Hamodyalot
October 29th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Yes waistband can show no problem

katie3
November 3rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Depends on what you're wearing, I don't do it since I usually wear a thong but if you're wearing anything else I think it's fine.

topseededamateur
November 4th, 2017, 12:31 AM
I think its fun and kinda hot lol