PDA

View Full Version : Friend bailed on a concert over twitter!!!

Blondee
June 26th, 2017, 05:30 AM
I'm boiling. I'm going to a concert with my friend in a week and a half, and we had a spare ticket which my other friend bought and it's all she's talked about for the past few months. Now this friend is very unreliable, in that she will always only do her own thing and does not care about anyone else. She's let me down in the past, and this just takes the absolute p*ss. She posted a tweet last night, obviously knowing that I could see it, because it's twitter for god's sake, and the tweet was "anyone looking for a ____ concert ticket text me". It's such bad manners to not even tell me first, after all the going on about it. I think I'm angriest because I knew deep down it was all too good to be true, and I'm angry for relying on a flake!! Also the fact that she thinks she can just do what she likes without any common courtesy, it bugs me and makes me feel like she thinks I don't even matter enough to deserve that. I'm so angry, I've sent her a screenshot of the tweet with a few questions marks attached, and I don't think I can stop myself from getting angry at her. It's just not something I accept off of people, I'm not a doormat and if you're going to bail, at least let me know??? I kind of just wanted to rant here, but am I right to be angry? I'm not going to eat her head off but I don't believe that she deserves to just be let off the hook for bailing and not even having the common decency to let me know before TWEETIG ABOUT IT. And before anyone says "maybe she had a good reason for bailing" I don't care about that. That's not the issue. It's the fact that she's been building us up for it telling us how excited she is, and then bails and doesn't tell us, what was supposed to happen? She just doesn't show up on the day and we don't know where she is??

mick01
June 26th, 2017, 08:31 AM
You say she has always been unreliable so why would this be a surprise to you? While you have the right to be angry, and I know I would be, why do you set yourself up to get pissed at her by asking her to do things? If it were me, I'd never ask or expect anything of a person like that. I think I'd post a tweet saying "anyone looking for an unreliable friend text me."

ska8er
June 27th, 2017, 02:23 PM
In reality she is not a friend u should
have known in advance that she is not
reliable. Its good to rant and get it out
but find a new friend.

WeathermanSam1
June 27th, 2017, 08:10 PM
She is a pretty bad friend. Go find new friends and forget about her