PDA

View Full Version : hello friends!

smofy
June 26th, 2017, 01:45 AM
hey there my pals! i am smofy and i am a new member B)))) i will be honest the only reason i joined is because it is two in the morning and i heard a scary noise and i need some friends to help get my mind off spooky ghosts! anyways about me i am 16 years old, going into 12th grade this year:000 i don't really watch tv shows or movies much, but i like comedy/action stuff and my favorite is crime drama!!!!! i am pretty smart, i am very into animals and science and animal science (who'da thunk it!) and i am in the FFA (future farmers of america)! these days i spend most of my time sleeping, playing the sims 3, helping out and doing some volunteering for school stuff, or whatever my parents make me do. i can't really think of anything else to say so i'm gonna go sleep and hopefully not get eaten by a ghost:0000

i haven't really looked at much of the forum stuff hopefully you do not think i am weird i have crazy anxiety i saw there was a section about that maybe i will go there and free my woes but for now this is adios! is this introduction too long? will i ever even come to this website in my waking hours? idk! i think it will be nice to talk about relatable stuff with others so i will try to come back! sorry if i seem boring or cynical i usually tend to use a lot of emotes to create a more cheerful tone but i am so tired and idk the emote codes so people may think i am stinky! i am not! i will probably never look at this topic again because i fear rejection and other people's reactions but please be my friend!!!! i am so nice!!!! thank you!!

Kacchon
June 26th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Welcome Smofy, hope you enjoy it here!

Amethyst Rose
June 26th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Welcome to VT! :)