PDA

View Full Version : We… got a pool… yay…

Kooy
June 25th, 2017, 11:03 PM
I don't think ill be getting in it any time soon no matter how much my family begs. My ankles are covered from healing scars (they are purple and in the fading prossess) i don't want sun to hit my healing scars. And I don't want anyone to see my scars. My mother would want to lather me the "right way" so... She would see... I can't let that happen. Because im not comfortable being in chemical water after a urethroplasty (even if the doctor said its fine) and someone has to watch the dogs.... Cant let them stay in the kennels all day

Just JT
June 26th, 2017, 12:37 AM
There's lotion you can put on the scars so they won't show so bad in a tan
Not a fan of "chemical water" either, but it's outside fresh air and everything good during the summer. You should do some of that
The dogs don't need to be in a kennel all day, a few hours is fine, then let them out

Kooy
June 26th, 2017, 01:08 AM
There's lotion you can put on the scars so they won't show so bad in a tan
Not a fan of "chemical water" either, but it's outside fresh air and everything good during the summer. You should do some of that
The dogs don't need to be in a kennel all day, a few hours is fine, then let them out

Id still rather not risk anyone seeing my legs... Its just excuses I could use on my parents to avoid getting in the pool. Wich I don't really like all that much to begin with.

Just JT
June 26th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Id still rather not risk anyone seeing my legs... Its just excuses I could use on my parents to avoid getting in the pool. Wich I don't really like all that much to begin with.

I'm confused, thought your mom knew about them. So why so big on hiding them?

Kooy
June 26th, 2017, 01:19 AM
I'm confused, thought your mom knew about them. So why so big on hiding them?

If you're referring to the check up visit. She's only seen the top half. I don't think it's going to be easy too explain the word "pathetic" carved in my foot..... And thats what I don't want her to see